Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    And all with options named Goodwin, Bourne, Taylor, Kittle, Celek. Imagine him with elite talent....

https://youtu.be/pusZXECS0mM
    Just getting Garcon back is going to take him to another level, let alone if they improve the offensive line and add another play maker at WR like we all hope. I think that Garoppolo and Garcon are going to be a really good fit. Garcon's biggest strength is route running in the intermediate level of the field and that is the part of the field where Garoppolo excels throwing the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Just getting Garcon back is going to take him to another level, let alone if they improve the offensive line and add another play maker at WR like we all hope. I think that Garoppolo and Garcon are going to be a really good fit. Garcon's biggest strength is route running in the intermediate level of the field and that is the part of the field where Garoppolo excels throwing the ball.
    Not to mention that Garoppolo is probably operating with about 30-40% of Shanahan's playbook. Even in the last game of the season, he'll probably be closer to 60% of it. Give him an entire offseason to learn the playbook. Give him OTAs and a full camp. Going into next season, you get him better protection on the line and talent at the receiver and tight end position and this team could be cooking with some serious gas. The Seahawks will continue to digress. The Cardinals will probably look to draft a QB and start Blaine Gabbert as their stop gap. Hopefully, the Rams are just catching lightning in a bottle with their new coach. They'll still be a good team, but I'm not sure they're 13-3 good.

I'd like Garcon back, but the fact that he now has neck problems really scares me .

Yeah, I'd still want a bigger physical WR, where Jimmy G could put it in a spot and it's a TD.

Like vs. Bears, that was a TD but Kittle just isn't big enough, didn't have footwork in place... if that's Gronk it's a TD. Granted we don't need a Gronk type, but someone that can snare that ball.

The needs haven't changed, despite the change in outcomes and offensive performance. The future looks very bright with Jimmy G however.
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    I'd like Garcon back, but the fact that he now has neck problems really scares me .
    Going to be honest, it may not be that serious, they just didn't want to chance anything, especially this year. Garcon has the ability, and type of game to where he can play 5-6 more years in this league and be productive. No need to chance anything with it being a pass over year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Yeah, I'd still want a bigger physical WR, where Jimmy G could put it in a spot and it's a TD.

Like vs. Bears, that was a TD but Kittle just isn't big enough, didn't have footwork in place... if that's Gronk it's a TD. Granted we don't need a Gronk type, but someone that can snare that ball.

The needs haven't changed, despite the change in outcomes and offensive performance. The future looks very bright with Jimmy G however.
    Jimmy has looked fantastic. I couldn't be more impressed.

While teams still have to gameplan for him, and that'll come with more film for next year, but he seems to have the ability to make all the throws needed, the ability to move in the pocket and evade pressure.

Very excited about this. Big bodied receiver or TE is an absolute need, other than that, protecting him is also needed. I don't think we need to go out and get a top notch WR in FA anymore. Jimmy Graham might be a target though
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

As for the game... It's mostly positives, especially since they dominated a playoff team by halftime...

Solomon Thomas aside from an offside, did make some impressive TFL's especially in the run game, I liked him on the edge in this one.

Foster is hurt on every play, will he even last 3 years? He made one play I noticed, all the others were just solid tackles.

Obviously Dontae is playing himself off this team (another baalke blunder), but I'm still not sold on Akello, despite most people giving good reviews. He obviously has to gain some weight, so we shall see.

I liked Kendrick Bourne 3-4 weeks ago, and he did absolutely nothing to change my opinion of him vs. Titans. He's an NFL WR. He's probably not an elite guy, but I like him.

Taylor had another critical 3rd down drop, but they did flash a stat that he leads all NFL rookies in 3rd down receptions.

With the sheer amount of blitzing, it's amazing that Jimmy G threw for 380+ yards! You'd think blitzing, sack happy dline vs. our Oline would spell disaster. It didnt.

Really have to give props to Goodwin. And I'm actually not going to talk about any of his catches, many of which were key. I'll talk about not one, but 2 INT's that Goodwin broke up!. The simultaneous catch play was the obvious one, but that deep go to the TD, was in the CB's hands, but Goodwin put his hand in there and it fell incomplete. HUGE!

Tank looked pretty good. I still feel our D should be a little more dominant with all those 1st round picks. There were a few drives where SF couldn't really get off the field. But it came up big when they had to.

Now let's get greedy. I'm being optimistic, but I think we catch either Jacksonville or the Rams napping. It sounds absurd, but Jacksonville just clinched and are flying west. It could be a letdown, or the Rams could be preparing for the playoffs and that's their let down. Plus I don't like going 0-6 in the division. So let's get a win!
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Am I the only one who was pretty impressed with Bourne?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Am I the only one who was pretty impressed with Bourne?
    Lefty mentioned him in above post, in a positive way even. Hell, most of his posts have been positive lately and I ****ing love it.

Future looks bright fellas. Cheers to us all. We deserve it after the hell weve been through as fans.

I am trying to find a way to explain to my wife that Im now in love with a man, and his name is Jimmy.

Sign him ASAP

Yah Kendrick Bourne's got pretty good route running and soft hands. It's just too bad he's slow, but I'll take it !

There is no trade that anyone is going to offer that I would give Jimmy up for.
    Even a better QB?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Only Jimmy can make Goodwin a good WR
    Only Jimmy? Lmao just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Only Jimmy? Lmao just stop.

When did you become the new Lefty?

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Even a better QB?

I know that it's only been six starts, but I don't know if there is a better young QB in the league.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234