Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NY Jets @ New Orleans

I think the spread is 16 points.
    lol

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

As I say all the time, depends on what NY Jets team decides to show up.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Wilkerson not traveling with the team for being late to meetings multiple times.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Wilkerson not traveling with the team for being late to meetings multiple times.
    I think we've seen the last of him
    Good riddance

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I think we've seen the last of him
    Good riddance
    Yep but now we will draft Chubb or Hurst lol

Jakes new Baseball Card

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yep but now we will draft Chubb or Hurst lol
    I saw a mock draft where we took a CB, DE, and DT with our top 3 picks. I nearly vomited
    First 4 picks should consist of T, G, C
    That should be our draft
    Any combination of Quinton Nelson, Martel Ivey, Mike Mcglinchy, Connor Williams, Mitch Hyatt, Billy Price, Frank Ragnow, etc etc etc

I want a QB!
    Everything else is BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I saw a mock draft where we took a CB, DE, and DT with our top 3 picks. I nearly vomited
    First 4 picks should consist of T, G, C
    That should be our draft
    Any combination of Quinton Nelson, Martel Ivey, Mike Mcglinchy, Connor Williams, Mitch Hyatt, Billy Price, Frank Ragnow, etc etc etc

Hopefully we get some serious heavy lifting done in FA. Without Mo, I think we have around 80 mil in cap space. That's huge. That's enough for 3 top shelf OL, a top shelf CB, OLB or DT and some solid fillers.

Or roll it over to the next year and go draft happy.

Jakes new Baseball Card

Powell is so underutilized. With a good QB and OL he could get 1000 a year and catch for a bunch. He is such an underrated back

Jakes new Baseball Card

Hopefully we get some serious heavy lifting done in FA. Without Mo, I think we have around 80 mil in cap space. That's huge. That's enough for 3 top shelf OL, a top shelf CB, OLB or DT and some solid fillers.

Or roll it over to the next year and go draft happy.
    I could be wrong but I think we are actually close to 100 mil in cap space if we let Big fat lazy slow MO Wilkerson go !!!! Hopefully we invest wisely free agency that way we can take Best players available at the time of draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation:32047741
    I want a QB!
    Everything else is BS!
    Yea that might not happen or might not be worth it because our organization thought it was a good idea to sign McCown and win 5 meaningless games. It we played Petty and/or Hack like we should have we'd be competing for a top 2 pick and a potential franchise QB.

Next year we'll do the same I'm sure. We love mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yea that might not happen or might not be worth it because our organization thought it was a good idea to sign McCown and win 5 meaningless games. It we played Petty and/or Hack like we should have we'd be competing for a top 2 pick and a potential franchise QB.

If we loose out, we will have a top 10 pick. One of the top 3 QBs will still be there.

Jakes new Baseball Card

Quote Originally Posted by Ldog14 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think we are actually close to 100 mil in cap space if we let Big fat lazy slow MO Wilkerson go !!!! Hopefully we invest wisely free agency that way we can take Best players available at the time of draft.
    Damn! 100 mil would be insane
    This off season could seriously alter this team for the long term. A couple of smart pickups will solidify the OL and the DBs. Then we need a QB. I want no part of cousins. This team needs to get the draft right. Their last couple have been solid. With that extra second from seattle, they really need to do something special.
    I also hope they have the foresight to set some of that money aside for guys like Williams, Adams, Maye, Mcdougle and Anderson when their contracts are up and it's time to resign them.

Jakes new Baseball Card

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

But did McCown really play that badly? Quite honestly, if you could get a QB to do what he did a good part of the year and add some more quality pieces at RB, TE, and O-line, the Jets could easily get by with a QB with similar production to McCown. Do people realize that the Jets are 49 points in 7 games away from being like 11-3 or 12-2 through 14 games this season?

Do people also realize that Jacksonville, Minnesota, and LA Rams are a combined 31-11, all 3 are going to likely win their divisions, and their QB's are Blake Bortles, Case Keenum, and Jared Goff and let's be realistic, NONE of them are FRANCHISE QB's!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

If we loose out, we will have a top 10 pick. One of the top 3 QBs will still be there.
    I think Darnold, Jackson and Rosen will be gone if the Jets stay still.

If that is the case, I would seriously look at Allen or Mayfield depending what they do in the Senior bowl and CFP, respectively.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast