Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's one thing to deal with personal family problems. Family dynamics affect lots of people, at home and at work.

But to flat out lie about your teammates trying to help you, to retweet people celebrating a Giants loss, and to flat out give up on your team during a game - that's inexcusable.

He's garbage. I don't want to hear about his mama problems. He's a highly paid NFL player. Go cry to your mama about being out of the league and unemployed in a few years.

Honestly, I don't care if he goes somewhere else and figures it out. I want him off this team ASAP.

Don't worry. He's got this.

So in a radio interview, without using his name.. Collins called Apple a cancer.

Going to a tough task repairing this relationship for the new GM/HC if possible.

Apple is talented but clearly a head case. If he is even tradable not sure what someone would give up for him. Maybe a 4th or 5th? If that team believes they can turn him around.

Eli Apple, the little B****

Sad. Canít believe we wasted a top 10 pick on this guy.

You just canít reach at 10. Either draft a true top 10 player (by value) or trade down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Never wanted Apple
    He was never going to move to slot... We have JJ and DC at outside corner neither who played alot of slot ..

This draft just frustrated me. Dion Jones should be a NYG ... Jalen Mills should be a NYG ...

..Decker should be our RT

it should have been
    1)Taylor Decker
    2) Dion Jones
    Neither a REACH....

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Never wanted Apple
    He was never going to move to slot... We have JJ and DC at outside corner neither who played alot of slot ..

This draft just frustrated me. Dion Jones should be a NYG ... Jalen Mills should be a NYG ...

it should have been
    1)Taylor Decker
    2) Dion Jones
    Neither a REACH....
    Jalen Mills sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Never wanted Apple

it should have been
    1)Taylor Decker
    2) Dion Jones
    Neither a REACH....
    Itís such a shame that we didnít trade down in round 1 of that draft. A good trade down wouldíve been with a team like the Jets in exchange for at least a 2nd round pick and we couldíve had an extra selection alongside Shepard. If i remember correctly, the Jets wanted to move up and only offered Reese a 2nd rd pick which he refused because he also wanted a 4th rounder. If Reese had traded down at that point and still wanted a CB in the 1st round, at worst he wouldíve selected Artie Burns who i preferred to Apple prior to the draft.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 12-27-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Itís such a shame that we didnít trade down in round 1 of that draft. A good trade down wouldíve been with a team like the Jets in exchange for at least a 2nd round pick and we couldíve had an extra selection alongside Shepard. If i remember correctly, the Jets wanted to move up and only offered Reese a 2nd rd pick which he refused because he also wanted a 4th rounder. If Reese had traded down at that point and still wanted a CB in the 1st round, at worst he wouldíve selected Artie Burns who i preferred to Apple prior to the draft.
    I agree, and that's the offer we hear about i'd be shocked if there weren't other offers ..
    It's still a shame Reese gets so much credit for teams he didn't build that won a superbowl and that TC got fired because of the piss poor draft picks selected . you can't always make chicken salad out of chicken sh**

I'd like Artie over Apple too. He moved around more in Miami than Apple at Ohio state

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Jalen Mills sucks
    Jalen is a 7th round pick starting for the top seed in the NFC...
    He is average at worst.. should be a slot CB which if we selected him is where he would play

I'd take Mills over Apple

Spags, Collins and Apple had a meeting this morning and Collins spoke with the media and apologized. Lol.

What happened to the class of this team/organization?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Spags, Collins and Apple had a meeting this morning and Collins spoke with the media and apologized. Lol.

What happened to the class of this team/organization?
    No True vet leadership...
    DRC tried to talk up Apple then apple threw him under the bus
    JPP is a ra ra type but not a locker room leader like Tuck or Rolle
    Vernon im not sure i thought he'd be more vocal maybe thats just not who he is.

It's a Dysfunctional Year to say the least

Reporters tried to talk to Eli Apple, dodged them twice and mumbled he had to take a ******* loud.

Giants interim general manager Kevin Abrams on Eli Apple: We have suspended Eli for a pattern of behavior that is conduct detrimental to the team."

Now that he's been suspended, you have to believe there is a chance the giants will cut him and void any guaranteed money he's owed.

Eli Appleís suspension today was due in part to his refusal to take the field with the scout team, source says. Says he then got into it with a coach.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 12-27-2017 at 05:49 PM.

There was something floating around by someone who was once in film sessions with him.. Only one person I saw and I'm trying to find the link say it publicly that he is basically butt hurt because he wanted to be drafted by the dolphins and play in Miami. Pretty ****** reason to act like a ****ing ****.

Believe it's in the giants best interest to try and trade him, even if it's for a measly 7th rounder, if not they've opened the door for him to be cut and can void his contract and not pay any further money to him.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    There was something floating around by someone who was once in film sessions with him.. Only one person I saw and I'm trying to find the link say it publicly that he is basically butt hurt because he wanted to be drafted by the dolphins and play in Miami. Pretty ****** reason to act like a ****ing ****.

Believe it's in the giants best interest to try and trade him, even if it's for a measly 7th rounder, if not they've opened the door for him to be cut and can void his contract and not pay any further money to him.
    Canít imagine he comes back with the team next year. Any kind of return, even a 7th rounder, would be better than creating more ruckus in the locker room. I honestly donít remember the last Giant first rounder whose behavior and antics were this toxic to the team. I mean i remember past first round busts(Ron Dayne, William Joseph come to mind) but Apple has been a colossal disappointment for us.

Bunch of people on Twitter with 'Giants sources' are saying that regardless of who the new GM/HC are that Eli Apple is done as a giant, he will never wear that uniform on the field again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast