Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **** The Bears

**** The Bears

Go Sillinannies!
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Tank...

We should invite Bears fans to this thread. I think both fanbases could use an old fashioned Bears-Lions love fest. We could wallow in our miseries together while ripping out each other's throats. What else is there to look forward to this year?

***EDIT *** Just realized that technically, we're still in the "playoff hunt".

Last edited by whooligun; 12-12-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    We should invite Bears fans to this thread. I think both fanbases could use an old fashioned Bears-Lions love fest. We could wallow in our miseries together while ripping out each other's throats. What else is there to look forward to this year?

***EDIT *** Just realized that technically, we're still in the "playoff hunt".

I think either 2 things happen
    1) We can't stop the bears run game and they beat us and end the season for us.
    or
    2) We kill the Bears, everyone gets their hopes up and we got to Cincy and play like dirt.

I'd guess the Lions win weeks 15, 16 & lose that crucial week 17 game to GB to get knocked out of the playoffs.

I can see GB running the table, finishing 10-6, starting with a big win vs Carolina this week.

Atlanta and/or Carolina will choke down the stretch.

Atlanta will get knocked off on Monday night & again vs New Orleans in the rematch to last week's game.

Dallas plays Oakland, Seattle, Philly. So they could end up 10-6 as well.

Seattle will lose to Dallas, so a loss to either the Rams or Cardinals knock them out.

If Carolina does lose to GB, they lose the H2H tiebreaker with the Pack. I don't know how a tiebreaker would work with Dallas. But if Carolina loses to GB, TB & Atlanta in a row, they'd be out.

So if my crystal ball is working properly:

Wildcard: Green Bay 10-6
    Wildcard: Dallas 10-6
    -------------------------
    Atlanta 9-7
    Carolina 9-7
    Seattle 9-7
    Detroit 9-7
    Arizona 8-8
    Last edited by whooligun; 12-12-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I'd guess the Lions win weeks 15, 16 & lose that crucial week 17 game to GB to get knocked out of the playoffs.

I can see GB running the table, finishing 10-7, starting with a big win vs Carolina this week.

Atlanta and/or Carolina will choke down the stretch.

Atlanta will get knocked off on Monday night & again vs New Orleans in the rematch to last week's game.

Dallas plays Oakland, Seattle, Philly. So they could end up 10-7 as well.

Seattle will lose to Dallas, so a loss to either the Rams or Cardinals knock them out.

If Carolina does lose to GB, they lose the H2H tiebreaker with the Pack. I don't know how a tiebreaker would work with Dallas. But if Carolina loses to GB, TB & Atlanta in a row, they'd be out.

So if my crystal ball is working properly:

Wildcard: Green Bay 10-6
    Wildcard: Dallas 10-6
    -------------------------
    Atlanta 9-7
    Carolina 9-7
    Seattle 9-7
    Detroit 9-7
    Arizona 8-8
    I enjoy GB and Dallas getting an extra game and losses in this scenario, LOL.

But in 3 way ties or more I think the first tie breaker is Conference record.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I enjoy GB and Dallas getting an extra game and losses in this scenario, LOL.

But in 3 way ties or more I think the first tie breaker is Conference record.
    Lol. I was doing a lot of math & editing. Missed a couple thanks

10-6, miss the playoffs, retain Caldwell, lose both hotshot coordinators, botch the draft, SOL in 2018

i don't get how in any way Bob Quinn should retain Caldwell

the dude put 9 players on the field during the most important play of the season... how the **** does the guy continue to get worse as a game manager?? this dude really our Head Coach??????? lmao

the game vs Buccaneers was such an ugly win against one of the worst teams in Football. caldwell after the game was like "There's nothing like WINNING!" man get the **** outta here with that.

just want to see this team with a coach that knows what he's doing

If Caldwell gets retained next year, this team should just go the Whooligun route, trade Stafford for picks and blow it up

they gonna ruin his career

Sweep the Bears+Packers and Cleveland finishes the season 0-16. That's what I am realistically hoping for going forward (would love the playoffs as well but that seems like a long shot). Win the fantasy league would be nice as well but losing Wentz is killing my team.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sweep the Bears+Packers and Cleveland finishes the season 0-16. That's what I am realistically hoping for going forward (would love the playoffs as well but that seems like a long shot). Win the fantasy league would be nice as well but losing Wentz is killing my team.
    Cleveland going 0-16 is the ultimate prize at this point

**** your fantasy team, sounds like it wentz down the drain!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    If Caldwell gets retained next year, this team should just go the Whooligun route, trade Stafford for picks and blow it up

they gonna ruin his career
    I don't see how we can fire him if we have another winning season. We so infrequently have winning seasons as a franchise, and now we've been doing it... frequently. I'm all aboard letting him go because if it's between the QB or the HC I'm sticking with the QB, but we'll probably just keep both and trudge along in mediocrity forever, until Matthew retires and we go back to being the garbage franchise we've always been and the frequencies balance out

(I so derailed there lol)

but anyway, **** the bears

you know that show Two Broke Girls? Kat Dennings is hot as ****

but **** Beth Behrs

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast