Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Game 28: Trail Blazers @ Warriors

Must win game!!!

Will have time to drop legit GDT's again before the end of the week.

82 games. That's a record. King Klay is a machine.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Not a record. Curry's got the record ... but it's a record for Klay and it's a cool number.

A win is a win is a win

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

could nick youngs injury have been prevented if he had more games sat out for rest? would that prevent a concussion?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    could nick youngs injury have been prevented if he had more games sat out for rest? would that prevent a concussion?
    Yes, it could have.

That was a rookie mistake by Bell coming down like that. His neck snapped back, and I dont think Ive seen that happen often. freak play imo

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, it could have.
    LOl right, if nick young happened to be resting THAT game

LOl right, if nick young happened to be resting THAT game
    No. Maybe had he been rested he would have been quick enough to avoid it or may have been flexible enough to not be injured. Maybe not likely, but possible.

No. Maybe had he been rested he would have been quick enough to avoid it or may have been flexible enough to not be injured. Maybe not likely, but possible.

my argument is that that chance is not worth sitting out and throwing away games for

my argument is that that chance is not worth sitting out and throwing away games for
    And the argument of me, and pretty much every actual sports expert and of people who are paid to win titles is that rest results in more wins overall which is the real point. The Warriors have been resting players a LOT this year and yet have the 3rd best record in the NBA and the 2nd best in the conference, and half of the losses were in the first 10 days when nobody rested. Doesn't seem to be much of a penalty to resting players does it?

That was on Bell. He lacked a bit of awareness and these days guys are consious of both their team mates and others. Too much money on the line for freak accidents.

Has anyone sen any reports on whether Nick has a concussion?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    That was on Bell. He lacked a bit of awareness and these days guys are consious of both their team mates and others. Too much money on the line for freak accidents.

Has anyone sen any reports on whether Nick has a concussion?
    Pretty sure Kerr said he did.

its interesting how concussions seem to heal at a faster rate during the playoffs. Does the body recognize urgency?

And the argument of me, and pretty much every actual sports expert and of people who are paid to win titles is that rest results in more wins overall which is the real point.
    yeah the 76ers record over the last 4 or 5 years clearly shows thats right on the money....also usually teams start resting their players towards the end of seasons they are trying to tank.

The Warriors have been resting players a LOT this year and yet have the 3rd best record in the NBA and the 2nd best in the conference

If the warriors were a team with an average level of talent, you would have a point. However- im not sure you have noticed but the warriors are hands down the most talented team on the planet..... so being 3rd place this year as oppose to 1st the last 3 years, is not something that supports your argument.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast