Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,391

    Thumbs up Game 28: Trail Blazers @ Warriors

    Must win game!!!

    Will have time to drop legit GDT's again before the end of the week.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,391
    82 games. That's a record. King Klay is a machine.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,792
    Not a record. Curry's got the record ... but it's a record for Klay and it's a cool number.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,391
    A win is a win is a win

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,548
    could nick youngs injury have been prevented if he had more games sat out for rest? would that prevent a concussion?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,792
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    could nick youngs injury have been prevented if he had more games sat out for rest? would that prevent a concussion?
    Yes, it could have.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,192
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    could nick youngs injury have been prevented if he had more games sat out for rest? would that prevent a concussion?
    That was a rookie mistake by Bell coming down like that. His neck snapped back, and I dont think Ive seen that happen often. freak play imo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, it could have.
    LOl right, if nick young happened to be resting THAT game

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,792
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOl right, if nick young happened to be resting THAT game
    No. Maybe had he been rested he would have been quick enough to avoid it or may have been flexible enough to not be injured. Maybe not likely, but possible.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No. Maybe had he been rested he would have been quick enough to avoid it or may have been flexible enough to not be injured. Maybe not likely, but possible.

    my argument is that that chance is not worth sitting out and throwing away games for

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,792
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    my argument is that that chance is not worth sitting out and throwing away games for
    And the argument of me, and pretty much every actual sports expert and of people who are paid to win titles is that rest results in more wins overall which is the real point. The Warriors have been resting players a LOT this year and yet have the 3rd best record in the NBA and the 2nd best in the conference, and half of the losses were in the first 10 days when nobody rested. Doesn't seem to be much of a penalty to resting players does it?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    11,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No. Maybe had he been rested he would have been quick enough to avoid it or may have been flexible enough to not be injured. Maybe not likely, but possible.
    That was on Bell. He lacked a bit of awareness and these days guys are consious of both their team mates and others. Too much money on the line for freak accidents.

    Has anyone sen any reports on whether Nick has a concussion?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,792
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    That was on Bell. He lacked a bit of awareness and these days guys are consious of both their team mates and others. Too much money on the line for freak accidents.

    Has anyone sen any reports on whether Nick has a concussion?
    Pretty sure Kerr said he did.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,548
    its interesting how concussions seem to heal at a faster rate during the playoffs. Does the body recognize urgency?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,548
    And the argument of me, and pretty much every actual sports expert and of people who are paid to win titles is that rest results in more wins overall which is the real point.
    yeah the 76ers record over the last 4 or 5 years clearly shows thats right on the money....also usually teams start resting their players towards the end of seasons they are trying to tank.

    The Warriors have been resting players a LOT this year and yet have the 3rd best record in the NBA and the 2nd best in the conference

    If the warriors were a team with an average level of talent, you would have a point. However- im not sure you have noticed but the warriors are hands down the most talented team on the planet..... so being 3rd place this year as oppose to 1st the last 3 years, is not something that supports your argument.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •