Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bills vs Indy game day thread

Peterman will be starting and I think the Bills will still win. For all the Tyrod haters, when Peterman wins, donít get too excited. They are the worse defensive team in the league, which makes this the perfect cherry to feed Peterman after the Chargers game debacle.

Unless it is snowing badly, This will probably be a 300 yard passing game for Peterman with 40 throws. Dennison will have no more excuses with his playbook, by blaming everything on Tyrod. Both coaches want to desperately see what Peterman can and cannot do, therefore Indy is the perfect team to find out a lot about Peterman.

But remember, after he throws for 300 and we win by seeing an entirely different game plan, remember the opponent. Tyrod would have had a field day today against their very slow defense. Plus, Indyís line is almost as bad as ours so expect a big game for our defense which will lead to more opportunities for Peterman.

If it isnít snowing and if Tyrod was playing, Iíd bet Buffalo wins 40- 17. With Peterman, ide probably still bet the same high score.
    Last edited by sabres11; 12-10-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Well itís a blizzard so we wonít see any throws at all now. The current Visibility on the field right now is a max of 10-15 yards. Canít see anything.

I been to a lot of Bills games, with season tickets all throughout the Super Bowl Yearís. This is the worse I have ever seen it here during a game.

Itís a shame too. This was the perfect game for Peterman to build his confidence and help repair his psychy that either the owner or coach destroyed in LA. This would have been great to see Peterman come out and destroy Indy.

You got to love the coaching decisions. Fat Tolbert is back and McDermott has him out there gaining no yards on each of his 3rd down carries as usual, while Cadet is sitting on the bench. Why McDermott allows Tolbert to have any roll with this team, when we have better players on the bench, is a huge knock on McDermott.

Then We go for it on 4th and 2 and in a blizzard, we bring in Webb to throw an incomplete pass. Then the Colts go for it on 4th and 4 and they smartly run for the first down.

Mcdermott has become such a disappointment. There is no reason to give Tolbert a roster spot. I know the fans who are cheerleaders love him, but the fans who have a brain know Tolbert is useless. He has been struggling to gain yards in several straight games, with zero 3rd down conversions, yet they keep allowing him to play and now a fumble. He has to get cut.

Punting the ball in OT, on 4th and 1, playing against a team that has nothing to lose, and will go for it on every 4th down after they get the ball back, is assinine.

It all comes down to coaching and as I have said since the loss to cinci, McDermott is a disappointment. He is not a good coach. He has coached our team to lose, way more than he has ever coached this team to win. After punting, our best scenario, with no defensive turnover is a tie game. Thatís what he coached for today, either a loss or tie. McDermott will be absolutely lucky if we get the ball back and win with a field goal.

lol @ the Colts in their all white uniform.