Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England

    1 50.00%
  • Miami

    1 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,385
    Mr. Cant Score TDs has 8 of them on the year so far and really should be over 10. Landry is the GOAT

    impressive performance especially by the OL because the OL got destroyed in the first matchup

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Mr. Cant Score TDs has 8 of them on the year so far and really should be over 10. Landry is the GOAT

    impressive performance especially by the OL because the OL got destroyed in the first matchup
    Landry had a solid game, but by no means is he a GOAT in today's game. Although I will say he might be the best slot WR in the NFL right now.

    And dude, I was all over Parker on being a young building block for our team, and you were not . . . after tonight, I can finally see what you meant. The dude dropped some easy passes. I still have some high hopes for him, but I can finally see why you want him gone. I still want him as part of the team next year to see if he has better chemistry with Tanny back behind center.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,060
    Landry had 2 TD's that came because of an amazing scheme of misdirection. He also averaged 5.6 yards per catch last night.

    Landry is a good receiver and at this point I wouldn't be upset if we resign him. But he's still rough to even put in the top 20 for WR's and he's going to be asking for top tier money. It's just rough to build an offense around your slot WR.

    Welcome Back Sweet Prince

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,385
    our midget WR did what we drafted Parker to do only better

    Landry is so disrespected. he is way more than a slot WR and is a top 15 WR. He deserves top tier money because he is a top tier player

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    278
    I don't see a way Miami doesn't sign Landry long term. Maybe franchise tag if they can't reach a deal this off season.
    He doesn't deserve top tier money but I think he's about a top 8-15 wr when you factor in his entire game including run blocking, toughness and leadership.

    I think Gase is growing frustrated with Parker and rightfully so. All the talent in the world but maybe his mentality isn't there. He looks the part in a uniform as a big bodied #1 wr but that drop on the first play of the game Monday night was terrible. I could see Gase trading him maybe for a 2nd but I'm not sure what team would trade a 2nd for him.
    Suh has been great and I'd love to see us free up some cap room by kicking money down the road.
    Sign a top guard or right tackle and draft one early.
    Pouncey freaking blows and is no longer worth the money. I'd rather cut him and make another hole to fill rather than paying him. His play is fading fast, hence all the holding calls.
    We need to be drafting o lineman that fit our system. I like Asiata but he doesn't fit our blocking system.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    28,020
    Thanks Aust for the thread been in Orlando since Friday and forgot to make it before I left.

    Did get to see that game and it was a soild win all around maybe we get some things to click and go on a run. At the Bills isn't going to be easy we always play like crap there.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,385
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I don't see a way Miami doesn't sign Landry long term. Maybe franchise tag if they can't reach a deal this off season.
    He doesn't deserve top tier money but I think he's about a top 8-15 wr when you factor in his entire game including run blocking, toughness and leadership.

    I think Gase is growing frustrated with Parker and rightfully so. All the talent in the world but maybe his mentality isn't there. He looks the part in a uniform as a big bodied #1 wr but that drop on the first play of the game Monday night was terrible. I could see Gase trading him maybe for a 2nd but I'm not sure what team would trade a 2nd for him.
    Suh has been great and I'd love to see us free up some cap room by kicking money down the road.
    Sign a top guard or right tackle and draft one early.
    Pouncey freaking blows and is no longer worth the money. I'd rather cut him and make another hole to fill rather than paying him. His play is fading fast, hence all the holding calls.
    We need to be drafting o lineman that fit our system. I like Asiata but he doesn't fit our blocking system.
    why do people refer to Parker as big bodied. he isn't big bodied

    Pouncey is worth his money

    Landry deserves top tier money. he isn't Antonio Brown but nobody is. I have him in the top 10 WRs though. very few are better. based on current WR salaries I think Landry gets 13M

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    why do people refer to Parker as big bodied. he isn't big bodied

    Pouncey is worth his money

    Landry deserves top tier money. he isn't Antonio Brown but nobody is. I have him in the top 10 WRs though. very few are better. based on current WR salaries I think Landry gets 13M
    $13M is hard to swallow at this time, but in a couple years that salary may be a steal for his talent. I think he will get $12-13M/yr, but its going to be hard to manage the cap with so many high priced players. We better nail the 2018 draft.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,385
    13M wont be hard for us to do and the salary cap just keeps rising. we will lose some price tags this offseason that are worthless and others will follow in the coming yrs. only have a few price tags here for the long haul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •