Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thumbs up Game 27: Warriors @ Pistons

Let's sweep this road trip!

Must win game

Good win. Some of the best defense this year.

Crazy game. Defensive plays everywhere. Almost let it slip away at the end

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Good win. Some of the best defense this year.
    theyre really not looking to score as much as they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    theyre really not looking to score as much as they usually do.
    Thats not a bad thing necessarily

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Jordan Bell looks shockingly better than he did last year ... the only criticisms I'd have for him is that he's too passive on offense and he needs to get better position for post defense.

Jordan Bell looks shockingly better than he did last year ... the only criticisms I'd have for him is that he's too passive on offense and he needs to get better position for post defense.
    He's understanding of his role, and the warriors scouting team did a great job of finding a player and a person who fills the need and has a chance to thrive in the warriors culture. He brings something that the warriors need, and he isnt asked to do anything that he isnt good at doing........ two good ingredients to making a player look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    He's understanding of his role, and the warriors scouting team did a great job of finding a player and a person who fills the need and has a chance to thrive in the warriors culture. He brings something that the warriors need, and he isnt asked to do anything that he isnt good at doing........ two good ingredients to making a player look really good.
    I knew he was a great off-ball defender, a massive hustle player, extremely athletic, quick for his size, and had good hands. Those things are what made me happy the Warriors got him ... what has surprised me is how quickly he has learned where to be on offense and setting screens and rolling and his finishing around the basket on non-dunks. He's grown a lot in a short time.

I knew he was a great off-ball defender, a massive hustle player, extremely athletic, quick for his size, and had good hands. Those things are what made me happy the Warriors got him ... what has surprised me is how quickly he has learned where to be on offense and setting screens and rolling and his finishing around the basket on non-dunks. He's grown a lot in a short time.
    Understatement bolded, hes also the second fastest player on the team (Mccaw is the first). Hes the best athlete the warriors have had since j rich.

I knew he would be an upgrade over macadoo when we drafted him- he is a massive upgrade over jmm. I think by the end of the year he could be considered a top 10 rookie in his class