Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brave Kid - your right btw. I shouldn’t be rooting for my Broncos to lose. It’s just that having the top 2 or third pick is highly valuable. Broncos at this point are playing for next year. How the players and management are not able to understand this is absurd, but whatever it’s just sports at the end of the day. Broncos will beat Indy. Maybe Broncos brass think highly of Chad Kelly👍, and will target best oline. I wouldn’t mind Broncos taking that top gaurd everyone is talking about. His name evades at this time. We’ll see what happens down the stretch. I’m just not sold on paying Cousins a ton of money

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    No shot for a top 2 pick anymore. We could get up to the third overall pick and take Barkley, but if we can't get Rosen or Darnold I'd rather us just trade back and take Mayfield.
    #2 is definitely out of the question now, but I'm not sure the Giants are going to win any of the last 3, so it may matter. Barkley is an awesome prospect, but I just don't see the point picking him without a line to block for him. I would rather do what SF did and trade back a few spots if someone was really desperate to draft Barkley. That team could actually be SF.

It's just not about the 1st round pick. You can always try to trade up for the player you want, sure. It's just as much the high end 2nd and 3rd round guys. I would've been fine taking Forest Lamp in the 1st round. Dalvin Cook for that matter. Both of those guys fell in the 2nd as huge bargains. Would've been happy with Kamara in the 2nd last year and he fell to the early 3rd. Maybe the steal of the draft.

I'm skeptical it'll happen, but maybe Mayfield does fall to the 33-40 range. Maybe even a guy like Lamar Jackson. But there's almost always great value players that barely fall out of the 1st round and turn out to be great. Win the next 2/3, you can kiss those players goodbye. I'm rooting for the quickest revival of the team. Winning meaningless games are only going to delay that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    It's just not about the 1st round pick. You can always try to trade up for the player you want, sure. It's just as much the high end 2nd and 3rd round guys. I would've been fine taking Forest Lamp in the 1st round. Dalvin Cook for that matter. Both of those guys fell in the 2nd as huge bargains. Would've been happy with Kamara in the 2nd last year and he fell to the early 3rd. Maybe the steal of the draft.

I'm skeptical it'll happen, but maybe Mayfield does fall to the 33-40 range. Maybe even a guy like Lamar Jackson. But there's almost always great value players that barely fall out of the 1st round and turn out to be great. Win the next 2/3, you can kiss those players goodbye. I'm rooting for the quickest revival of the team. Winning meaningless games are only going to delay that.
    Mayfield probably won't fall out of the top 15. Jackson I don't want to touch with a ten foot pole if I'm Denver.

I'm just so ****ing terrified of this team trotting out Siemian and Lynch as our QB's for a third year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Mayfield probably won't fall out of the top 15. Jackson I don't want to touch with a ten foot pole if I'm Denver.

I'm just so ****ing terrified of this team trotting out Siemian and Lynch as our QB's for a third year.
    If they don't address the QB position this off season, I'm not watching a single game next year.

I was hoping it would happen during the draft for the last couple of weeks, but they ****ed that opportunity up yesterday.

Just when I thought the Broncos couldn't disappoint me more this year, they actually play like a football team and win a game....and disappoint me more.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If they don't address the QB position this off season, I'm not watching a single game next year.

I was hoping it would happen during the draft for the last couple of weeks, but they ****ed that opportunity up yesterday.

Just when I thought the Broncos couldn't disappoint me more this year, they actually play like a football team and win a game....and disappoint me more.
    Right? Everyone is happy with this win, and I'm over here like "Where the **** has this been all season? Why the **** did you wait until you're officially eliminated from the playoffs before you finally put a complete game together?"

Elway better have a damn good plan on getting a QB because if Siemian starts for us again next year, the fans might riot.

I'm gonna say 0% siemian is starting next year. Pax has more of a chance. I'm actually moving away from cousins as the big plan. I just don't think having 30% of the cap taken up by 2 players is a good idea.

I wouldn't be opposed to keeping pax and drafting Oline and grabbing a legit Olineman in free agency and then retool at WR and then defense in the rest of the draft. Just let musgrave do his thing with pax and really give the kid a shot.

Re-sign Latimer, maybe see if decker will return.
    Sign Andrew Norwell. Grab a LB to pair with Marshall.

Draft Connor Williams and then Taven Bryant in the 2nd.

Not opposed to giving pax a real shot he actually didn't look too bad before his ankle injury in only his 3rd start. Hopefully he can heal before the last 2 games and we can evaluate some more.
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 12-13-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Draft Connor Williams and then Taven Bryant in the 2nd.
    This looks familiar... lol

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Man i can't get that internal drama from the front office tweet out of my head. The Broncos have been successful over the years because the big wigs at the top have been so good and always on the same page. I am really hoping that this is minor and getting fixed soon. We need a united front especially after how bad this year went.

Kubs to OC is the only thing that makes sense to me here in terms of coaching. If he and Elway want to tag team the FO then so be it too.

I am a bit concerned now

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    This looks familiar... lol
    Hell yeah, you got me hooked on those two! Bryant super intriguing!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12