Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    32,228
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    She signed an NDA. She wants to keep her $130k.
    I stopped reading at the word consensual
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    83,774
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I stopped reading at the word consensual
    Are you Ana Navarro?

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    32,228
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you Ana Navarro?

    The quote cuts off but I agree with what I can read


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    83,774
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The quote cuts off but I agree with what I can read


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Full message:

    Her: Why arenít you talking about Trump paying hush-money to that Stormy, porn-star lady?

    Me: Sounded consensual. I care very little that he was a horny real estate guy. I care a lot that heís a racist President of the United States.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    32,228
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Full message:

    Her: Why arenít you talking about Trump paying hush-money to that Stormy, porn-star lady?

    Me: Sounded consensual. I care very little that he was a horny real estate guy. I care a lot that heís a racist President of the United States.
    that's is a quality stance.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    20,256
    Including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman"
    What was particularly cruel and unusual about his affair?

    And Ivana even said herself, which quoted.
    Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."
    In 2015, Harth worked at one of Trump's rallies as a makeup artist. Of the experience, she said: "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?
    So this person who was sexually assaulted by Trump went on to work directly for his campaign?
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-13-2018 at 10:58 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    10,741
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    What was particularly cruel and unusual about his affair?

    And Ivana even said herself, which quoted.



    So this person who was sexually assaulted by Trump went on to work directly for his campaign?
    Shhhh.....that goes against their narrative.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    20,256
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why is he babbling that the Democrats need to show collusion? When Mueller is done, it will be a Republican that shows (no) evidence of collusion. I put the "no" in there to make it fair since we don't know what Mueller has and it is perfectly possible that he might not find any collusion.
    I think it's because it's the Democrats that were calling for this investigation.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    20,256
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The collusion investigation isnít over and has already indicted people, so....where or how does it not work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's indicted people on things irrelevant to Russian investigation.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,196
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I think it's because it's the Democrats that were calling for this investigation.
    Except for the republicans that did.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    What was particularly cruel and unusual about his affair?

    And Ivana even said herself, which quoted.



    So this person who was sexually assaulted by Trump went on to work directly for his campaign?
    If only there was a comparable massive industry-spanning story of sexual harassment and abuse where we could observe why some who was sexually harassed or abused would continue to work under their abuser. If only.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    70,381
    I don't think it's a big deal. I saw a widely circulated tweet (forget who) talking about how this would be the biggest scandal in ~20 or ~20+ years if it weren't Trump, but since it is Trump we'll all be over it in a few days. I think Trump is scandal proof and held to drastically lower standards, but I also don't think the first part of that is anything but utter hyperbole.

    It's just yet another example of how the "party of family values" is and always was a complete sham. Bad optics. That's all I think there is to take away from it.
    this my sig

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,689
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    She signed an NDA. She wants to keep her $130k.
    sure she did.

    the media has become tabloid trash, and those of you against Trump will believe anything.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsbruh
    Posts
    70,381
    Says the guy who believes literally anything and everything Trump says. And will change his stance on anything and everything in order to fit it into his worldview, a worldview that is nothing at all other than: Support Trump.

    The media sucks. There are worthy critiques and criticism all around. It can be spread thick and wide. Hearing about their dishonesty from Trump worshipers still melts my brain. Why would anyone at this point take his word seriously. He almost literally can not open his mouth without lying.

    So please, shut up.
    this my sig

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,689
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Says the guy who believes literally anything and everything Trump says. And will change his stance on anything and everything in order to fit it into his worldview, a worldview that is nothing at all other than: Support Trump.

    The media sucks. There are worthy critiques and criticism all around. It can be spread thick and wide. Hearing about their dishonesty from Trump worshipers still melts my brain. Why would anyone at this point take his word seriously. He almost literally can not open his mouth without lying.

    So please, shut up.
    pay attention better if you're going to get involved. if you had been paying attention you would know that I haven't agreed with everything Trump has said. just recently I have disagreed with things he has said. you are wrong but I guess nice try.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •