Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I should of clarified if they make the playoffs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Ya they still have an uphill climb even if they win out. They have a favorable schedule but I agree that many would peg them as the favorites in the NFC.

[https://pbs]

Chris Tomasson

@christomasson

Mike Zimmer says Riley Reiff's injury is a lot better than thought it would be. Wouldn't be specific, though. Wouldn't say if he could play Sunday.

3:33 PM Dec 11, 2017

This is good news

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    [https://pbs]

Chris Tomasson

@christomasson

Mike Zimmer says Riley Reiff's injury is a lot better than thought it would be. Wouldn't be specific, though. Wouldn't say if he could play Sunday.

3:33 PM Dec 11, 2017

This is good news

And Case is still the starter. Should be a easy win on Sunday, which means we will probably lose.

If you cant beat them, join them

A hot Aaron Rodgers worries me but the Packers as a whole do not. Their o-line is still very beat up and their defense stinks. The Packers would likely be the 6th seed if they get in and if the standings stay the way they are we wouldn't see them until the NFC Title.

Remember they barely squeaked past the Browns and let Kizer throw for 3 TDs against them. They won't be easy but IMO we're still better even with Rodgers playing.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

The NFC is setting up perfectly for the Vikings right now. Even if we don't get the #1 seed I feel good. I feel really good against any of the NFC teams at home. New Orleans is probably the one team who could give us a problem because they have Kamara but I really don't worry about them too much honestly. Seattle concerns me more than New Orleans. Worst case scenario we play Philly on the road in the NFC Title. Best scenario we have somebody like New Orleans or LA at home. I know we just lost to them but I feel good with Carolina at home too.

The NFC is almost being gifted wrapped to this team. We better not blow this but we'll probably find a way lol
    2018 Vikings Draft :

I still would be a bit worried about them tbh. Everything is different when Arod is in, I think they went like 2-4-1 without him last time in between two 11/12 win seasons.

We should be able to handle the Bengals at home without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    A hot Aaron Rodgers worries me but the Packers as a whole do not. Their o-line is still very beat up and their defense stinks. The Packers would likely be the 6th seed if they get in and if the standings stay the way they are we wouldn't see them until the NFC Title.

Remember they barely squeaked past the Browns and let Kizer throw for 3 TDs against them. They won't be easy but IMO we're still better even with Rodgers playing.
    I think Rodgers makes up for all of the Packers shortcomings.

We're good enough to beat any body and I feel this team is mentally tough, but a bad game in the playoffs (like we played yesterday) and you're done.

Giving Rodgers far too much credit.
    They have to go to Carolina, go to Detroit, than play the Vikings...and they likely have to win all 3 for a chance.
    Rodgers or not, they may not win 1 of them, let alone all 3.
    You realize that if he looks remotely close to 100% right out of the gate, they lied about the severity of his injury in the first place.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

With Rodgers they will absolutely beat Detroit and probably beat Carolina. We should still be able to take them out. Regardless, they need to win out and get help just to even get the 6 seed, so it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Giving Rodgers far too much credit.
    They have to go to Carolina, go to Detroit, than play the Vikings...and they likely have to win all 3 for a chance.
    Rodgers or not, they may not win 1 of them, let alone all 3.
    You realize that if he looks remotely close to 100% right out of the gate, they lied about the severity of his injury in the first place.
    You can't give Rodgers too much credit, he is the best player in the league by far. He is the Lebron James of football, with him back they are automatically championship contenders.

GB defense is pretty bad. We match up well with GB too. O-line is banged up. Its in our best interest to win in Lambeau and eliminate them once and for all.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

We will win 6 games in a row.

MINNESOTA VIKINGS
    2017 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

I tell you what...if we can make it thru the NFC we should be favorites to win the Super Bowl. Not taking anything away from Pitt and NE but Pitt has pulled several games out of their butt this year. NE is for the most part a solid team but they showed last night that they have some considerable holes. Brady looked terrible last night without Gronk.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    You can't give Rodgers too much credit, he is the best player in the league by far. He is the Lebron James of football, with him back they are automatically championship contenders.

Actually you can. He does not play defense, offensive line, running back or special teams.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011