Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    2 weeks.
    and once again- it looks like resting the guys and the improved schedule failed to prevent **** from happening

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and once again- it looks like resting the guys and the improved schedule failed to prevent **** from happening
    I don't know if you actually believe the stuff you write. You can't prove that the rest didn't prevent injury can you?

I don't know if you actually believe the stuff you write. You can't prove that the rest didn't prevent injury can you?
    why should the burden be on me to prove that. There are many things I cant prove didnt prevent an injury. me not being able to prove that something does NOT relate to an event is not equal to proof that that same something is the cause of the event.

LOL, Ill think of an example from a real court trial that better shows this later, I gotta get on a conference call in a few min

why should the burden be on me to prove that. There are many things I cant prove didnt prevent an injury. me not being able to prove that something does NOT relate to an event is not equal to proof that that same something is the cause of the event.

LOL, Ill think of an example from a real court trial that better shows this later, I gotta get on a conference call in a few min
    you said "resting the guys and the improved schedule failed to prevent **** from happening" ... either that is provably true or it's a nonsense statement. You use statements like that to imply some kind of conclusion but you have nothing to support it.

you said "resting the guys and the improved schedule failed to prevent **** from happening" ... either that is provably true or it's a nonsense statement. You use statements like that to imply some kind of conclusion but you have nothing to support it.
    curry got injured, even after he had benefited from the schedule, and sat out games for rest. currys injury was specifically the **** i was referring too in that post

curry got injured, even after he had benefited from the schedule, and sat out games for rest. currys injury was specifically the **** i was referring too in that post
    But you don't know that he didn't avoid injury before that nor that that injury's severity was reduced by rest. All his injury is proof of is that he got injured, it doesn't prove or dis-prove anything about anything he did before he got injured because, to the best of my knowledge, nobody has said that rest or any other behavior will prevent all injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12