Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Game 25: Warriors @ Pelicans

Must win game!!!

For Spanklin, eDush, stylez, chinatownbizness, winwarriorslose, mibs, curtcocaine, and COOLbeans!

Game 25: Warriors @ Nola

https://mobile.twitter.com/PelicansNBA/status/937838125891702784/video/1
    Dubs at the Smoothie King center with our standard lineup. GSW -9 U/O 228

Going with the under on this road game as the Pels are scary with Rondo! Let's win this...

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Must win game!!!

For Spanklin, eDush, stylez, chinatownbizness, winwarriorslose, mibs, curtcocaine, and COOLbeans!

You beat me by a minute on 2 of the last 3 GDT....it's all yours. Let's win this!

http://www.sportingnews.com/amp/nba/news/anthony-davis-injury-report-pelicans-star-forward-ruled-out-monday-warriors/3h21yzc06vxm129yx15v79r2m
    Davis is out of this game.

Cousins just bodied McCaw.

Livingston and Zaza not playing today. Green with an early T.

Close game.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I know being down 20 at the half is still a close game for us but Rondo is getting everyone involved which Holiday cannot...even tho can't shoot worth a damn.

His +27 needs to be reversed in the 2nd half for our Big 4 to come back!

Down 20 in the half is nothing to the Dubs as we can rush back in the flash

ridiculously poor defense.... you cant allow guys like holiday and rondo to hit 3s at this rate- and reasonable defense would prevent it as stats show over their careers

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ridiculously poor defense.... you cant allow guys like holiday and rondo to hit 3s at this rate- and reasonable defense would prevent it as stats show over their careers
    Actually the scouting report on Rondo is to allow him to take mid range shots and force him to take open 3's meaning back down so he can't drive to the basket or pass cause he can't make em! It has to be a fluke he is making them at a 3rd of his attempts.

Durant ejected, Curry rolls his right ankle, a win, but a costly win.

LOL fitz kept bragging about the only team in history to come back twice from being down 20 points at the half. I dont know if thats something to brag about. We all know they have the talent and the fire power to outscore a team by 20 points in a half. I think the fact that its happening this often a quarter of the way through the season is an indication that they lack consistent focus and effort going into games. This is concerning considering that continuity should be more in their favor than any team in the NBA.

They have the same core players, no major injuries coming into the year, the same coaching staff, the same rotations, and all sorts of quality accomplished veterans for leadership. Its actually hard to believe a team in their situation could be all over the place in effort level even through out a single game.

LOL fitz kept bragging about the only team in history to come back twice from being down 20 points at the half. I dont know if thats something to brag about. We all know they have the talent and the fire power to outscore a team by 20 points in a half. I think the fact that its happening this often a quarter of the way through the season is an indication that they lack consistent focus and effort going into games. This is concerning considering that continuity should be more in their favor than any team in the NBA.

They have the same core players, no major injuries coming into the year, the same coaching staff, the same rotations, and all sorts of quality accomplished veterans for leadership. Its actually hard to believe a team in their situation could be all over the place in effort level even through out a single game.
    Well said.

Basically the same thing everyone on the post game show is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Actually the scouting report on Rondo is to allow him to take mid range shots and force him to take open 3's meaning back down so he can't drive to the basket or pass cause he can't make em! It has to be a fluke he is making them at a 3rd of his attempts.
    nba guards making wide open shots isnt that surprising to me. ive gotten to games like 90 minutes early and watched iggy shoot around. That guy shoots like 80% from 3-4 feet behind the arc when hes in alone out there with no defender.

I got a feeling kerr is gonna use this ankle tweak as an excuse to rest curry next game

I got a feeling kerr is gonna use this ankle tweak as an excuse to rest curry next game
    2 weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast