Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ball Family

3BB is being sued for non-payment by the company that did all the embroidery and screen printing for 3BB’s merchandise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Greatest.

This family is such trash. I hope they all stay in Lithuania and take Lonzo with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A++++++. GOAT, each one of them.

Terrible thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    the main context of the article from lavars pov
    LaMelo and LiAngelo Ball combined for 29 points in their Lithuania professional debut on Tuesday
    That's a tough league dude... after about 3 years most of the good players head to the US and play junior college ball.

delete this thread. no one gives a **** what two kids who wont be in the NBA are doing in Lithuania
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Lavar is going to kill his son's career. Poor kid living in his father's shadow. His father is like a Kardashian or Hilton or whatever. Famous for nothing. Except his kin are the ones that will pay for it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    delete this thread. no one gives a **** what two kids who wont be in the NBA are doing in Lithuania
    If your same standard goes,

Someone's jealous their favorite team got anhilated in the trade and further derailed the process.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

im sorry what am i jealous of and what trade did my team get killed in?

actually, dont answer youre too annoying of a troll whose literally obsessed with the sixers, its odd.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid View Post
    bump
    Why would you bump this? If you agree with the sentiment bumping it is the least productive way to make it go away.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    This family is such trash. I hope they all stay in Lithuania and take Lonzo with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Nah... Lavar is looking out for his kids... Now the way he goes about it is not ideal... But what's ideal in today's world... He made the decision from the moment his first kid was born that he wanted them to be great... I think many parents want that for their kids... He actually has a chance to have at least 1 kid be great... Let alone 2 others who will most likely be pro's somewhere in this world... I give the guy credit for not looking for credit... He talks up his son's anytime he gets... He did have that little stretch where claimed to be better than NBA pro's, but he came off that... He is dead wrong in the way he is handling Walton... Definitely, but I bet it goes away as quick as it started... The guy makes mistakes, stupid mistakes, but IMO kids are a reflection of their parents, but when it comes to his kids they seem to be genuinely good kids...

As for his BBB brand, my 2 cents is he had the guts to shun guaranteed money from sneaker monopolies, but he clearly is no businessman... I won't be surprised if that brand eventually is just on the feet of his kids...

Last note... I think Lonzo will be one heck of a player... The kid has no quit in him and that is something he got from his dad...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by chitownkid View Post
    bump
    umm? this was posted when a separate thread was created. but cool bump i guess form what 2 hours ago?
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

The played well for their first game imo.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why would you bump this? If you agree with the sentiment bumping it is the least productive way to make it go away.
    Then we have to delete all the Embiid threads; as he didn't play his first 2 years, missed 50 some his third. And still caused massive distractions. #callitbothways

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Nah... Lavar is looking out for his kids... Now the way he goes about it is not ideal... But what's ideal in today's world... He made the decision from the moment his first kid was born that he wanted them to be great... I think many parents want that for their kids... He actually has a chance to have at least 1 kid be great... Let alone 2 others who will most likely be pro's somewhere in this world... I give the guy credit for not looking for credit... He talks up his son's anytime he gets... He did have that little stretch where claimed to be better than NBA pro's, but he came off that... He is dead wrong in the way he is handling Walton... Definitely, but I bet it goes away as quick as it started... The guy makes mistakes, stupid mistakes, but IMO kids are a reflection of their parents, but when it comes to his kids they seem to be genuinely good kids...

As for his BBB brand, my 2 cents is he had the guts to shun guaranteed money from sneaker monopolies, but he clearly is no businessman... I won't be surprised if that brand eventually is just on the feet of his kids...

Last note... I think Lonzo will be one heck of a player... The kid has no quit in him and that is something he got from his dad...

When the pros list has you as an involved parent who is by your kids side and watching out for their best interest and demanding them to be great

and the cons list is that you’re loud and obnoxious

That’s a win. 10 out of 10 times that’s a win right there

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast