Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I thought losing in Seattle was very possible. They have an elite player in Wilson and are very well coached

I think St. Louis is incredibly talented too to bottom. They are also very well coached

This isn’t a gimme but I feel more confident than the Seattle game
    Los Angeles - NOT St. Louis.
    I KNOW - That's stupid. How many times are they going to go back and forth?

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I LOVE that they defer. If they're winning at halftime, they have a chance to increase the lead. If they're losing, they have a chance to catch up.
    I also love that they generally defer, I'm just saying for this game I'd like to see them receive the opening kick so that they can set the tone from the beginning which was an issue the last several games.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

must win game this week, cant let HCA slip away now. Rams are very good but i feel like we are a decent amount better. Contain Gurley and we should win, though a lot easier said then done. Still want that 1 seed too bcuz there are 3 or 4 dome teams looking playoff bound in the NFC
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I also love that they generally defer, I'm just saying for this game I'd like to see them receive the opening kick so that they can set the tone from the beginning which was an issue the last several games.

agreed, Coming off a loss like this it is important to set the tone. let the O get in a rhythm ASAP and have the D take control with a lead.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I thought losing in Seattle was very possible. They have an elite player in Wilson and are very well coached

I think St. Louis is incredibly talented too to bottom. They are also very well coached

This isn’t a gimme but I feel more confident than the Seattle game
    This. So disappointed cuz of the Sunday night game, Seattle was a playoff game preview. Eagles did not fare well. However I was prepared for a loss, was saying Seahawks are still a good team and can easily beat the eagles but didn't think it would be like that.

Oh well. Go beat the rams, take care of the football. Do what you do.

Eagles beat the Rams by 15 and the Vikings lose to a desperate Carolina and we are no worse for wear... Bank It!!

The Eagles will beat the Rams but I don't think that the Vikings will lose to Carolina.

I mean I personally never thought the eagles would go 15-1. I also personally thought we could easily lose one of these 2 games

I thought Seattle was the most dangerous because they have the best player of the 2 teams. I know Hurley is great but Wilson is headed to the hall of fame. And they have the toughest stadium and the more experienced coach

But I wouldn’t be shocked if we lost to Los Angeles, but I am more confident that we go in there and win. I think the eagles will come out a bit tougher than usual. I just really didn’t believe the eagles would streak into the playoffs

I saw us at 14-2 or 13-3 so this is kinda on that path.

You may already know this. Connor Barwin starts for the Rams.

Anybody know why the Eagles are have not worn the green pants this season and why they are still wearing those crappy all white jerseys still?

does it bother you that much?
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Currently, only Larry Fitzgerald has more yards from the slot this year than Nelson agholor. And Nelson agholor has played the majority of his snaps there (about 87%). I really think Eagles should extend Ags now. Give him the contract extension before his value really starts to go up (its a risk, but it could really pay off imo). They locked up AJ, now lock up his slot receiver.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Anybody know why the Eagles are have not worn the green pants this season and why they are still wearing those crappy all white jerseys still?
    Making the transition to Kelly Green.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Making the transition to Kelly Green.
    Don't go messin with my emotions.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Currently, only Larry Fitzgerald has more yards from the slot this year than Nelson agholor. And Nelson agholor has played the majority of his snaps there (about 87%). I really think Eagles should extend Ags now. Give him the contract extension before his value really starts to go up (its a risk, but it could really pay off imo). They locked up AJ, now lock up his slot receiver.

Who has 2 thumbs and never gave up on Ags. This guy.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast