Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these two players has more of an impact when they are on the floor?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

32 86.49%
  • Curry

5 13.51%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    So why did you mention that Curry has a higher ceiling than Jordan and LeBron? If you said fit, no arguments here. But you're trying to make it seem as if Curry can touch Jordan and LeBron in terms of ceiling. No, he isn't even close. Those two are top three NBA players of all-time. Seeing Curry's lack of Finals MVP dominance and KD's insertion being the main reason they probably won last season, he isn't even close.
    By ceiling I mean team ceiling. He gives your team an overall higher ceiling than Jordan and lebron can, because of how his game allows others to dominate so easily

This is totally off the rails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is totally off the rails

lol, Iím just saying curry is a better team player, and in a super team era that ability becomes magnified and a big factor between getting a ring or not

Heís better than lebron in this respect.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, Iím just saying curry is a better team player, and in a super team era that ability becomes magnified and a big factor between getting a ring or not

It's a completely rational and valid point. Trust me, on the larger/smarter site it's not the hot take that you see on here to be on this side. It's standard. Really weird/vocal hate or dismissal of Curry and the Warriors on here.

In terms of fit, totally, Curry is a better superstar fit than most NBA players who haven't required the ball to be dominant. He's the first NBA superstar with this type of shooting so this is more of a transitional period of basketball that is still developing. Right now, you could even make a case Harden is a better fit than Jordan as well on a superstar team because of his shooting. But let's reverse this entire comparison.

Who has an easier time adjusting when you trade LeBron to the Warriors for Curry? Who do you think comes out with a higher possibility of winning the championship when you insert LeBron into the Warriors lineup instead of Curry? Your fit involves many factors for Curry. If you don't have a guy like Draymond/Klay to play that level of defense and then also have another individual like Shaun Livingston (who is as good of a bench PG as any other player in the league), you have a guy like Iguodala who could come in and guard any perimeter player. On top of that, you add Kevin Durant. His fit is boosted by having to do only one thing: Shoot the ball. It's being amplified by the fact he doesn't really have to do anything else. As long as he shoots the ball, his team will benefit. Many of these other superstars have never gotten that type of luxury.

I mean, any team with LeBron James is going to be a contender. He is easily the answer.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

"Larger and smarter site." They must be too smart for you considering you're here debating with amateurs, then. Actually, everyone hates the Warriors because of their fans. You can check Reddit and ISH. I guess you meant the official YouTube channel for the Warriors when you said larger/smarter site.

He had a MONSTER game last night before the injury. The boy just filthy

Itís crazy to think, he went from unanmouis mvp two years ago, to most underrated player in the league today
    He's underrated to some now because everyone is always so quick with the whole out with the old in with the new ****. That's the same reason people were trying to say Curry KD etc were better than LeBron when they clearly weren't. People are dying for someone to take the torch from LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    "Larger and smarter site." They must be too smart for you considering you're here debating with amateurs, then. Actually, everyone hates the Warriors because of their fans. You can check Reddit and ISH. I guess you meant the official YouTube channel for the Warriors when you said larger/smarter site.
    There are a lot of smart people on the site he's talking about, even a couple from this site too, there's a lot of ****ing idiots on there too though. You'll find it everywhere.

i mean, has everyone forgotten how the warriors got significantly better as the team AROUND Steph improved?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

LeBron obviously

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    There are a lot of smart people on the site he's talking about, even a couple from this site too, there's a lot of ****ing idiots on there too though. You'll find it everywhere.
    The highs there are significantly higher and a question like this is never scoffed at (it is had all the time), but looked at rationally and thoughtfully. There are idiots and trolls as well of course, but they are called out and "muted" for the most part. This site is just the fun **** show.

Didnít the warriors lose to Cleveland with a super team and have to add another MVP to beat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Rest assure, the Warriors at their best have a common denominator.
    I dont disagree and if we are comparing him to any other player id have no rebuttal but if we are talking team impact currys impact is a culmination of the team around him meaning if he were on the bulls they would win more games than they would without him by probably 10 games but he would be a much worse player than he is because teams would come in focused on just him which teams cant do right now because green/klay/durant.... lebron has always and will always be what teams focus on and you could put him out there with any roster right now and they make the playoffs in either conference

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Didnít the warriors lose to Cleveland with a super team and have to add another MVP to beat them?

yup and they did it by exposing curry.... which is why if curry is on a neutral team not littered with talent/threats you could focus on him and the team would never actually contend or make the playoffs... his defense/size are the issues and you could limit him by making others beat you..... curry and the warriors knew this... they knew they could very well lose to a hot lebron in any finals if it was just curry/green/klay and thus is why they courted and or begged durant because if the cavs do what they did to curry in that series durant would just go off and beat them.

Curry is amazing but he isnt lebron or even durant.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast