Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which of these two players has more of an impact when they are on the floor?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

32 86.49%
  • Curry

5 13.51%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    LeBron and anyone who says otherwise needs to get checked out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Allphakenny1, lol, please, tredigs

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Allphakenny1, lol, please, tredigs

Lol.
    The way I look at it, you put any player on the court with Curry, they play better. It does not matter if they are a super star, or a role player. When they play with Curry, their game seems to improve. LeBron's game seems to benefit catch and shoot players mostly, but when he plays with other star players, he takes away from their game.

When he played with Bosh, Bosh played much worse. Same with Wade and Love. Irving looks much better without LeBron. LeBron makes player play LeBron ball and for many it holds them back from playing their very best. When players play with curry, they tend to play their very best.

The question was about impact, not who is the better player. LeBron is obviously the better player. Curry impacts the players around him much better than LeBron does.

What do you mean by impact? If it means what effect you are having on the other 4 guys then itís curry. If it means how big a load you carry for your team then itís lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    The way I look at it, you put any player on the court with Curry, they play better. It does not matter if they are a super star, or a role player. When they play with Curry, their game seems to improve. LeBron's game seems to benefit catch and shoot players mostly, but when he plays with other star players, he takes away from their game.

When he played with Bosh, Bosh played much worse. Same with Wade and Love. Irving looks much better without LeBron. LeBron makes player play LeBron ball and for many it holds them back from playing their very best. When players play with curry, they tend to play their very best.

The question was about impact, not who is the better player. LeBron is obviously the better player. Curry impacts the players around him much better than LeBron does.
    But that isn't the same impact he's talking about. He's talking about winning. That impact is different than the impact you have on your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But that isn't the same impact he's talking about. He's talking about winning. That impact is different than the impact you have on your teammates.
    It's not though. It's about how well not just you, but your team plays when you are on the court. That is your impact in a team game. It's not about individual box-score stats or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It's not though. It's about how well not just you, but your team plays when you are on the court. That is your impact in a team game. It's not about individual box-score stats or anything else.
    You can make your teammates better and still not be as impactful as someone who doesn't (and that's not even the case here). As a simplistic example, if player A contributes 5 wins to a team's win total and makes the rest of his teammates better so they contribute an extra 2 wins he still wouldn't be as impactful as player B who contributes 8 wins to a team's win total but doesn't make his teammates better to the extent they contribute extra wins.

Obviously, we have no definitive way of measuring wins added or impact, but virtually all measurements show LeBron and Curry neck and neck, if not LeBron having a slight edge.

lebron gives cleveland more wins than curry gives gs

"You put anyone with Curry, they play better."

Listen, LeBron James got Mo Williams to be an All-Star player. You guys clearly forgot about the first Cleveland teams LeBron played with when he LED the Cavs to 66 wins. He's made numerous players play better than they should. Are some of you arguing about the results with LeBron? And who has Curry made better? Scratch that, who in his team isn't good? And I better not read a post about how you guys "miss" Draymond's presence in the game when he's suspended or injured only for you guys to now proclaim Curry has more impact than LeBron. That's silly. No player has a greater impact in the game than LeBron. Is Curry the leader or Draymond? There's never that question about LeBron.

Offensively Curry

Overall LeBron when he is wired and focused like he is in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    "You put anyone with Curry, they play better."

Listen, LeBron James got Mo Williams to be an All-Star player. You guys clearly forgot about the first Cleveland teams LeBron played with when he LED the Cavs to 66 wins. He's made numerous players play better than they should. Are some of you arguing about the results with LeBron? And who has Curry made better? Scratch that, who in his team isn't good? And I better not read a post about how you guys "miss" Draymond's presence in the game when he's suspended or injured only for you guys to now proclaim Curry has more impact than LeBron. That's silly. No player has a greater impact in the game than LeBron. Is Curry the leader or Draymond? There's never that question about LeBron.
    I think it's more Curry elevates Kerr's system (which is a well oiled machine), and LeBron makes 3-d guys and shooters better. Overall I think LeBron has the better impact when the stakes are higher. Curry and Durant both helped each other with the attention they drew. Looking at their numbers without each other in the playoffs it's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    This year RPM favors Curry again for what it is worth. Day in day out it's Curry simply because he's the better, more impactful offensive force and LeBron won't attempt to kick in his D until the playoffs. He can't sustain that level all year. So reg season, it really is Curry. Post season still LeBron until proven otherwise. What load the player carries is not what the question is.
    i am sure that has nothing at all to do with the insane talent around curry... nothing at all. If you put curry on the bulls they are a good team... if you put lebron on the bulls they are a top 2 team out East and maybe beat the celtics... Lebron does more with less... curry does more with a ton... Teams come in and the focal point will always be lebron and they game plan against him and they still cant stop him.... Curry gets game planned against as well but Durant is who teams come in either just as worried about or more worried about on top of them focusing on sharp shooter klay etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lebron does more with less... curry does more with a ton...
    Yup, this.

Not too sure Curry does more with a tonne. But Curry can play off of anyone, and his game and unmatched range/stretch ability commands a defenses attention. He doesn't require the ball, and when he does have the ball he is a more then willing passer. Dude takes cares of the ball pretty good too.

I think Bron elevates shooters and 3-d guys, whereas Curry offensively can integrate with a myriads of pieces role players or stars. Curry opens up the court for others as well with his game. The one problem with Bron is he takes away from skilled star players, but in the overall scheme of things the team is better off when the ball is in his hands.

Lebron is having more impact, and I don't think it's close. However, I'll take Curry to sustain where he is at over Lebron trying to do it all the entire season.

If Curry and Dam Lillard switch places does the outlook of either team change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast