Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eli is not coming to Denver. Been told that multiple times.

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

I don't want Eli.

But the team should absolutely shut our good players down for the year. I'm going to be so mad if a player like Von or Harris has a serious injury playing anymore of this wasted season.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    BK comes around once in awhile... The rest have disappeared though.
    Isn't that true for most Broncos fans?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Just wasting Sunday's at this point. I'm not a draft enthusiast...certainly not when there is actual football being played. This is pretty much hell. Absolutely nothing to look forward to.

What else is there to say at this point? Siemian is just broken. With time, no time, he's just broken. If you want to puff out your chest Goku, go ahead..but he was still clearly the best option for us to win these past two years. Whether you want to believe it or not. He should of been pulled in the Charger game and that's when Brock should of been given a shot to take over...but coaching..soo..

I'm not going to get into this "they should of started Lynch from the get go"...all the kid literally had to do was make like 4 good throws this preseason and he would of had the starting gig this year. That competition was rigged in his favor and he still couldn't win it.

Never in my wildest imaginations did I expect this. The type of collapse...the responses that come with it. It's just a joke. I wasn't around for the 60's...but this will probably go down as the worse team in Broncos history.

The team was never broken to begin with either....so yea...worst team in Broncos history. Yea, Elway assembled the team but how it was managed is beyond comprehension.

Each and every week I am floored to see the same mistakes from a lack of discipline standpoint.

Clean house, man.
    The D is still solid. They have lost heart. Coaching imo is at the core there. We need coaching a o line and a solid QB before Harris and Von get old.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Isn't that true for most Broncos fans?

This year for sure. The team isn't playing inspired football. Why should the fans be inspired?

Defense was good yesterday for missing some starters and constantly defending a short field. Off the top of my head I wanna say the dolphins started at the 50 yard line or better prolly half or more of their 16 drives.

Offense looked awful under siemian, his stats when having a clean pocket were like 15-30 and 3 INTs. It's not the offensive line that hinders the offense when siemian is playing. That guy is flat out awful and let's not forget the dolphins pass defense is ranked 30th in the league.

Now o line does need upgrade at LG and RT I think either drafting a tackle and sliding bolles to RT and then grabbing a vet LG to pair with the rookie at RT would be a good plan. Bolles and Leary would beast on the right side. Maybe they could grab the other cowboys guard Jonathan Cooper or really offer up big bucks for andrew norwell and pair him with Connor Williams and re sign paradise, making it a pretty nice o line if they can gel!
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 12-05-2017 at 05:32 AM.

From what I have heard, Broncos want a team to take Paradis from them as a RFA. They want to get a 2nd round pick for him and plant McGovern at C, keeping the position cheap, having money to spend on another OL, and getting another valuable pick.

Before I comment on that Paradis comment from Cy, I want to ring in more about how this team is a joke. I flew to Florida this weekend for a weekend getaway. Had a great Friday and Saturday. Stupidly I decided to go to this game. Even though we are atrocious we had a very large presence at the game. This game was a statement. We are a very bad football team. How did this happen? 3-1 at the BYE and we just fell apart. I didn't even stay the whole game. Left after that Mckenzie fumble for the 2nd safety.

Vance is way over his head. Originally I thought we could maybe let go of every coordinator and give Vance at least a second year. I am not sure I can defend him now. How can you keep putting these guys back out there? Some of his play calls are just plain awful and this team is shutting it down for the season. It is obvious, I don't want to hear the whole we haven't given up crap. I hate to sasy this but we may need to clean house and try this again.

Back to Paradis. I would hate to do this. He has been by far our best offensive linemen (which I know isn't saying much). He is tough, gritty, and the type of player we should be building around. If they love Mcgovern so much then start him at LG. Draft best option for RT and allow Bolles to continue to learn. We have 2 holes. Let's patch them up not make more holes.

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Apparently no coaching staff changes until after the season, according to elway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

they have no one on roster they want to evaluate. no true inhouse options. so rolling until after season.

No deangelo Henderson this unless an injury occurs. Bummer.

Dang Ben garland is an o lineman now?! Starting for Atlanta tonight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123