Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Report: Bucks discussing possible trade for DJ!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

@ChrisWagner87

So far Brogdon, Henson, and or Middleton (2 of 3) have to be included.

Brog, Henson, Telly! Letís go!
    Brog for half a season of Deandre and 21 million in salary cap relief, not bad. I think the Bucks can still get free agents.

I wonder what the Okafor offer could be, except for Vaughn?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post
    Brog for half a season of Deandre and 21 million in salary cap relief, not bad. I think the Bucks can still get free agents.

I wonder what the Okafor offer could be, except for Vaughn?
    Rather have Kyle O'Quinn or a center that can stretch the floor and rebound a Ryan Anderson type. IMO Jordan would be OK. But I don't think he changes much. Bucks would have DJ, Henson, Liggins, Bledsoe, maybe GPII who are below average 3-point shooters. I think a guy like O'Quinn could help just as much. But if Bucks get out from bad deals of Henson, Telly to go with Brogdon...I would think long and hard about it. I just wouldn't re-sign DeAndre. Not sure how he'd fit but can get Okafor for VERY cheap.

Why not just bring in Emeka Okafor C-Dub! Only been out the league 3 years!

^ I think philly has him in their g league team right now, I really wouldnít mind that either! Iím riding this DJ train til something else happens tho. Even if he is a rental, which Iím sure theyíd try to avoid, we have a ton of cap relief this offseason compared to what we would have. Helps us either way

@ChrisWagner87

Middleton,Brogdon and Henson for Jordan? That's a bit to much. All Jordan does is rim protect and rebound and 29. We lose two scorers in this trade and Parker out to February. Giannis,Bledsoe would be tired by playoffs. I'd pass on that. Tell them to call the Cavs up. Bet they offer up maybe Thompson and injured Shumpert and own Cavs pick so that is worse then us. Then go for tiny deals like Okafor or Noel or Dedmon or Withey,Bogut,O'Quinn.

As of now it said they want two of the 3. if they want all three then screw it.
    if we include brogdon then telly and henson are gone. im all for that.

@ChrisWagner87

I guess i'd part with Brogdon if it dumps two of our three Amigos. Then flip the last Amigo to Suns for Chandler. Or still buy low on a Bogut or Withey or Noel or Okafor or Dedmon or O'Quinn or whatever else is out there that i'm missing. Thing is if we trade Brogdon do we keep Delly then? Unless we get Lou back.

Also to match Jordan's $22.6M. That's easily 3 of our guys. So its 3 for 1. Turn some of our Herd into Bucks full time?

james young would be a good start if we had to do that

@ChrisWagner87

Sources said Clipper officials have targeted three Bucks in any deal for Jordan. One is John Henson, who is currently the teamís starting center, while the others are reigning Rookie of the Year Malcolm Brogdon, who lost his starting spot when Bledsoe came aboard, and standout swingman Khris Middleton.

The Clippers, Iíve been told, are adamant in acquiring at least two of the aforementioned Bucks and may even demand all three of them.

From a contractual standpoint, Jordan is being paid $22.64 million this season. Middleton and Henson are collecting $14M and $11M, respectively, while Brogdon is being paid $1.31M this season.

The Bucks have let it be known throughout the league that they want to add a physical big man to their roster, a void that was created when they dealt Greg Monroe and future draft picks to Phoenix for Bledsoe.

There has also been ongoing chatter the Bucks are interested in Philadelphiaís Jahlil Okafor, who is being shopped for a first-round draft choice, as well as Phoenix center Tyson Chandler, who has a good rapport with Bucks coach Jason Kidd and whom the Bucks had looked into trading for in the past.
    http://woelfelspressbox.com/2017/12/...cks-attention/

That would kill our depth scoring wise if we have to give up both Middleton and Brogdon. That sucks. I wouldn't do it.

Look at what it took the Rockets to land CP3 which is more star power then Jordan.

In the NBA's second blockbuster trade in less than a week, the Rockets acquired Paul from the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday in exchange for Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, Kyle Wiltjer, a protected first-round pick next year and cash considerations. The Rockets acquired Hilliard from Detroit and Liggins from Dallas for cash considerations before adding them to the deal.
    Yeah Lou and Bev are nice. Dekker and Harrell nice young pieces and a protected pick. But man. If were giving up Brogdon and Middleton and Henson. Were screwed. Our luck we get ****** Rivers back as well.

i highly doubt the bucks would actually trade midds and brogdon though. for that we better be getting cousins! lol

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    As of now it said they want two of the 3. if they want all three then screw it.
    if we include brogdon then telly and henson are gone. im all for that.
    Way Woelfel has his article written up. Sounds like all three. But he also mentioned a first for Okafor. I believe I read a week or so back 76ers lowered asking price of Okafor from two second round pick to one now. Just give them Wilson and call it a day.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast