Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Wrong Bryant. Sign Martavias Bryant from the Steelers. A big time young playmaker.
    Sign his former college teammate Sammy Watkins from the Rams. He was under utilized
    in L.A. A top 5 pick with something to prove. We wont have to break the bank to sign him.
    Landry is a consideration. He is tough, passionate, catches a lot of passes. Down side, not
    many tds. Less than 10 yards per catch. Trade Reed and sign or draft another Tight end.
    We have a good core of running backs minus one star RB. Sign or trade for Leveon Bell or
    draft Barkley or Freeman or Chubb. Draft a center in the mid rounds 3-5. Hail to the Redskins!

Kerrigan, Murphy, and Smith were all defensive ends in College. The 3-4 no more.
    Keep Kerrigan at LB. Move them to DE. Resign MLB Brown. Get a Free safety and
    another DT. We have a 3rd place schedule. We have not won 11 games in 1 season
    since 1991. Playoffs or fire Gruden. Switch the defense, aquire a stud RB, trade for
    Alex Smith. Maybe for two 3rds or a 2nd. Draft Mayfield or Allen 13th over all.

Gruden and success is an oxy moron. 4 years of mediocrity.ttttttt

Sounds like you are more concerned with Bryant then you are the Redskins.
    The Redskins should never under any circumstances sign or trade for cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by REDRYDER71 View Post
    Sounds like you are more concerned with Bryant then you are the Redskins.
    The Redskins should never under any circumstances sign or trade for cowboys.
    I agree on not wanting Bryant, but if a former Cowboy is going to upgrade our team, then I am all for making that move. I'm an Orioles fan, and have the same feelings on trading with the Yankees and the whole Manny Machado rumors. If trading with the Yankees provides us the best return for Machado, then I am taking the deal.

With no moves on the coaching front, looks like we are keeping everyone. The one guy I don't want to lose is Tom Sula.

1- There is ZERO chance in the world anyone is giving us a 1st and 2nd for a one yr contract for $32 mill on Cousins. Lucky to get anything

2- Martavis Bryant? Suspended multiple times for drugs (so 1) he doesn't learn and 2) next time it is long term), also....he was a locker room disgruntled employee....we don't need any of that drama...pass.

3- Dez.....dez is done. He can be somewhat serviceable, but he does not have the explosion he used to

4- Sammy Watkins is not going to be cheap. He will end up costing a pretty penny because of his upside. I can easily see $10-$13 mill per.

5- No to Jarvais Landry. Someone else smartly pointed out he would not compliment Crowder, that they are the same guy.

6- I don't know if I have to break the bank for any WR. Our TE duo is great and Dotcson is on the rise. A very mid level FA will do

7- A healthy o-line had this offense great. Keenum or Bridgewater or Bradford or Tyrod would be a great bridge QB. I would personally go 1- Bradford, 2- Tyrod, 3- Keenum, 4- Colt McCoy, 5- Cousins 6-Bridgewater (because he will be expensive and unproven and less of a bridge).

8- Free Agents on defense. Kyle Fuller abd Amukamara are both free agents. Put one of them with the two greats we have abd we have a great group of cbs.

9- Get a big name safety to go with Swearinger (good thing is Sweaniger can play FS and SS, so we are flexible). Earl Thomas available, and Dallas probably can't afford him even though that is his 1st choice. Without Cousins, we have $52 mill in cap to resign Brown, bridge qb, CB and Safety that are all players. With Cousins, we are lucky to bring back Brown and can afford no more impact players

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    1- There is ZERO chance in the world anyone is giving us a 1st and 2nd for a one yr contract for $32 mill on Cousins. Lucky to get anything

2- Martavis Bryant? Suspended multiple times for drugs (so 1) he doesn't learn and 2) next time it is long term), also....he was a locker room disgruntled employee....we don't need any of that drama...pass.

3- Dez.....dez is done. He can be somewhat serviceable, but he does not have the explosion he used to

4- Sammy Watkins is not going to be cheap. He will end up costing a pretty penny because of his upside. I can easily see $10-$13 mill per.

5- No to Jarvais Landry. Someone else smartly pointed out he would not compliment Crowder, that they are the same guy.

6- I don't know if I have to break the bank for any WR. Our TE duo is great and Dotcson is on the rise. A very mid level FA will do

7- A healthy o-line had this offense great. Keenum or Bridgewater or Bradford or Tyrod would be a great bridge QB. I would personally go 1- Bradford, 2- Tyrod, 3- Keenum, 4- Colt McCoy, 5- Cousins 6-Bridgewater (because he will be expensive and unproven and less of a bridge).

8- Free Agents on defense. Kyle Fuller abd Amukamara are both free agents. Put one of them with the two greats we have abd we have a great group of cbs.

9- Get a big name safety to go with Swearinger (good thing is Sweaniger can play FS and SS, so we are flexible). Earl Thomas available, and Dallas probably can't afford him even though that is his 1st choice. Without Cousins, we have $52 mill in cap to resign Brown, bridge qb, CB and Safety that are all players. With Cousins, we are lucky to bring back Brown and can afford no more impact players
    Anyone that would trade for cousins would definitely work out a long term deal before trading for him. Yes theres the opinion teams would have "well we can get him for nothing next year in free agency" while that is true, but its possible they wont get him because of 20 other teams bidding on him, and even if they do it might cost them more money. I would agree that we wouldn't get his true value in return, but I think it would be more than what we would receive in compensation by just letting him walk in FA (3rd round pick, appx. selection #100)

That was me! I like Jarvis a lot, but I just think him and Crowder are too similar. Now Crowder's rookie contract is up at the end of the 2018 season. I doubt hes going to get paid what Jarvis Landry is, but if its a pickem between the two. I like Landry
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

OT Orlando Franklin signed to a reserves/futures contract. He has 89 starts under his belt, and played in one game after our line was decimated. Low risk/high reward for a reserve who can play both sides.

Line help is always welcome

White Sox & Redskins Forever

ESPN's John Keim reports the Redskins may not be willing to meet free agent ILB Zach Brown's asking price.

The Redskins want to keep Brown but there's a "decent gap" in contract talks between the sides. After settling for a prove-it deal, Brown is looking to cash in coming off another strong season. Brown could push for $7 million annually.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    ESPN's John Keim reports the Redskins may not be willing to meet free agent ILB Zach Brown's asking price.

The Redskins want to keep Brown but there's a "decent gap" in contract talks between the sides. After settling for a prove-it deal, Brown is looking to cash in coming off another strong season. Brown could push for $7 million annually.
    Even if we bring back Cousins and don't plan to retool in the draft, I'm not sure Brown is worth that considering the MLB is a position that is slowly being phased out for more specialized positions in the nickel and dime packages. I wasn't impressed with his coverage ability to give him $7 million annually, lets just put it that way.

This guy might help replace him.......

Leighton Vander Esch, LB
    School: Boise State | Conference: Mountain West
    College Experience: rJr | Age: 21?
    Height / Weight: 6-4 / 240 lbs
    Projected Draft Status: 2nd Round
    NFL Comparison: K.J. Wright

Oh my........

Raiders released CB David Amerson.

The move is not a surprise, but it was a disappointing one after the Raiders gave Amerson a five-year, $34 million deal before the 2016 season. Amerson went right in the tank, only starting 21 games over the next two years and getting progressively worse whenever he suited up. As T.J. Carrie is a free agent, the Raiders are left with Sean Smith, Gareon Conley, and Dexter McDonald atop their cornerback depth chart. They need to try to keep Carrie after a breakout year at slot corner.

Amerson was a Bruce Allen draft pick released by Scot McCloughan, I'm sure that Allen would love to bring him back.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast