Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar08 View Post
    Paul Richardson 5 years/40M with 20M guaranteed.
    We needed a burner on the outside. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by drop703 View Post
    Yes, we definitely missed an opportunity...but as fans we have to move on. We'll have a good FA and then we'll have a good draft and go from there. The NFC is wide open and we're not that far away from being a consistent playoff team. I've been a fan for over 30 years, so I feel your pain...trust me, but I think we're going to surprise some people this year.
    A good FA does not include Haynesworth and Desean 2.0 being signed to this roster. Not excited at all for Richardson or Wilkerson.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    A good FA does not include Haynesworth and Desean 2.0 being signed to this roster. Not excited at all for Richardson or Wilkerson.
    Lol! We'll see about Richardson. He's bigger than Desean but I feel you on the health issues. I can tell that you're just not happy with the Skins right now so it really won't matter what we do.

Wilkerson hasn't signed with us btw...just visited.
    Last edited by drop703; 03-13-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Lol! We'll see about Richardson. He's bigger than Desean but I feel you on the health issues. I can tell that you're just not happy with the Skins right now so it really won't matter what we do.

Wilkerson hasn't signed with us btw...just visited.
    Lest we not forget we are also trading for McNabb 2.0.

Really, all I want is competent management in the front office, and a dedication to building a winning franchise. These half-assed solutions to "keep us competitive" only serve to keep us from getting to the point where we are competitive year in and year out.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Lest we not forget we are also trading for McNabb 2.0.

Really, all I want is competent management in the front office, and a dedication to building a winning franchise. These half-assed solutions to "keep us competitive" only serve to keep us from getting to the point where we are competitive year in and year out.
    I get it man. You're not sold on Alex...I don't know if I am either. Not sold on the front office either. A total rebuild would be nice, but Redskins fans (besides us) wouldn't be patient. Our owner isn't patient either. Until that happens, we just have to hope they make the right moves to make us competitive.

We have to make the best out of the situation. Alex Smith just wins and has played his best football the last couple of years, and Gruden surely can do well with QBs. I just wish we would have spent lesser money to get the likes of Keenum or McCarron and not give up a 3rd a young star CB (one of our thinest spots for yrs) AND still pay big money.

That said, Wilkerson is a Packer. There is plenty of available talent at DT. Suh, Richardson, Poe all would be good.

LB....give me the Brown from Buffalo

Sign Mayowa for depth at rush lb

Ron Parker at safety would be nice.

Then I draft the best cb available at #13, unless Tremaine Edmunds is available, at that point he is a no brainer, or Roquan Smith as option 2 and sign a couple of cheaper FA cbs.

What to do at RB though? Hyde interests me, AP is a no....he is too one dimensional. A 2nd rd RB in the draft would be great

Lost Breeland

Lost Ryan Grant

Losing Spencer Long

Losing Zack Brown

Still, I'm optomistic...

White Sox & Redskins Forever

I get it man. You're not sold on Alex...I don't know if I am either. Not sold on the front office either. A total rebuild would be nice, but Redskins fans (besides us) wouldn't be patient. Our owner isn't patient either. Until that happens, we just have to hope they make the right moves to make us competitive.
    Until Snyder learns from the better owners, I can't follow this team anymore. And it's going to be a while and I am OK with that. If Jimmy Haslam spent years as a minority owner of the Steelers, seeing first hand how a quality organization is run, and then operates the Browns as he has, there isn't much hope.

At this point, the ONLY explanation for Bruce Allen being around is that Snyder wants a sweet stadium deal in NOVA.

$14.5 million guaranteed from the Ravens for Ryan Gruden.......I mean Grant. Unbelievable. Dude doesn't even have a 100 yard game to his name.

Lost Trent Murphy to Buffalo

Lost Niles Paul to Jacksonville I think.......

Gonna be lots of open spots on this team in camp...

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Lost Trent Murphy to Buffalo

Lost Niles Paul to Jacksonville I think.......

Gonna be lots of open spots on this team in camp...
    Add those 2 to the list of AVERAGE Talent Players. WE haven't lost jack **** in free agency. Zero pro bowlers from last years squad. Fans need to calm the ***** down. U aint winning superbowls thru Free Agency. U win SB's thru drafting and trading, then adding parts to the draft classes via FA. Howd spending like crazy work for us in 2000-2010? Haters gonna hate and whiners are gonna whine but its time for real REDSKIN fans to pull up their big boy pants and stop crying all the time. Reality is unless u are the Patriots for the last 15yrs than anything can happen from year to year. Starts from building within and tweaking from outside.

Alex Smith is not McNabb 2.0........I think you will be surprised..

Well, it looks like we aren't in on the FA frenzy this year. We may search the $5 bin for a player or two.

Redskins re-signed Zach Brown, 3 years/$24 million

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Alex Smith is not McNabb 2.0........I think you will be surprised..
    Yeah i dont get the comparison, theyre not much alike other than taking a big payday from snyder at the end of their careers knowing they can just **** off the rest of the way

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast