Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    Almost 200 more yards than them on offense, double their TOP, what a change.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Wow... refs completely boned us on that drive.
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. That was a catch from what I saw. Hocholi is sticking it to us

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Almost 200 more yards than them on offense, double their TOP, what a change.
    Really hoping we can get a touchdown here. 0-4 in the red zone today.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. That was a catch from what I saw. Hocholi is sticking it to us
    Refs are in on the tank lol

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Refs are in on the tank lol
    Lol right

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Taylor has been doing work the 2nd half

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    When was the last time we had a QB who made 3rd and longs an accomplishable down on a regular basis?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    Ugh well there goes that drive

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Finally a call in our favor lol

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Really hoping the lack of touchdowns isn't a thing that we will have to worry about going forward. The lack of productivity in the red zone is concerning to me

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Really hoping the lack of touchdowns isn't a thing that we will have to worry about going forward. The lack of productivity in the red zone is concerning to me
    Well with penalties at the worst times and really almost no real weapons at the moment, I wouldn't read too much into it.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Well with penalties at the worst times and really almost no real weapons at the moment, I wouldn't read too much into it.
    I'm trying not to.

    Hopefully ol holds up on this drive

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    Do like that Jimmy has hit 8 diff receivers this game

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,312
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Do like that Jimmy has hit 8 diff receivers this game
    And most of them more than once

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,015
    **** yeah!! Jimmy to Taylor!! Taylor doing his best to prove me wrong lmao

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •