Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Yeah, if they knew he would be sitting there in the 5th round, then the Bills would have taken him in the 3rd or 4th. That is Doug Whaley's logic.

McDermott knew if he was there in the 5th, they would snatch him then, because there would be no way he would have been there in the 6th.

We all had this same conversation last year, when I told you all that they wouldn't waste their first round pick on a QB and because of their glaring needs, I even said they would be trading down in the draft. We all saw how that went. We will see in a couple months how the 2018 draft goes down as well.
    Great. and your prediction is that they dont draft any QB and move forward with Peterman?

Yeah, if they knew he would be sitting there in the 5th round, then the Bills would have taken him in the 3rd or 4th. That is Doug Whaley's logic.

McDermott knew if he was there in the 5th, they would snatch him then, because there would be no way he would have been there in the 6th.

We all had this same conversation last year, when I told you all that they wouldn't waste their first round pick on a QB and because of their glaring needs, I even said they would be trading down in the draft. We all saw how that went. We will see in a couple months how the 2018 draft goes down as well.
    Lol considering the Bills have drafted two QBs in the first two rounds, that isn't saying much. It's also not a good thing, so not sure what you're boasting about. You can be right all you want, while predicting/suggesting that they make the wrong moves. This is about them finally being able to have sustained success, not being right on a PSD forum.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Lol considering the Bills have drafted two QBs in the first two rounds, that isn't saying much. It's also not a good thing, so not sure what you're boasting about. You can be right all you want, while predicting/suggesting that they make the wrong moves. This is about them finally being able to have sustained success, not being right on a PSD forum.
    Like I said, at the draft, when we don't make any trades for a QB in the top 5, that will be McDermott's way of letting everyone know, he has more faith in Peterman, than you think he does.

Like I said, at the draft, when we don't make any trades for a QB in the top 5, that will be McDermott's way of letting everyone know, he has more faith in Peterman, than you think he does.
    We are all just simply saying that would be a big mistake and one the Bills make time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    We are all just simply saying that would be a big mistake and one the Bills make time and time again.
    Exactly.

also, even if that does happen it doesnt necessarily mean they see peterman as the future. it would be them giving him a chance to be - but him falling on his face is a major possibility which would lead to a high draft pick where they could pick a QB. It could just be a sign that they are committed to a proper rebuild.

not what i predict though.

Or that the Bills see Allen or Mayfield as suitable franchise QBs.

Iíll bet a million, Even if Mayfield drops and is available for us at our regular selection, the Bills pass on him. McDermott has proven, that he is the type of player he does not want in his locker room. Plus you canít even judge Mayfieldís ability correctly, by him playing in a division that every QB is putting 50 points on the board against the defenses.

Incase some here donít know, Mayfield likes to taunt fans and opposing players while on the sideline. Heís been caught on camera grabbing his junk, telling the other team something obscene. Which occurred multiple times. Heís gotten into heated arguments after the game with female fans and heís pretty much going to be this years Manzell.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456