Follow us on Twitter

Show Eli Some Love

I love this idea:

Also this:

Ok here it is....

Call 201-935-8111
    Press 5
    Then 1 for the GM (Reese) office.

Leave a message and tell em what ya think....

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Well, I'm not calling the FO....LOL. I'm not voting, Eli doesn't deserve to be in the pro bowl.

But I will say that I truly love the guy and don't mind saying it. He's been a great player and professional from day one. The two SB's will never be forgotten.

As a fan, I was holding on to the past....hoping for one last run for Eli....to lead us to a 3rd, maybe 4th championship but in all actuality, when Gilbride was fired, then Fewell, then Tom Coughlin....Eli's biggest supporter, I knew deep down that Eli days were numbered and that he had a short window of opportunity.....you could kinda see that coming.

It's frustrating now that he's being benched because we have no direction in terms of his successor but these things happen when the team is losing and in a rebuilding mode.

I appreciate the hard work and dedication he put in the organization to help us become a SB winning team 2 times in 10 years.....but with this poorest offensive line, lack of running game and underachieving WR corps....that awe shucks personality is not going to help very much at this point of his career.

He might be better served as a mentor for the rest of the season??? I just don't know