Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 107
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    28,571
    This team just lost a loyal fan of 32 years. I will no longer watch this organization or spend a dime of my money on them until they figure out what kind of organization they want to be going forward. This may be the right move, I don't know. But one thing is sure, I don't like it.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    For ****'s sake he's choked up saying it....


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    This team just lost a loyal fan of 32 years. I will no longer watch this organization or spend a dime of my money on them until they figure out what kind of organization they want to be going forward. This may be the right move, I don't know. But one thing is sure, I don't like it.
    I'm with you. They have a very short time right now to make a very important decision that will impact their base for years to come.

    If Geno starts on Sunday, I'm done. I don't think I'm usually the emotional type with this stuff, but this is too much.

    I really hope they'll show the basic decency of releasing him and letting him find a team. And if that happens, I will root for whoever that team is. He can follow Peyton to Denver for his curtain call.

    **** this ****.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    "When Mr.Mara gets back he should fire Jerry Reese and Ben McAdoo first. Then talk to Eli and apologize" - David Tollefson

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    28,571
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm with you. They have a very short time right now to make a very important decision that will impact their base for years to come.

    If Geno starts on Sunday, I'm done. I don't think I'm usually the emotional type with this stuff, but this is too much.

    I really hope they'll show the basic decency of releasing him and letting him find a team. And if that happens, I will root for whoever that team is. He can follow Peyton to Denver for his curtain call.

    **** this ****.
    Let him go to the Jags and be with Coughlin.

    Just my two cents.

    Also, agreed. I'm pretty mellow but if you're going to tell Eli what you told him, you gotta start Webb. Just my opinion.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Let him go to the Jags and be with Coughlin.

    Just my two cents.

    Also, agreed. I'm pretty mellow but if you're going to tell Eli what you told him, you gotta start Webb. Just my opinion.
    Speaking of TC:


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    At the very least, they should have the respect to release him in time knowing he can get signed elsewhere and start this Sunday to continue the streak (Denver or whatever). I dunno....this is all just

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    264
    John Mara should be ashamed of himself as an owner. How he is still backing those two f%ck faces Macadoo and Reese is beyond me. Everyone that knows anything about the NFL thinks these two should be fired. And that was before they pulled this *****. If I was in Mara's shoes, I would have canned macadoo before he finished saying he was going to bench Eli. And for GENO F%CKING SMITH????!?! They can't possibly believe he's the answer to the future can they?? I'm officially protesting this organization. I've stuck through this dumpster fire of a season and still watched every game. But not now. I'm done until Reese and macadoo are gone. Even then I still might be done. I'm going to follow Eli and root for him wherever he goes. Eli deserves better than these clowns that have no idea how to put together or run a team. I can go on and on about how much Reese and Macadoo suck but they don't even deserve the time it takes to do that. Eli, for your sake, gtf out of New York. Both Denver and Jax are a solid qb away from being serious contenders.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Damn, cool calm Carl is blowing up on this and I agree with him completely

    Apparently, Snacks got into some kind of beef with him though? Sucks to watch all this, really. That interview with Eli was pretty painful to watch too, just seemed like he was holding back tears speaking about it.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    28,571
    “Guys were kind of fired up,” Geno Smith said of the reaction from teammates to the announcement. “Guys are giving me hugs, handshakes. I think guys have witnessed my story from afar just seeing how things have kind of played out"
    - Tom Rock


    So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

    **** this entire team.

    Can't believe what I'm reading.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,698
    Here is my opinion on things. From my viewpoint, the size of Mara and Tisch's gonads are a lot smaller than suspected. I have said it several times before, I do not trust this ownership to make the hard decision. The hard decision would have been to let go of JR and MacAdoo. However, he isn't going to do that. I truly believe that it was JRs decision to fire TC which is why TC was so upset with ownership after the firing. Mara can say whatever he wants, but actions do in fact speak louder than words. MacAdoo and JR make the hard decisions for this ownership.

    This travesty is at the same level as Seaver getting traded by the Mets. Geno Smith? Are you kidding me?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,594
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - Tom Rock


    So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

    **** this entire team.

    Can't believe what I'm reading.
    Never thought there’d be a player over Team situation for me with the Giants being how classy they are. Strahan and Eli might be the only ones I side with above Team.

    Rallying around Geno? Come on...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,710
    This is pathetic. The cherry on top. Macadoo is one of the most idiotic sports "characters" I've seen in my lifetime. And he happens to be the giants coach. What a ****ing jack ***. He could be the fourth stooge.

    And then there's Reese...

    What the hell are Mara and tisch thinking?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,710
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - Tom Rock


    So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

    **** this entire team.

    Can't believe what I'm reading.
    Geno lives in another universe. He might be dumber that macadoo. The last time geno was supposed to start in Oakland he didn't know that there was a time difference and showed up late and got benched...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •