Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This team just lost a loyal fan of 32 years. I will no longer watch this organization or spend a dime of my money on them until they figure out what kind of organization they want to be going forward. This may be the right move, I don't know. But one thing is sure, I don't like it.

For ****'s sake he's choked up saying it....

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    This team just lost a loyal fan of 32 years. I will no longer watch this organization or spend a dime of my money on them until they figure out what kind of organization they want to be going forward. This may be the right move, I don't know. But one thing is sure, I don't like it.
    I'm with you. They have a very short time right now to make a very important decision that will impact their base for years to come.

If Geno starts on Sunday, I'm done. I don't think I'm usually the emotional type with this stuff, but this is too much.

I really hope they'll show the basic decency of releasing him and letting him find a team. And if that happens, I will root for whoever that team is. He can follow Peyton to Denver for his curtain call.

**** this ****.

"When Mr.Mara gets back he should fire Jerry Reese and Ben McAdoo first. Then talk to Eli and apologize" - David Tollefson

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm with you. They have a very short time right now to make a very important decision that will impact their base for years to come.

If Geno starts on Sunday, I'm done. I don't think I'm usually the emotional type with this stuff, but this is too much.

I really hope they'll show the basic decency of releasing him and letting him find a team. And if that happens, I will root for whoever that team is. He can follow Peyton to Denver for his curtain call.

**** this ****.
    Let him go to the Jags and be with Coughlin.

Just my two cents.

Also, agreed. I'm pretty mellow but if you're going to tell Eli what you told him, you gotta start Webb. Just my opinion.

Let him go to the Jags and be with Coughlin.

Just my two cents.

Also, agreed. I'm pretty mellow but if you're going to tell Eli what you told him, you gotta start Webb. Just my opinion.
    Speaking of TC:

At the very least, they should have the respect to release him in time knowing he can get signed elsewhere and start this Sunday to continue the streak (Denver or whatever). I dunno....this is all just

John Mara should be ashamed of himself as an owner. How he is still backing those two f%ck faces Macadoo and Reese is beyond me. Everyone that knows anything about the NFL thinks these two should be fired. And that was before they pulled this *****. If I was in Mara's shoes, I would have canned macadoo before he finished saying he was going to bench Eli. And for GENO F%CKING SMITH????!?! They can't possibly believe he's the answer to the future can they?? I'm officially protesting this organization. I've stuck through this dumpster fire of a season and still watched every game. But not now. I'm done until Reese and macadoo are gone. Even then I still might be done. I'm going to follow Eli and root for him wherever he goes. Eli deserves better than these clowns that have no idea how to put together or run a team. I can go on and on about how much Reese and Macadoo suck but they don't even deserve the time it takes to do that. Eli, for your sake, gtf out of New York. Both Denver and Jax are a solid qb away from being serious contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Damn, cool calm Carl is blowing up on this and I agree with him completely

Apparently, Snacks got into some kind of beef with him though? Sucks to watch all this, really. That interview with Eli was pretty painful to watch too, just seemed like he was holding back tears speaking about it.

“Guys were kind of fired up,” Geno Smith said of the reaction from teammates to the announcement. “Guys are giving me hugs, handshakes. I think guys have witnessed my story from afar just seeing how things have kind of played out"
    - Tom Rock

So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

**** this entire team.

Can't believe what I'm reading.

Here is my opinion on things. From my viewpoint, the size of Mara and Tisch's gonads are a lot smaller than suspected. I have said it several times before, I do not trust this ownership to make the hard decision. The hard decision would have been to let go of JR and MacAdoo. However, he isn't going to do that. I truly believe that it was JRs decision to fire TC which is why TC was so upset with ownership after the firing. Mara can say whatever he wants, but actions do in fact speak louder than words. MacAdoo and JR make the hard decisions for this ownership.

This travesty is at the same level as Seaver getting traded by the Mets. Geno Smith? Are you kidding me?

- Tom Rock

So, the 'benching' (not sure if it qualifies) of Eli Manning and ****ing Geno Smith gets the teammates fired up? Really?

**** this entire team.

Never thought there’d be a player over Team situation for me with the Giants being how classy they are. Strahan and Eli might be the only ones I side with above Team.

Rallying around Geno? Come on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pathetic. The cherry on top. Macadoo is one of the most idiotic sports "characters" I've seen in my lifetime. And he happens to be the giants coach. What a ****ing jack ***. He could be the fourth stooge.

And then there's Reese...

What the hell are Mara and tisch thinking?

- Tom Rock

**** this entire team.

Geno lives in another universe. He might be dumber that macadoo. The last time geno was supposed to start in Oakland he didn't know that there was a time difference and showed up late and got benched...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast