Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1455
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    What if Raps offered a deal like JV+Miles for Wiggs and a pick or Wiggins and Saric?
    Terrible. I wouldn't trade JV for Wiggins in a vacuum, but even if I would who the heck is going to keep us from getting killed on the glass

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I really like Saric but Wiggins' contract is kinda fat.

Wiggins is such a disappointment. He's one of those players that have it all. His bball iq isn't bad and his instincts are good. His athleticism is among the best in NBA history. But his attitude and his motor is just pure garbage.

But Dario as a 6th man point forward would be kinda nice. I think he would smooth out our bench.
    Last edited by ecart; 01-15-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I really like Saric but Wiggins' contract is kinda fat.

Wiggins is such a disappointment. He's one of those players that have it all. His bball iq isn't bad and his instincts are good. His athleticism is among the best in NBA history. But his attitude and his motor is just pure garbage.

But Dario as a 6th man point forward would be kinda nice. I think he would smooth out our bench.
    Well those things you mentioned are why I think it would be interesting. Wiggins come home maybe even coming off the bench this season? Theres a lot of risk but it might be worth the gamble.

Either way Id like to see Wiggins get traded somewhere, it might do nothing but there could be a chance Minnesota is holding him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Terrible. I wouldn't trade JV for Wiggins in a vacuum, but even if I would who the heck is going to keep us from getting killed on the glass

Rebounding would be an issue but theres nothing saying Masai cant make two trades and find a better fit on the glass. Im not even sure Id like to do it just that it could be interesting.

Wiggins
    Rose
    Tolliver

For

Ibaka
    Powell
    Wright

I make this trade for Rose though, not Wiggins.

JV/Boucher/Monroe
    Siakam/OG/Tolliver
    Leonard/Wiggins
    Green/Rose
    Lowry/FVV

Rose and Wiggins creating with shooters like FVV and Boucher in the corners would be a lethal 2nd unit.

I'm sure you guys have seen the tweet. Marc Gasol could be available.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm sure you guys have seen the tweet. Marc Gasol could be available.
    I was big on getting Gasol last year and this year but I'm not as desperate for it anymore. Ibaka/JV is performing well enough and we probably need a scorer more than anything.

If we could get him for like JV, Miles and a pick, sure but I wouldn't trade a young guy since he's a rental at a position that we are pretty strong at and we might need JV or Miles to match for a player (like Beal) we do need.

I'd take Conley though and have him play alongside Lowry in the backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I was big on getting Gasol last year and this year but I'm not as desperate for it anymore. Ibaka/JV is performing well enough and we probably need a scorer more than anything.

If we could get him for like JV, Miles and a pick, sure but I wouldn't trade a young guy since he's a rental at a position that we are pretty strong at and we might need JV or Miles to match for a player (like Beal) we do need.

I'd take Conley though and have him play alongside Lowry in the backcourt.
    I hear ya. Conley would be nice.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Since Gasol has been brought up. Yay or nay?

VanVleet, Valanciunas 2021 1st (top 10 protected) for Marc Gasol.

Lowry/Wright
    Green/Powell
    Kawhi/Anunoby
    Siakam/Anunoby
    Gasol/Ibaka

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post

Lowry/Wright
    Green/Powell
    Kawhi/Anunoby
    Siakam/Anunoby
    Gasol/Ibaka
    I would do it and i think Fred's value is pretty high around the league.

Lowry/Wright
    Green/Powell
    Kawhi/Anunoby
    Siakam/Anunoby
    Gasol/Ibaka
    Id do something like this but maybe expand it a bit more. Add Miles on are end and get them to add J. Green and Mack.

Id say right now JV-FVV and a 1st is a pretty good haul for Gasol now. He is on the decline but does fit with are two year window even if we did lose KL this off season.
    Last edited by LanceUpperCut; Yesterday at 03:03 PM.

I've always really liked Gasol. Such a great basketball IQ to go with his size. Valanciunas is a better spot in his career, but if it is all about a championship run I'd still really like to make a push for him even though he is declining.

I've always really liked Gasol. Such a great basketball IQ to go with his size. Valanciunas is a better spot in his career, but if it is all about a championship run I'd still really like to make a push for him even though he is declining.
    Yeah I like the idea. If Beal wasnt an option Id go for M. Gasol just cant completely kill are depth in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Well those things you mentioned are why I think it would be interesting. Wiggins come home maybe even coming off the bench this season? Theres a lot of risk but it might be worth the gamble.

Either way Id like to see Wiggins get traded somewhere, it might do nothing but there could be a chance Minnesota is holding him back.
    His contract is too fat or else it would be a risk worth taking. I don't think Minnesota is holding him back. He's just lazy.

Lowry/Wright
    Green/Powell
    Kawhi/Anunoby
    Siakam/Anunoby
    Gasol/Ibaka
    Nay

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697