Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

11/27 NBA Game Thread

Monday November 27th, 2017

Curry, Durant out; Iguodala doubtful tonight for GS

Sixers bout to smash The Queen and her ladies!

An All-Time Great (LeBron) is gonna be on the same court as a future All-Time Great (Embiid).

Easily the game of the night.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Simmons being a game time decision and hopefully Embiid is over his illness, this should be a competitive game

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Going to be watching the Nets game tonight. I expect us to lose (not having D'Angelo Russell hurts) to the Rockets but anything can happen because Kenny Atkinson is such a great coach and truly gets the most out of all his role players. Let's Go Brooklyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    An All-Time Great (LeBron) is gonna be on the same court as a future All-Time Great (Embiid).

Easily the game of the night.
    Not hating on Embiid but I think Ben Simmons will be the better player between him and Embiid. This is more of a LeBron vs Simmons deal. Master vs Teacher. Pro vs Rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Not hating on Embiid but I think Ben Simmons will be the better player between him and Embiid. This is more of a LeBron vs Simmons deal. Master vs Teacher. Pro vs Rookie.
    I mean.....we just had a great offensive game with Embiid and without Simmons. I think Embiid is the more important part.

But this is the great part. Both players are so good that they could withstand one of them being out and still being a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean.....we just had a great offensive game with Embiid and without Simmons. I think Embiid is the more important part.

But this is the great part. Both players are so good that they could withstand one of them being out and still being a good team.
    Simmons just looks like he can do more. And he's younger. Embiid has insane talent but I'm not sure how much more his ceiling can go compared to Simmons. Right now, the guy is dropping near 20 on really good efficiency while not even trying to score the ball. It's reminiscent of a young LeBron. I watched the guy completely dominate the Warriors in the 1st half and it was like watching LeBron.

Also, completely random but J.J. said LeBron is the greatest player in NBA history. Always thought those two should be playing together. Imagine Korver+J.J. with Bron? Jesus.

^^^^^I want one of these, but with LeBron and Simmons instead.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Simmons just looks like he can do more. And he's younger. Embiid has insane talent but I'm not sure how much more his ceiling can go compared to Simmons. Right now, the guy is dropping near 20 on really good efficiency while not even trying to score the ball. It's reminiscent of a young LeBron. I watched the guy completely dominate the Warriors in the 1st half and it was like watching LeBron.

Also, completely random but J.J. said LeBron is the greatest player in NBA history. Always thought those two should be playing together. Imagine Korver+J.J. with Bron? Jesus.
    Embiid has only played roughly 110 basketball games in his life. Just keep that in mind when you talk about closer to his ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Embiid has only played roughly 110 basketball games in his life. Just keep that in mind when you talk about closer to his ceiling.
    Who's fault is that, haha? I meant in terms of his age and what I've seen already. There's only so much better you can get. Simmons has more room to grow.

Who's fault is that, haha? I meant in terms of his age and what I've seen already. There's only so much better you can get. Simmons has more room to grow.
    Well he didn't start playing until his junior year of HS.

Well that was fun watching JR and Love try to cover Simmons and Embiid.

thanks JJ....make the damn layup

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast