Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    Looking at Seattle too, they really haven't shut down great offenses. GB beat them but did only score 17 points with Rodgers week 1. They held the Rams to 10 points week 5.

    They held the 49ers x2, Colts, Cardinals, Redskins, and Giants to under 20 points as well.

    They let 33 or more points to the Titans, Texans (with Watson), and Falcons (7 points off a fumble return). They had at least 2 of Kam, Sherman, and Avril against the Titans and Texans. They had 0 against the Falcons and will most likely have 0 against the Eagles too as they had 0 against the 49ers last week.

    They do have Marcus Smith though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    on an aside

    Wendall Smallwood has 43 attempts for 168 yards in 7 games (3.9 y/a)
    Jay Ajayi has 20 attempts for 194 yards in 3 games (9.7 y/a)

    Every other rusher on the team with at least 20 attempts (no sproles or barner but includes Wentz with 55 attempts) has at least a 4.5 y/a. Clement, Blount, Wentz, Ajayi all at 4.5 or more. All 4 have combined for 1364 yards in 270 attempts equaling a 5.05 y/a. Blount, Ajayi, and Clement have combined for 1111 yards in 215 attempts equaling a 5.17 y/a.

    Kamara and Ingram have combined for 1383 yards in 243 attempts equaling 5.69 y/a (excluded AP's stats for obvious reasons.)

    I feel comfortable saying the Eagles have the 2nd best run game in the league right now. Let's keep running!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    on an aside

    Wendall Smallwood has 43 attempts for 168 yards in 7 games (3.9 y/a)
    Jay Ajayi has 20 attempts for 194 yards in 3 games (9.7 y/a)

    Every other rusher on the team with at least 20 attempts (no sproles or barner but includes Wentz with 55 attempts) has at least a 4.5 y/a. Clement, Blount, Wentz, Ajayi all at 4.5 or more. All 4 have combined for 1364 yards in 270 attempts equaling a 5.05 y/a. Blount, Ajayi, and Clement have combined for 1111 yards in 215 attempts equaling a 5.17 y/a.

    Kamara and Ingram have combined for 1383 yards in 243 attempts equaling 5.69 y/a (excluded AP's stats for obvious reasons.)

    I feel comfortable saying the Eagles have the 2nd best run game in the league right now. Let's keep running!
    Nothing is more satisfying than having a lead in the 4th and just finishing off teams with running the ball with one of our 49504854908493 running backs.

    The return... 2018-19

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Nothing is more satisfying than having a lead in the 4th and just finishing off teams with running the ball with one of our 49504854908493 running backs.
    I wish I could find a place that split offenses into quarters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    Per this https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...sion-share-pct

    The Eagles have the 4th highest TOP in the 4th quarter and the 4th highest TOP in the 2nd half.

    Can't find anything singling rushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    Blount has 41 (most in any quarter) of his 137 attempts in the 4th. He averages 5.5 y/a (tied for best for a quarter with the 1st) 224 of his rush yards

    Clement has 24 (next highest quarter is 12) of his 58 attempts in the 4th. He averages 4.5 y/a (only the 3rd is better) with 107 of his yards in the 4th.

    I really don't feel like going through everyone's PFR pages lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,421
    **** Seattle.

    That is all.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    **** Seattle.

    That is all.
    **** you for not B Dizzling this thread up yet.

    The return... 2018-19

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    **** you for not B Dizzling this thread up yet.
    **** you back!

    I’ll do it today you ungrateful heathen.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,421
    Be sure to look at Seattles stats at the bottom of the IGT by clicking the icon. Huge.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    **** you for not B Dizzling this thread up yet.
    Done.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    20,870
    This thread has been bdizzeled

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,421
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This thread has been bdizzeled

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Did you check the stats?

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,860
    Those Seahawks stats look warm.

    The return... 2018-19

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Those Seahawks stats look warm.
    They look ******. (crappy but with an S)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •