Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I really hope we win the whole enchilada this year.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I said last year that I thought the eagles defense was trending towards elite. And now it is. Another thing I’ll say is this game won’t be easy. They are well coached and Russell Wilson is still imo a top flight qb. These next two weeks imo will decide how easy of a road we have in the playoffs. If we go 2-0 I feel really good about our Super Bowl shot. If not it’ll be interesting because it’ll mean the nfc is more open than thought

...but Seattle doesn't appear to be elite anymore.
    YES - At the beginning of the year, this looked like an impossible game to win. With the injuries that they have and the poor running game, it may not be that difficult anymore.
    I'd say that if they were at home, they would win this game easily.
    Last edited by John S; 11-27-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Need to run run run.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

This won't be an easy win. I think it will be a one score game for the most part til the end, back and forth. Seahawks are still decent with Wilson at QB, have to contain him well otherwise he will make plays. Oh yeah and no more turnovers. Next two weeks will be hard games but very winnable if eagles play eagles football.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    ...but Seattle doesn't appear to be elite anymore.
    YES - At the beginning of the year, this looked like an impossible game to win. With the injuries that they have and the poor running game, it may not be that difficult anymore.
    I'd say that if they were at home, they would win this game easily.
    Seattle isn't elite, but they're still a tough draw in Seattle. I don't expect a blow out. I think it'll be a tough game.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

They also had a rough draw in Carolina and they beat both the Panthers and the refs.
    Right now Seattle isn't even in the playoffs and the Eagles are 5 point favorites.
    All I'm saying is that the Eagles appear to be the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    They also had a rough draw in Carolina and they beat both the Panthers and the refs.
    Right now Seattle isn't even in the playoffs and the Eagles are 5 point favorites.
    All I'm saying is that the Eagles appear to be the better team.
    Eagles surely do appear to be the better team, yes. Especially when you look only at the records, throw in the injuries both teams have had and yes eagles look better and are better. However Seahawks will be a tough one, its a playoff game. I wanna say this will be the toughest game yet.

TCB- Take Care of Business. Dominate on both sides of the ball DLine and OLine. I think we will have success running the ball against them with Ajayi and Blount. I can't wait for Sunday Night!

I'm pretty sure Agholor have THIS game circle on his calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

I'm pretty sure Agholor have THIS game circle on his calendar.
    Probably does..

https://youtu.be/f5gn2LyTgTI

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

How is the seahawks Oline now? I remember them being pretty terrible early in the season.

We were about to go up 14-6 against the Seahawks during that game until that Agholor penalty threw off the whole game. We're a different team since last year so hopefully Agholor does show up!

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    We were about to go up 14-6 against the Seahawks during that game until that Agholor penalty threw off the whole game. We're a different team since last year so hopefully Agholor does show up!
    #Swagholor

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Eagles surely do appear to be the better team, yes. Especially when you look only at the records, throw in the injuries both teams have had and yes eagles look better and are better. However Seahawks will be a tough one, its a playoff game. I wanna say this will be the toughest game yet.
    We'll see, of course, but you're probably thinking of the "old" Seahawks.
    This years team is 20th in the NFL at running the ball - the Eagles are #1 at stopping the run. The Bears were the #5 rushing team, they got SIX yards.
    The Broncos had THE #1 defense in the entire league. The Eagles put up 51.
    The games in Washington, Kansas City, Carolina, and Dallas, were "playoff" games. They won 3 of them.
    With the loss of Sherman and Chancellor, their defense isn't that intimidating anymore.
    The players need to do their job, minimize the penalties and the turnovers, and go to L.A. with a W.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Seattle isn't elite, but they're still a tough draw in Seattle. I don't expect a blow out. I think it'll be a tough game.
    Great teams are supposed to curb stomp good teams. If this Eagles team is going to be as great as some proclaim, they need to beat Seattle and beat them handily.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast