Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    We all know the PI versus the Rams was ********.

Iím not saying anyone has to leave these rookies right away, but IMO itís stupid to write these guys off so quickly. Iíd like to see them with a more capable QB at the helm before claiming we ditch them. I know everyoneís frustrated by the losing, but we all know the seasons lost. Letís give the kids some seasons and judge them next year after weíve added more talent. A plus QB would make a huge difference.
    I hear ya. For me, it's been building with Taylor. I used to be like, ok, that's just one play, etc. Now, as I mentioned in another post, I'm at the point that anytime he touches the ball, it's like "how is he going to **** this up?" Seems to have a lot of similarities to Vance McDonald once he'd touch the ball.

I'm more than willing to see what another receiver on the roster can do instead.

I personally like CJ but excited to see what Jimmy does. I don't know what CJ's downfield stats are, but I feel confident anytime he throws down field. Hopefully we get Brown back for next week.

CJ has been very good downfield, very impressed with that. He just holds the ball too long and misses timing routes too often. I'm also excited to see jimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I hear ya. For me, it's been building with Taylor. I used to be like, ok, that's just one play, etc. Now, as I mentioned in another post, I'm at the point that anytime he touches the ball, it's like "how is he going to **** this up?" Seems to have a lot of similarities to Vance McDonald once he'd touch the ball.

I'm more than willing to see what another receiver on the roster can do instead.

I personally like CJ but excited to see what Jimmy does. I don't know what CJ's downfield stats are, but I feel confident anytime he throws down field. Hopefully we get Brown back for next week.
    CJ's passes often hang in the air too long thus giving defenders time to make a move on the ball. This takes one of Taylor's strengths away (getting open very fast before defenders can adjust). Also, that int vs Seattle was a great play by the defender.

You should see Kupp in LA, he has dropped a couple game winning TD passes. They would've beat Seattle if he could've caught one of them. Like Kupp, Taylor is a rookie. Vance had multiple seasons and he couldn't fix his issues. Many rookies have fixed issues into their second and third seasons. Vance couldn't. Taylor isn't in Vance territory yet but I agree he has a couple issues to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    CJ has been very good downfield, very impressed with that. He just holds the ball too long and misses timing routes too often. I'm also excited to see jimmy
    I just hope his agent doesn't **** everything up. The agent is probably going to be demanding $30 mil a year. Not going to happen without a season of experience. It would be best to tag him, let him prove he's a top 10-12 QB in the NFL and then pay him like one if he deserves it.

We also need to give Garoppolo a fair shot by addressing the o-line and WR group. I only want to see him in a couple games with this current roster. I won't be mad if CJ starts a couple more games. A lot of fans will be mad though.

Anyway, I just want a good QB long term. I really hope he works out. If not, ShanaLynch will only have one more shot in the 2019 draft. I think it will work out as long as we address the line/WR's.

Remember a man by the name of Jerry Rice? Had a huge drops problem. Not saying Tayloor is like or will be anything like Rice, but you have to give him more time
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I just hope his agent doesn't **** everything up. The agent is probably going to be demanding $30 mil a year. Not going to happen without a season of experience. It would be best to tag him, let him prove he's a top 10-12 QB in the NFL and then pay him like one if he deserves it.

We also need to give Garoppolo a fair shot by addressing the o-line and WR group. I only want to see him in a couple games with this current roster. I won't be mad if CJ starts a couple more games. A lot of fans will be mad though.

Anyway, I just want a good QB long term. I really hope he works out. If not, ShanaLynch will only have one more shot in the 2019 draft. I think it will work out as long as we address the line/WR's.
    Lol his agent won't ask for that much, not even close considering what Brady is making otherwise Jimbo will NEVER get signed when all he wants is TO PLAY!!!

And why do they need to wait to SEE if JG is the one before needing to dive into the 19' draft pool to take a QB where there are no guarantees he will even be the one as well? Why can't they just draft one in the upcoming draft and allow him to learn our complex playbook on the bench for the season like many suggests is required huh? They need to be proactive on this position whether they like it or not. That's what the Chiefs did.

And if Jimmy is the one, you can always trade him based on his potential and hype. That's what NE did.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Yeah let's just buy a car and begin financing another one before we decide if we want to keep the 1st car. So smart.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Yeah let's just buy a car and begin financing another one before we decide if we want to keep the 1st car. So smart.
    And the Pats had a long term/stable starter in place. They drafted a potential replacement in case Brady retired. Totally different situation. lol

Also, Brady took a team friendly deal and before the current rise in pay for QB's. I'd rather not have a conversation with "Edush" so I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    And the Pats had a long term/stable starter in place. They drafted a potential replacement in case Brady retired. Totally different situation. lol

Also, Brady took a team friendly deal and before the current rise in pay for QB's. I'd rather not have a conversation with "Edush" so I'll leave it at that.
    Yeah, and the Patriots also didn't have the holes we have. When you have a Super Bowl roster, you can afford to draft a backup.

Using that kind of rule as a GM of a football team in rebuilding mode does explain why you make a bad one. Instead of being proactive and progressive in building a team, you take ur sweet time to see if they pan out or not as you realize our top pick cannot rush the qb from the edge nor put pressure on the line unless we play down to college players. Now you want to go for another defensive linemen which make 4 in a row instead of a dominant playmaker that was within our grasp that I would have gotten us. You also want whoever the QB is to sit for the entire season learning Kyle's playbook like CJ unless Hoyer gets hurt. So it take 2 seasons for you to determine if the QB is the one or back to the drawing board again. Yes that's how you build a team after you pushed Harbaugh out the door just like what his face did
    Last edited by eDush; 11-30-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Using that kind of rule as a GM of a football team in rebuilding mode does explain why you make a bad one. Instead of being proactive and progressive in building a team, you take ur sweet time to see if they pan out or not as you realize our top pick cannot rush the qb from the edge nor put pressure on the line unless we play down to college players. Now you want to go for another defensive linemen which make 4 in a row instead of a dominant playmaker that was within our grasp that I would have gotten us. You also want whoever the QB is to sit for the entire season learning Kyle's playbook like CJ unless Hoyer gets hurt. So it take 2 seasons for you to determine if the QB is the one or back to the drawing board again. Yes that's how you build a team after you pushed Harbaugh out the door just like what his face did
    Lol you really try so hard it's almost adorable in its own way.

Lol you really try so hard it's almost adorable in its own way.
    Did you really say adorable?? Hand over the card. Lol

hahaha i was thinking the same thing. I was going to say, way to *** it up red lol

Haha what? Adorable, cute, these have always been things I call anything child level in its approach.

Haha what? Adorable, cute, these have always been things I call anything child level in its approach.
    Lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910