Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    25,932
    That is astounding stupidity. Cut him. he's on a one year deal and won't be back next year.

    Bring up someone from the practice squad for the rest of the year. That was astonishing



    Jakes new Baseball Card

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    706
    Feel bad for grown men who cant stop themselves from doing dumb ****

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    25,932
    ASJ's first drop. Off sides. Changed call. Punt return. Great play by Keuchly. That roughing penalty= Loss.

    Ok Todd, season is done. I know you will play full out until you've lost 8 but let's be real, it's over.



    Jakes new Baseball Card

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    25,932
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Feel bad for grown men who cant stop themselves from doing dumb ****
    I would seriously cut him and bring up a Practice Squad player.



    Jakes new Baseball Card

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would seriously cut him and bring up a Practice Squad player.
    Huhhh It was one bad play and we might need him. For what? Idk but I hope we dont make any emotional moves

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    29,939
    Sucks this team can't close games because they could easily be 7-4 instead of 4-7. 2 of these games they were completely screwed because the NFL rules are a huge cluster**** in terms of what a catch is. How is ASJ's catches against New England and this game not a TD?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    25,932
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Huhhh It was one bad play and we might need him. For what? Idk but I hope we dont make any emotional moves
    He wonít be back next year. Heís on a one year deal. I would give a ps player a llook. Now if Mclendon is injured, itís a different story.
    That type of foolishness from a guy who will be around a while would be different but from someone on a one year deal, in a season that is over? Meh. Iíd rather give another guy a shot

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    25,932
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sucks this team can't close games because they could easily be 7-4 instead of 4-7. 2 of these games they were completely screwed because the NFL rules are a huge cluster**** in terms of what a catch is. How is ASJ's catches against New England and this game not a TD?

    Self inflicted mistakes has largely killed the playoff hopes
    They arenít good enough to overcome them.

    And yeah, those ďnon catchesĒ are kind of BS but thatís what happens to fringe teams those calls go the wrong way. I would bet if it was Gronk, it would have been a TD in both cases

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •