Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles by a lot

3 75.00%
  • Bears lose, but keep it close

1 25.00%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I totally get that, but this has been a multi game issue. He has taken some really bad sacks where it seems like he is more aware of the rush than anything else. The sack on the final drive against Detroit and the roll out sack against GB stand out to me. Those were just bizarre decisions. I hope it improves, but that type of feel isn't really something that can be coached IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The GB sack is still an embarrassing play. What makes me think that his issues are less feel and more Xs and Os-driven is that that those sacks could be seen a mile away by literally anyone and came in situations where pressing to make a play.

I hope that that's the case - if not, we're going to have a bit of a dud on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The GB sack is still an embarrassing play. What makes me think that his issues are less feel and more Xs and Os-driven is that that those sacks could be seen a mile away by literally anyone and came in situations where pressing to make a play.

I hope that that's the case - if not, we're going to have a bit of a dud on our hands.
    My only hope is that the lack of competent playcalling and receiving options doesn't hinder Trubisky's development in the future.

The kid (#10) is getting some serious tough luck OJT. This can only help him moving forward.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

Same boat. I still feel like he is trying to do too much and the game is just really fast considering his inexperience. Time will tell, but just hoping he can end this season on a good note.

Jimmy G starting against us this Sunday.

Kaepernick debuted against the Bears and torched them. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy does the same.

Enjoyed watching Kapernick get buried in the snow last year about this time. Hoping - hoping the Bears can win this one and Cleveland and maybe one of Cincinnati or Detroit but again - with this team you never know what's going to happen.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Kaepernick debuted against the Bears and torched them. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy does the same.
    You do know the 49ers have a worse record than the Bears? I doubt he'll be torching the Bears with the "talent" he has on the 49ers.
    Screw sabermetics.

https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman/stat...186078209?s=17
    Hopefully he plays, the Defense has really sucked without him.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Chicago/stat...51566783307777
    Amos having a great season.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-29-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Jimmy G starting against us this Sunday.
    Good. Hopefully it leads to another loss for the Bears

#Tank2017

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I totally get that, but this has been a multi game issue. He has taken some really bad sacks where it seems like he is more aware of the rush than anything else. The sack on the final drive against Detroit and the roll out sack against GB stand out to me. Those were just bizarre decisions. I hope it improves, but that type of feel isn't really something that can be coached IMO.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CHIBears/co...hell_trubisky/

No niners thread we must be doing badly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    No niners thread we must be doing badly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    No reason to get excited. The defense is very ordinary without Floyd and a pass rush and everyone knows what the offense will bring. A predictable running game with a couple of glimpses from Trubisky and some bone headed plays that will cost the Bears the game. The Bears beat themselves more times this season than I probably have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    No reason to get excited. The defense is very ordinary without Floyd and a pass rush and everyone knows what the offense will bring. A predictable running game with a couple of glimpses from Trubisky and some bone headed plays that will cost the Bears the game. The Bears beat themselves more times this season than I probably have ever seen.
    The Bears are facing a team that is worse then they are. So........Bears probably will win this game.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The Bears are facing a team that is worse then they are. So........Bears probably will win this game.
    That's rarely how this team operates, lol.

The are favored, but in 3 seasons they've lost every game they've been favored in under John Fox (0-6), are without Floyd, Amos (best, most consistent DB all season), and Jimmy G is starting with his new team in front of a bunch of family and friends I'd assume.

On paper they should win, but nobody should be surprised if they lose to another bad team. I'm expecting them to only win 1 more game the rest of the way, but I don't even feel great about that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324