Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this SNF matchup?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Bay Packers

    0 0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

    2 100.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,057
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Gotta love complaining about the final drive but not making one comment on the the game tying drive. Yea, mike canít gameplan or call a game. Heís such a joke of a coach. Every coach in the nfl can take a banged up team with a backup qb on the road against the afc 1 seed and only lose on a game winning fg.
    Just asking that credit is given where due. But it never is. That makes us crazy people

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    Whatever... Keep enjoying the same ride with the same or less results while we waste the remaining years of our god tier QB. I will watch per usual but you 2 are in the minority at this point... Do you want to see the 90 percentile that want the gm/coaches gone on reddit? But its us... Not you.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,771
    One team has scored more than 28 points against the steelers. That wasnít Jacksonville who scored 30 and had two pick sixes. So no offense has scored as much as we just scored on Pitt. Yet youíll complain all week about how McCarthy is an idiot and canít gameplan or call an offense.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,057
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Every coach also plays against one of the worst teams in football in Baltimore at home and gets blow out/shut out. Every coach who thinks they are great like he does also doesnt go 1-4 against mostly crap teams after their QB goes down while being behind a horrid horrid QB nomatter how he plays because EGO... He is the best yo... You lost any chance at someone thinking you arent bias when you tried to argue for a 57 yard FG at Pitt in that situation lol
    I don't remember if I said it here but I made fun of the FG try before he even missed...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Gotta love complaining about the final drive but not making one comment on the the game tying drive. Yea, mike canít gameplan or call a game. Heís such a joke of a coach. Every coach in the nfl can take a banged up team with a backup qb on the road against the afc 1 seed and only lose on a game winning fg.
    Crew, i'll give them props tonight. this game baffles me. ultimately it makes me the only team that has a chance of beating the Patriots is the Eagles.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,057
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Whatever... Keep enjoying the same ride with the same or less results while we waste the remaining years of our god tier QB. I will watch per usual but you 2 are in the minority at this point... Do you want to see the 90 percentile that want the gm/coaches gone on reddit? But its us... Not you.
    90% lol. No way. It's a positivity circle jerk there still.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    Crew, i'll give them props tonight. this game baffles me. ultimately it makes me the only team that has a chance of beating the Patriots is the Eagles.
    pitt isnt good... their offense is but their defense leaves a ton to be desired.. they will get destroyed in the playoffs... Afc is weak as ****... We would have hope if we were in the AFC but per usual our team has to teal with the power houses.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,057
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    One team has scored more than 28 points against the steelers. That wasnít Jacksonville who scored 30 and had two pick sixes. So no offense has scored as much as we just scored on Pitt. Yet youíll complain all week about how McCarthy is an idiot and canít gameplan or call an offense.
    Exactly. He made mistakes though. That's true as well.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    90% lol. No way. It's a positivity circle jerk there still.
    lol i will say this... i am negative more than positive but man... they do change alot week to week on reddit. Had we won this we would be going to the superbowl

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    they need to shut rodgers down now... we really have no shot... falcons own the tiebreaker... we would basically have to win out and hope they lose a few.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    they just.... went down the field on us in like 20 seconds lolololol

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,771
    Iím not convinced we win out, but 10 wins might do it. The nfc south had 3 teams in the playoffs as of right now, but they play each other a bunch yet. Atlanta has a gimme against Tampa, but their other 4 games are two vs New Orleans, one vs Minnesota and one vs Carolina. Likewise, the panthers have the same schedule, except they only have 1 game vs New Orleans and play us as well.

    Thereís going to be a lot of internal fighting in the nfc south. It might be tough to get 3 10 win teams out of there (and if we win our, which is required for this scenario, that puts Carolina at another loss and gives us the tiebreaker.)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,771
    And judging anything by the ideas of reddit or forum users is ridiculous. I bet 75% or more of those same folks wanted Adams cut so we could keep Abby and Janis.

    Those same people constantly criticized bahktiari his first couple seasons and wanted to replace him. Said heíd never amount to even an above average starter, and he was 2nd team all pro last year.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,057
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they just.... went down the field on us in like 20 seconds lolololol
    They only got like 20 some yards didn't they? That's going down the field?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,771
    Honestly, if we win out, we only need Carolina to lose 2 out of 3 to Atlanta, New Orleans and Minnesota. Thatís not unreasonable at all.if anything, we should hope Atlanta gets hot and wins the south. Then if we end up in a 3 way tie with Carolina and New Orleans, both of us would hold the tiebreaker over Carolina if New Orleans wins next week. Thatís probably the ideal scenario.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •