Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Not confirmed but VJ could be out as soon as soon as tonight.

This info was from a Twitter guy I follow who has some sources Erick Trickel
    I mean...**** it right?

These events are simply astonishing. The complete team has just lost it. And Mr. "Leader of men" has shown nothing to right the ship.

Thing is though..Elway now has a rep as as "coach" killer...so who the heck would we get as a replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I mean...**** it right?

These events are simply astonishing. The complete team has just lost it. And Mr. "Leader of men" has shown nothing to right the ship.

Thing is though..Elway now has a rep as as "coach" killer...so who the heck would we get as a replacement?
    Harbaugh could be out at Michigan. Not even sure of any options out there.

Terrell Austin if he is still available. The guy we should have hired IMO. I had high hopes for Vance but damn dude....
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 11-26-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Harbaugh could be out at Michigan. Not even sure of any options out there.

Terrell Austin if he is still available. The guy we should have hired IMO. I had high hopes for Vance but damn dude....
    Harbaugh's ego + Elway??? I don't even think that's possible.

Wonder what Gruden would do...that's an established HC..

So it turns out...once again Talib followed up on Chris Harris Jr.

Crabtree was being a little *****...threw a sucker punch to Chris Harris jr.....then Talib went ahead and did what he did the very next play.

It seems like Crabtree never had any intention of playing in this one...he wanted to instigate a fight.

VJ needs to be fired. Season is done. Elway needs to clean house. Things donít always go as planned. We still need to have Elwayís back. Heís made a lot of good decisions over the years. Itís a crap shoot picking in the draft. No one ever really knows how a player is going to perform. Elway has helped the Broncos win 3 Superbowls. He deserves a mulligan from time to time. I think the best path going forward is to trade for a proven Qb, and draft another Malik Jackson. Or roll dice drafting young Qb again.
    Maybe we can trade for Eli

Everyone was in love with Paxtonís Arm

VJ should be fired. First 7 game losing streak in 50 years for Denver. He's not ready to be a head coach. Elway should have never hired him.

Lynch looked awful but damn dude. You have to give him the rest of the season as long as he isn't seriously injured. Then after the season get rid of all 3 of these bum *** QBs. If you want to keep one as a backup, keep Brock because he can mentor a young QB. Trade our pick to the 49ers and draft the best QB available. Or trade with the Browns I guess.

This team is too much of a dumpster fire to shell out big bucks on a QB like Cousins.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    Everyone was in love with Paxtonís Arm
    I'm guilty as charged too. Yes, great arm, but didn't realize he's not smart enough to remember a professional playbook. Dammit wear a wristband with plays on them. Looks like he needs to have the plays drawn on the dirt before each down. Lynch has shown me nothing. A dummy and wimp.

Thing is he doesn't have the smarts to be an NFL QB. I mean they have to water down the play list. These guys are supposed to be pros.

I remember when in '83 Elway made mistake after mistake as a rookie. But, he had the 'presence' sought in a QB.

I had hoped Elway would have been able to get Romo to unretire.

As far head coach leadership - Vance Joseph is out of his element.
    Looking Great Ladies!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    VJ should be fired. First 7 game losing streak in 50 years for Denver. He's not ready to be a head coach. Elway should have never hired him.

Lynch looked awful but damn dude. You have to give him the rest of the season as long as he isn't seriously injured. Then after the season get rid of all 3 of these bum *** QBs. If you want to keep one as a backup, keep Brock because he can mentor a young QB. Trade our pick to the 49ers and draft the best QB available. Or trade with the Browns I guess.

This team is too much of a dumpster fire to shell out big bucks on a QB like Cousins.

Didn't know this.......
    Looking Great Ladies!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Without Manning and Ware this team has no player leadership.

Just saw video of Lynch crying on the sideline. True sign of weakness and QB bust.

VJ must go!

This team is in chaos.

I'm done for the evening.

I wonder what my favorite Denver sportswriter, Woody Paige would have said of this year's Broncos head coaching and players.
    Looking Great Ladies!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    Without Manning and Ware this team has no player leadership.

Just saw video of Lynch crying on the sideline. True sign of weakness and QB bust.

VJ must go!

This team is in chaos.

I'm done for the evening.

I wonder what my favorite Denver sportswriter, Woody Paige would have said of this year's Broncos head coaching and players.
    Why is lynch crying a sign of weakness? Dude has only played in 2 games, has now had 2 different head coaches and 3 different OCs. He is finally getting his chance, he finally has a play book that is tailored for him. And he has a fluke non contact ankle Injury and is prolly told he can't finish the game and depending on MRI he might not get the rest of the season.

That's a guy that cares. That's a guy that wants to help Denver. That's an emotional time, especially for a young guy.

He might not have shown much in 2Qs today but every possession is a learning tool for pax and it could trend upwards the more and more he plays. Look at hundley last night, the kid looked about as bad as pax the last 3 games and he has been in the league for 4 years I think with the same play book and Rodgers in front of him. Last night he went 17-26 245 and 3 TDs took the Steelers to the wire.

I don't believe pax is the answer but small things can click the more a young kid plays. Cousins is also a good example of that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well pax has an ankle injury that is day to day so we could see him vs miami this week.

Now they say he has a high ankle sprain and is out this week.

The jizz will be playing. Boring.
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 11-27-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Sounds like he could be out 4 weeks. Not good draft pick wise. Next 3 are all very winnable.

As long as Trevor is playing I'm not watching cause he is just to god awful to watch. I'll watching again when he isn't starting

No talib for 2 games could help our draft pick status. He might get it knocked down a game with his appeal tho

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast