Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 422
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,415
    Some RBs that I know nothing about but after watching their YouTube highlight videos firmly believe they can turn our RB situation around...

    1. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State: DUH!!!! This guy is the real deal and I would seriously consider trading up if he falls out of the Top 5

    2. Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa: I really like this guy he actually currently mocked to us in the 3rd Round in Walterfootball's mock. He has a elite elusiveness in terms of footwork

    3. Derrius Guice, RB, LSU: The best "RB not named Saquon Barkey" in the draft IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if he goes late 1st-early 2nd if he has a nice combine.

    4. Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia: Who doesn't like Chubb? Feels like he's been at Georgia forever, if he can stay healthy on the next level I think he has the best immediate impact outsite of Barkley

    5. Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama: Same breath as Chubb, if he can stay healthy I can see him having a solid impact on the run game day 1


    👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,920
    Throw Royce Freeman on that list too, 5'11" 235 lb Johnathan Stewart clone

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,970
    Bo could be a good get later in the draft. He is similar to Derrick Henry in a lot of ways, though it seemed like Bo was a faster player so that's a nice bonus. The problem is injuries. The guy has a list of injuries that could scare people off, as well as his running style that invites contact. Still if you want a pile mover, he is a good guy late.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,920
    Sam Darnold sucks. He gets twice as many excuses as Stafford, with half the talent. Book it, he's already a bust

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,383
    Saquon Barkley has a little of everything

    the next elite running back

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Saquon Barkley has a little of everything

    the next elite running back
    I expect him to go in the top 5 I would be shocked if he falls to 10.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,383
    Montgomery on Iowa State is really impressive.

    Dude can break tackles like nothing. gotta keep an eye on him

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,383
    Can we also get a consistent run blocker?

    when have we ever had one of those

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,383
    as soon as i talked good about Montgomery he fumbled in the end zone for Iowa State's first fumble of the season.

    funny thing is he was clearly in the end zone before he fumbled but the refs said the play stands

    Incredible. #Lionized

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,970
    Speaking of Iowa St, their WR Allen Lazard would be a nice option for a team looking for a bigger WR. He is not the most mobile guy but he is strong and reliable. Throw it up to him and he'll get it.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,383
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Speaking of Iowa St, their WR Allen Lazard would be a nice option for a team looking for a bigger WR. He is not the most mobile guy but he is strong and reliable. Throw it up to him and he'll get it.
    I also like Miller on Memphis... the guy in an absolute tank. future in the NFL for sure

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Sam Darnold sucks. He gets twice as many excuses as Stafford, with half the talent. Book it, he's already a bust
    Perfect for the Browns.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,512
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Some RBs that I know nothing about but after watching their YouTube highlight videos firmly believe they can turn our RB situation around...

    1. Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State: DUH!!!! This guy is the real deal and I would seriously consider trading up if he falls out of the Top 5

    2. Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa: I really like this guy he actually currently mocked to us in the 3rd Round in Walterfootball's mock. He has a elite elusiveness in terms of footwork

    3. Derrius Guice, RB, LSU: The best "RB not named Saquon Barkey" in the draft IMO. Wouldn't be shocked if he goes late 1st-early 2nd if he has a nice combine.

    4. Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia: Who doesn't like Chubb? Feels like he's been at Georgia forever, if he can stay healthy on the next level I think he has the best immediate impact outsite of Barkley

    5. Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama: Same breath as Chubb, if he can stay healthy I can see him having a solid impact on the run game day 1
    Haven't done the whole prospect watch thing this year, but the Guice fella been interesting his entire time at LSU. Was always overshadowed by Fournette while he was there, but seemingly outperformed the top 5 pick in many opportunities. Not sure what the RB rankings/projections are draft pick wise, but I think he's a realistic option. Obviously all are decent, I guess except Barkley. We probably ain't gotta shot, and unless Quinn wants to speed up his firing I doubt he's trading up for any RB.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,970
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I also like Miller on Memphis... the guy in an absolute tank. future in the NFL for sure
    I would agree. For a smaller WR he does it all. Good hands, speed, athleticism, and can go deep. Not a prototypical possession WR that people think of smaller wideouts.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75,970
    Nick Chubb is showing well again, here in the Rose Bowl. There still is a quarter to play if anyone wants to see him. His backup, Suny Michel, is pretty good as well.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •