Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Week 12: Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions 11/23/17 12:30 PM ET

Week Twelve

VS

Thursday, November 23 at 12:30 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

The Lions do not scare me but will still be tough. If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot like the last time we should be able to take care of business. I also feel we came away from the Rams game pretty unscathed and for the most part should feel pretty good after dominating the Rams physically (I wont say that to Easton, Berger or Elflein though lol).

One name to keep an eye on this week is Anthony Harris. I really feel like he has taken that next step from the few times we have gotten to see him start. Sendejo has been better in his coverage this year compared to the last few but I feel Harris looks to be better overall and has allowed for Harrison to come down in the box.

Zim confirmed Case will start. Duh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The Lions should scare you a bit. We played like crap against them, lost Dalvin Cook against them (not their doing), and are our 'we shoulda won that' game this year. Another loss to them would be truly bad at this point from several standpoints.

But if we keep that offense down like last time, I also don't see us scoring only 7 points this time.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'm a little concerned about our passing game against them. They have a very good coverage unit that can take advantage of some of Case's YOLO balls. I think we are really going to need to establish the run and then open up the passing game with some play action.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I'm a little concerned about our passing game against them. They have a very good coverage unit that can take advantage of some of Case's YOLO balls. I think we are really going to need to establish the run and then open up the passing game with some play action.
    Lmao thatís the best description of Caseís ballsy passes Iíve seen to date. YOLO BABY! LET HER RIP!

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Lmao thatís the best description of Caseís ballsy passes Iíve seen to date. YOLO BABY! LET HER RIP!

Case Keenum this week lol
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Ha I love it too! But Cubby is right...Case is playing like its his last game!

Matthew Stafford you are going down you curly headed ****. Gobble Gobble.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post

Case Keenum this week lol
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The Lions should scare you a bit. We played like crap against them, lost Dalvin Cook against them (not their doing), and are our 'we shoulda won that' game this year. Another loss to them would be truly bad at this point from several standpoints.

But if we keep that offense down like last time, I also don't see us scoring only 7 points this time.
    Vikings by 14+. This team is much different than the first matchup with how Case has progressed and the offensive play calling in general. The first matchup the Vikes were still pretty conservative and the Lions would not have score a single point if it wasn't for 2 terrible fumbles in Vikings territory in the 2nd half. wildcat fumble by McKinnon killed a good drive and the Cook fumble (and injury) was on a 15 yard run that would have put us near the 50.

Lions are playing well right now but not at the level the Vikings are.

SKOL VIKES AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL

Vikings by 17

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Is latavius murray gonna ball out again this week? I feel like that ankle has healed, because he runs with purpose lately instead of looking slow and sluggish like earlier on. Glad to see he has some determination now.

Damn I like the way your guys confidence. I'll stay a little more reserved and say 10 points. I'm a little concerned with it being such a short week but we were able to sit guys early last week.

Detroit on thanksgiving always scares me because stafford usually plays exceptionally well on this day, and remembering how last year went just gives me the willys. Lets hope we dont shoot ourselves in the foot like last year.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast