Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I think either Falcons or Panthers have to lose two times. They play each other in the final week I believe. I think Detroit has to lose once too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think either Falcons or Panthers have to lose two times. They play each other in the final week I believe. I think Detroit has to lose once too.
    One of the 3 NFC south teams needs to lose twice and Detroit needs to lose. It could be the Saints that lose twice and we would get in winning out if Lions lose once. Pretty sad that Garrett went with his stupid "next man up" mantra and didn't game plan whatsoever for Tyron being out against Falcons allowing his young QB to get his brains mashed in continuously which sent him on a 3 game slide mentally. Too many games each season where Garrett is a net deficit and hurts teams chances.

With packers shutting down Rogers the lions won't lose against crap Bengals or rogersless pack. I do however see Falcons losing to saints and Panthers.

Dez needs to go! And Prescott isn't that good, he is just what he is a 4th round draft pick. Garrett should also be shown the door. They need a true #1 receiver and also a speed receiver to stretch the field. Bring in competition for Bailey too. Draft another offensive lineman and linebacker.

I think Dak will be good with speed on the outside and a scheme that involves some fricking deception. Stop with the he was just a 4th round pick. On the other hand what hope did we have winning a super bowl with an undrafted free agent? Good point.

Dak doesn't read the field very good. Cole was open in the back of the end zone and Dak holds the ball. He needs to learn to go through his reads faster and get the ball out. I didn't bring up anything about an undrafted free agent if your talking about Romo. Dak can win in this league but has to have the proper team around him like Aikman did.

I would think an innovative coach like Shaun McVay would be able to open things up with this boring offense. Look at what a difference he made with the same basic talent with Rams vs. Fisher last year.
    Garrett has failed to have back to back winning seasons since he took over.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Dak doesn't read the field very good. Cole was open in the back of the end zone and Dak holds the ball. He needs to learn to go through his reads faster and get the ball out. I didn't bring up anything about an undrafted free agent if your talking about Romo. Dak can win in this league but has to have the proper team around him like Aikman did.

As Goff is demonstrating perhaps Dak needs to have the right coaching staff around him also. One that doesn't let him get his brains bashed in 10 times against the Falcons which arguably was the impetus that led to his slide in confidence and decision making. Garrett was stubborn as hell - next man up, we don't need to help with Tyron's replacement - next man up. That is all he was saying going into that game and coming out of it. ******** cop out. In a league of parity we cant afford to have Garrett throwaway a couple of games each year with inability to adapt to injuries or in-game scenarios.

Unfortunate that Jason Garrett will return for another season, but I want Jim Harbaugh as the new head coach. Another coach I would consider is Bill O'Brien (if O'Brien part ways with Houston).

Will be interesting to see what happens with the coordinators. I wouldn't mind O'Brien replacing Scott Linehan as the new offensive coordinator. O'Brien can be the interim head coach to replace Garrett, if Garrett has another rough start next season.

Listening to Jerry on the radio, it sounds like Garrett will be here forever - two more Star Wars films will come and go -- and he'd still be here. I think Jerry sees Garrett as his son, one that he's brought up and groomed through his system and one that talks to him respectfully. The coordinators are more likely to go.

jarvis landry

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    jarvis landry
    If they could trade Dez for Jarvis Landry I would do that in a heartbeat.

and move up for calvin ridley. honestly dez and williams need to be on new teams next year. maybe you move beasley to the patriots, wiliams to whoever and make dez take a paycut and work inside with landry and ridley outside.

Release Scandrick, move Jones to CB and keep him there, get FS in free agency (Eric Reid or Lamarcus Joyner) or make a trade for Earl Thomas (2nd round pick at the most), and/or draft a FS. The secondary got better as the season went on and these moves would make it even better maybe even dominant. And get a LB high in the draft if to cover for Sean Lee, not if, when he gets injured and Jaylon Smith still isn't where we need him to be.

Sign a fa WR and draft a WR at least 1 with speed, cut Terrance Williams, let Brice Butler walk, keep Beasley and move Dez around more in the slot.
    Last edited by C-Mac; 01-30-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast