Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    we lead the way in atrocious too.

we need a real GM to make decisions. Jones fired Landry as his first action as owner and fired Jimmy. But has let coach clap have the job for a decade. Jones doesnt care about winning, Jones is Al Davis and its his way or no way and hes content dying without seeing his franchise winning another superbowl unless its done his way. Its not about the team, the players or the fans. its about him being the smartest guy in the room even when hes not and because hes the owner he never has to say hes not.
    I would probably throw Kellem Moore and Kris Richard in there too, as coaches that haven't been impressive the last 3 games. These types of games are ones they really need to win because they have to face teams like the Patriots later in the season. They still have ten games and the Cowboys did have a slow start last year having 3-5 and still making the playoffs so I guess we'll see. But, they really look dysfunctional right now. If there was just one area to point out I would, but it feels like there are so many areas to address. Maybe, it's time to get a new offensive coaching staff. If the defense continues to underwhelm, maybe consider not having Kris Richard be the focal point.

Surprises so far. The 49ers is one of two unbeaten teams, while the Rams have dropped 3 games. The Saints keep on winning without Drew Brees. Panthers are rolling without Cam. Browns, well ok, I'm not as surprised about the Browns. But, a lot of experts picked them to do well. They have a lot of weapons but Baker Mayfield is near the bottom statistically among QBs. I saw him throw behind his receivers so many times and his attitude sucks. Don't know what to make of the Vikings. Sometimes they look, sometimes look bad. Cousins was terrible, then suddenly has a great game.

Garrett lost this team, need a new coach now! Maybe promote Richards to HC and let Moore call the plays as Richards is a defensive coach. But Richards D is something to be desired right now too.

I appreciate the question but there is no other answer than fire Jason ****ing Garrett. We are at a coaching disadvantage every single week. Jason Garrett got a hold of Kellen Moore and took the aggressiveness out of him the last few weeks per reporters around DFW area. Garrett has had a decade with Romo and and Dak. He is not a good coach. He always mismanages end of game clock scenarios. They burned unnecessary time and burned a timeout in the last 2 minutes they could have used to get the ball back when the onside kick failed. Jason Garrett concept of Game Theory is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I appreciate the question but there is no other answer than fire Jason ****ing Garrett. We are at a coaching disadvantage every single week. Jason Garrett got a hold of Kellen Moore and took the aggressiveness out of him the last few weeks per reporters around DFW area. Garrett has had a decade with Romo and and Dak. He is not a good coach. He always mismanages end of game clock scenarios. They burned unnecessary time and burned a timeout in the last 2 minutes they could have used to get the ball back when the onside kick failed. Jason Garrett concept of Game Theory is abysmal.

We dont need reports to tell us what we saw starting with the new orleans game. it was even more clear when we went back to running the ball down 15 and eating up clock to start the 2nd half yesterday. coach clap, red, doofus thinks football is still played the same way it was played in the 90s.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567