Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bulls going Nowhere. Fools dumped Butty for another injured guy. Didnt learn from Rose saga. Team is a buncha mediocre point guards. Denzel Washington is a Total bust. How did people think he was another Dramon Green?? He cant be taller than 6'3. What a joke. Coach Hoiberg has not clue. Defense wins games, not trying to be like the Warriors with the subpar players they have.

Quote Originally Posted by ottowalter View Post
    Bulls going Nowhere. Fools dumped Butty for another injured guy. Didnt learn from Rose saga. Team is a buncha mediocre point guards. Denzel Washington is a Total bust. How did people think he was another Dramon Green?? He cant be taller than 6'3. What a joke. Coach Hoiberg has not clue. Defense wins games, not trying to be like the Warriors with the subpar players they have.
    They didnt dump Butler for just Lavine though. And the T wolves with the almighty Thibs, Butler, and a perennial big talent in Towns are veryyyyt5 underwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by ottowalter View Post
    Bulls going to the lottery this year, that's somewhere. Dunn is coming around, Markkanen has been good so far and we'll see how Lavine is soon. Butler and Minnesota tearing up the league ... um no.
    Butler was out in two seasons I believe. Keep on hating if you want, but so far this rebuild is going ok.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

We had already drafted Markannen, have Portis and mirotic both wanting starter minutes, and should have kept Bell? He would have been tearing it up for the Windy City Bulls, lol. As for getting millions of dollars in cash, this is a business, and it's understandable a owner might want to get extra money as opposed to a year we're actually competing. This is real money and we don't have enough minutes for the 3 youmg PF's we already have.

Also, not sure why people are expecting a two year tank. They jump-started the rebuild adding Lavine, Markennen, and Dunn, plus we'll hopefully be adding Doncic or bagley. Portis, valentine, felicio will probably stick and they're young, plus we should have great cap room, especially if we draft Bagley and move Lopez and Niko for assets. We basically should have 4 starting spots locked, with Lopez, Niko, Grant, Payne,Holiday, Valentine, Portis and cap space to add one starter. If we draft Doncic, all 5 starting spots should be filled. Not a bottom team in the East, and thats not counting free agency.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 12-10-2017 at 01:44 AM.

The rebuilding is going ok, there is no doubt. I wasnít as excited with this team since the first year of Scott Skiles, with Deng and Gordon as rookies and other young players in the roster. There are a lot of potential good young players in the team and a really high ceiling, just like happened with those ones.

I live in Spain, and every day I wake up and I watch the results of Hawks, Kings and Mavs, waiting these teams win their games. I also enjoying watching that Bulls compete their games and players like Markkanen, Dunn, Valantine and Portis develop their game. Last years I wasnít excited about Bulls winning games because the ceiling was already fixed: just struggle in the first playoff round.

At this point, our team would select a top 4 player in the draft at least, and that is what matter in this precise draft. Our team loses a lot of competed games, which make me believe they would have a much better record if there would be one or two good talented players else: LaVine and a top 4 player in the next draft.

Nevertheless, some decisions must be done in order to get the worst record in the NBA, because Mirotic and LaVine are players who will make this team better. I understand LaVine must play in order to know his level before signing him a new contract, and because he will be a cornerstone piece in the future, but decisions about other players must be taken and I have some doubts about if GarPax will read this situation properly.

Farman future is linked with Hoibergís, and Fred is going to do everything he can to win as many games as possible. Others teams like Kings, Hawks and Mavericks trust in their coaches, because they neednít to prove they are valid coaches in the NBA. Grizzlies have already fired their coach, so maybe they will be patient with the new one, therefore these teams are going to let themselves go at the end of the season.

However, I imagine Hoiberg trying to win the last 20 games in order to improve our record, these games that already 40%-50% of the teams donít care much about, because they already know they wonít reach playoffs or because they dose their strength in order to be fresh in the preseason.

In my opinion, next year:

Players who must go: Mirotic, Pondexter, Zipser and Holiday (if he doesnít accept a backup role)
    Doubtful: Holiday (as backup), Felicio, Blakeney
    Sell them if there are good offers: Valantine, Portis, Robin Lopez
    Keepers: LaVine, Markkanen, Dunn, Nwaba
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

I like Nwaba, but he has a fools gold fan favorite feel to me.

Man Im sorry for being a constant downer but I just have 0 faith in this process. I want to see another championship in Chicago so seeing this **** playout just kills me. That pick that was included in the Payne trade? It's going to end up being like #31 or 32 overall this draft. Probably nothing comes of that pick but it's a lottery ticket and rebuilding teams have to collect those tickets, not sell them at the same price 7-11 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I can't trust anything with this FO still in tact. A FO thst runs off a great coach and does half the things these guys have done would be **** caned already.

To think that GarPax get these drafts right..... Is laughable.

I don't know. Thibs is a good coach. He is grinding that T-Wolves team into the ground right now, though. He may never be able to control himself enough to win a championship. His teams never have legs in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post

In my opinion, next year:

Players who must go: Mirotic, Pondexter, Zipser and Holiday (if he doesnít accept a backup role)
    Doubtful: Holiday (as backup), Felicio, Blakeney
    Sell them if there are good offers: Valantine, Portis, Robin Lopez
    Keepers: LaVine, Markkanen, Dunn, Nwaba
    I toltally agree with this list except for Blakeney.
    He can be a really really cheap bench spark.

Unfortubatly for us, that list is unreal.
    Grant and Paine are under contract.
    Felicio wont find a new home playing like this with the salary he has.

But those 4 are really encouraging.

Would like to see Robin lopez and bobby portis to Bucks for Dj Wilson, Thon Maker, Delly, and a 2nd.

Then trade Niko, Grant, and holiday to the Thunder for Singler, Patterson, Price, Ferguson, and a first.
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 12-16-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I like Nwaba, but he has a fools gold fan favorite feel to me.
    What does this even mean? Nwaba is a high engery , smart iq , very athletic SG / SF. He's one of those key role guys that every playoff team or contender would want because they know he won't put them in a bad postion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234