Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

2 100.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'm not an agenda monger like you. I thought Hundley was legit good. Am I sitting here blaming everyone else so I can pretend I was still right? No. I was wrong. He's horrible. I'm not on this planet to have my online opinions justify by random people like you seemingly are. My feelings are pretty fluid.

IDK what rosters are winning that game with how he played... He takes sacks on 4th down dude. He almost threw an int on a throw away. He's so. ****ing. Bad.
    Is he really that bad, or is it just a byproduct of no running game with dogcatchers and gas station attendants blocking? I'd run for my life too dude. It's not pretty don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't give up on him. He needs a different voice teaching him.

WE FREAKING SPENT 1+ YEARS WITH A WIDE RECEIVER AS A RUNNING BACK this organization is so incompetent at addressing clear needs. We keep depending on an ex PEDs user er I mean old washed up linebacker to provide our lack of pass rush, our DBs are a dumpsterfire and have been for years, the DC is almost as old and outdated as Dick LeBeau. WHERE IS THE INNOVATION?

I thought Hundley would be a lot better, but I guess I should have taken the blinders off at just how atrocious our OL is. Just look how ineffective Prescott is when he's running for his life...we should expect a first time starter to be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Is he really that bad, or is it just a byproduct of no running game with dogcatchers and gas station attendants blocking? I'd run for my life too dude. It's not pretty don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't give up on him. He needs a different voice teaching him.

WE FREAKING SPENT 1+ YEARS WITH A WIDE RECEIVER AS A RUNNING BACK this organization is so incompetent at addressing clear needs. We keep depending on an ex PEDs user er I mean old washed up linebacker to provide our lack of pass rush, our DBs are a dumpsterfire and have been for years, the DC is almost as old and outdated as Dick LeBeau. WHERE IS THE INNOVATION?

I thought Hundley would be a lot better, but I guess I should have taken the blinders off at just how atrocious our OL is. Just look how ineffective Prescott is when he's running for his life...we should expect a first time starter to be better?
    naw he is that bad. he holds ball way too long, misses open reads, and doesnt look like he has command of an offense he has spent years in. all bad in packerland at moment

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    This team sucks and Rodgers doesnít make us a SB contender imo ... playoffs with Rodgers ? Yeah maybe but I donít think itís a guarantee. We got so much work to do in filing holes itís ridiculous
    This forum is full of bad takes. This is the worst take of them all. The packers are legit super bow contenders with Rodgers and if he was healthy, thereís a decent chance we have like 2 losses right now.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    This forum is full of bad takes. This is the worst take of them all. The packers are legit super bow contenders with Rodgers and if he was healthy, thereís a decent chance we have like 2 losses right now.
    No.... No we arent. We havent been for quite sometime... Unless Rodgers is perfect or damn near in the playoffs we lose and that is because our holes get exposed come playoff time by playing good team after good team... With Rodgers we have a shot at winning a game or 2 if he is hot but this team is flawed as hell and without rodgers you see just how bad it is from the GM down to the coach to our overrated *** players on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    naw he is that bad. he holds ball way too long, misses open reads, and doesnt look like he has command of an offense he has spent years in. all bad in packerland at moment
    Prescott looking fantastic again tonight minus a run game, junk WRs, a horrible defense, and a decimated OL, which is exactly what Hundley is dealing with. Coincidence?
    Last edited by Superfly; 11-20-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Ty Montgomery playing Rb isnít the problem. Heís a fine rb and a talented player. Injuries are his issue, not ability. And our backups at tackle have not been good. But Hundley does them no favors. He never steps up in the pocket. The second he feels pressure, he retreats. Spriggs was awful regardless, but I donít think McCray was that bad. To nullify speed rushers you need to step up. He never does that.

Hundley is bad. You can be mad with the offensive staff for their overconfidence in Hundley. Thereís no masking how bad he has been. The coaches thought they could change him as a player. Theycleaned up his footwork and his fundamentals some. But the fact remains, at his core, heís the same guy who came out of UCLA yet. Look at his main weaknesses from his college scouting report. The same issues remain. When he gets put under pressure, he reverts to his tendencies. He doesnít step up in the pocket. He bails at the first sign of trouble. He doesnít throw with any anticipation. He waits until the receiver flashes open to throw the ball. In the nfl, thatís too late. The only guys that can get away with that are the guys with prodigious arm talent with incredible velocity and accuracy. Hundley doesnít have that.

I agree that the packers havenít taken the backup qb position seriously enough lately. Iím sure they were sort of duped by Hundley in practice, since he probably didnít revert to his old tendencies enough, knowing he wonít get hit and being in a controlled environment. But the fact is, we are a team built around the qb. Itís wildly unrealistic to expect anyone to even come remotely close to Rodgers, but if we need to win games without him, we should probably try to find a pretty good backup. We havenít done that and the coaching staff has to wear that.

I canít beleive that you actually believe this. Weíve been to the nfc championship 2 out of the last 3 years. And at one point had a 99% win chance in the first of those two championships.

Since we won the super bowl, weíve lost in the wild card round 1 time. Weíve constantly been one of the four best teams in the nfc every year for the better part of 6 years.
    how often do we win when rodgers is either bad/mediocre or just good?????? its extremely rare for any QB to run through 4 games against top dog teams and stay hot and that is what we expect rodgers to do year after year... when he isnt great we lose and that shouldnt always be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    No.... No we arent. We havent been for quite sometime... Unless Rodgers is perfect or damn near in the playoffs we lose and that is because our holes get exposed come playoff time by playing good team after good team... With Rodgers we have a shot at winning a game or 2 if he is hot but this team is flawed as hell and without rodgers you see just how bad it is from the GM down to the coach to our overrated *** players on the field.
    I canít beleive that you actually believe this. Weíve been to the nfc championship 2 out of the last 3 years. And at one point had a 99% win chance in the first of those two championships.

Since we won the super bowl, weíve lost in the wild card round 1 time. Weíve constantly been one of the four best teams in the nfc every year for the better part of 6 years.

out of 17 games we have won twice when rodgers has a qb rating under 92.... we have lost when he has a qb rating of 97/91/93 and 121

Do you know how insane that is? literally if he isnt great or perfect the ship is sunk and that is so insane its not even funny.

Iím assuming you mean 17 playoff games. In bradyís last 17 playoff games, heís only won 3 games where his passer rating was under 90 compared to Rodgers 2. And that can partially be attributed to how bad the bottom of the afc playoffs are, since one of those wins is against Tom Savage and another is against Joe Flacco, who outside of 1 year has been a mediocre at best Qb.

And Brady doesnít have a 121 qb rating playoff loss, but he has 3 playoff losses of 94, 92 and 89, which are right in line with 3 of the 4 losses you mention for Brady. Heck, Russell Wilson, who plays with one of the best defenses of this generation has playoff losses where his qb rating is 109, 110 and 91. Wilson has 4 playoff losses and his average qb rating is those losses is 96.

New England is a beacon of what everyone shoots for. And despite playing in the weaker conference, Brady has to be as good as Rodgers to win in most cases.

Basically, in todayís nfl youíre not going to win many playoff games if your qb isnít really good. You can get away with a mediocre qb performance in the wild card round at times. Occasionally, you can get away with a stinker in the divisional round, especially in the afc lately. But usually for most divisional round games and basically every super bowl or conference championship, youíre playing an elite qb. Your qb needs to be really good to win and even if he is really good, thereís nothing to say the other guy wonít be better.

Just watch him man. Hes clueless.

A putrid performance in a game the defense actually played well. Hundley is just too slow with his reads. And on the throws with big windows he either underthrows a WR on big-play potential plays. He had two completions to Davante that might be 6 points if he throws a good ball. He doesn't trust himself which is a big problem.

Canít stress that late throwing enough. There were multiple times where I screamed throw it at the tv before Hundley let it rip. When youíre throwing into tight windows, you canít wait that long. If you have to see the guy open before you let it fly, thereís a good chance he wonít be open when the ball gets there, especially on hooks or out breaking routes.

Well we arenít better than the Vikings with Rodgers so weíd have to win the wildcard which we probably would but that is not a sure thing

Stop being a homer and realize the major flaws we have

We werenít better than the Vikings? We played a quarter of football against them with Rodgers. How can you make that assessment?

Prior to Rodgers getting hurt, we were one of the 4 favorites for super bowl odds in Vegas. The packers were favorites to win almost every game this year prior to rodgers injury. So apparently the folks whose jobs depend on forecasting teams properly are also packers homers as well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast