Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

2 100.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol yup its clearly all hundley... even though last year we could win with anyone at QB remember???? Hundley is bad but this has been exactly the Rodgers effect... THIS TEAM ISNT GOOD... We have all these weapons etc etc etc... did you watch the games? Does hundley miss throws? yes... so did rodgers but Rodgers throws guys open which 99.9 percent of QBs cant do... Our team is ****. Our wideouts are overrated as ****... The ****ing colts with brissett are better than us without Rodgers... REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT. This is what happens when you have an overrated POS GM who doesnt do his job...

Keep drinking the hundley is bad kool aid... We just lost to one of the worst teams in football at home 23-0 lol... Yup its hundley. Even though MM is suppose to be a winning coach and we are suppose to be loaded and anyone can fill in and at least keep us good lol... I love that this happened... I love that Rodgers went down because now people get to see what he carried/how long he has carried it for and just how horrid our coaching staff and GM are.

Dont worry though... nothing will get fixed because their fall back will be its hard to win when you lose your QB and when he comes back next year we will be fine.
    Dude. The team sucks without Rodgers. But my God. We could have won that game with a league average QB for sure.

I'm not an agenda monger like you. I thought Hundley was legit good. Am I sitting here blaming everyone else so I can pretend I was still right? No. I was wrong. He's horrible. I'm not on this planet to have my online opinions justify by random people like you seemingly are. My feelings are pretty fluid.

IDK what rosters are winning that game with how he played... He takes sacks on 4th down dude. He almost threw an int on a throw away. He's so. ****ing. Bad.

Its not about being right its about this team wasting our QB and people trying to excuse our GM/Coach... This team has been so flawed for so long and its disgusting.. Hundley is bad but my god we shouldnt be worse than the colts... People assuming keap coming in would get us wins... maybe we have an extra win but it still doesnt fix the overall problem... Our roster is extremely extremely flawed and we rely way to much on Rodgers... If I am the packers next year do everything in your power to transition away from that... Meaning **** Rodgers stats etc... Bring in some type of down field great back and force the run game... No team should drop off this much when their QB goes down nomatter how great the QB is. Rodgers has maybe 3 years of high level play left... maybe 4... This just gets old while every one outside our fanbase thinks we are loaded.

lol i dont blame the defense today but the ravens might be the worst offensive team in football...next week we are gonna get plastered on defense.

I ****ing hate being in philly even though i like wentz... hearing how they and the patriots and others make moves etc etc etc... how they always upgrade whenever they can... Being a packer fan that **** is so annoying watching other teams always try to get better when our ******** coach would rather go with an in house guy that sucks dick then bring in anyone else because of his stupid ego.

hundley has to have nudes of MM... there is no other excuse for them to not go get anyone.

**** that is tebow available??? lol

this hurts because i really thought wed win lol... i didnt prepare myself to lose this esp in the manner we did.

lol yup its clearly all hundley... even though last year we could win with anyone at QB remember???? Hundley is bad but this has been exactly the Rodgers effect... THIS TEAM ISNT GOOD... We have all these weapons etc etc etc... did you watch the games? Does hundley miss throws? yes... so did rodgers but Rodgers throws guys open which 99.9 percent of QBs cant do... Our team is ****. Our wideouts are overrated as ****... The ****ing colts with brissett are better than us without Rodgers... REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT. This is what happens when you have an overrated POS GM who doesnt do his job...

Keep drinking the hundley is bad kool aid... We just lost to one of the worst teams in football at home 23-0 lol... Yup its hundley. Even though MM is suppose to be a winning coach and we are suppose to be loaded and anyone can fill in and at least keep us good lol... I love that this happened... I love that Rodgers went down because now people get to see what he carried/how long he has carried it for and just how horrid our coaching staff and GM are.

Dont worry though... nothing will get fixed because their fall back will be its hard to win when you lose your QB and when he comes back next year we will be fine.
    Gonna reply one more time. Our receivers aren't amazing but Hundley can't see ****. It's so hard to evaluate anything when you go from the best QB starting on Sunday to the second worst. And would have been the worst minus Peterman.

IDK about the colts comment. Jacoby is clearly better than Brett though. Had to bring that team up though don't you lol

I actually think the defense played well. But that's a bad offense who was playing conservative as hell.

You just can't win games with QBs that bad. Not then bad teams.

We win that with a league average backup and then you can't freak out. But we have the worst starter so it fits your agenda. Hundley is amazingly terrible.

hundley has to have nudes of MM... there is no other excuse for them to not go get anyone.
    They have to look this week.. It's probably too late. Other than Kap it's terrible. Google the current free agents and the list is so bad lol. It's like McGloin and Kap.

**** that is tebow available??? lol
    This would be the greatest season ever if that happened. I would die happy.

this hurts because i really thought wed win lol... i didnt prepare myself to lose this esp in the manner we did.
    We could have run like wildcat and done better on offense. It was so pathetic.

lol i dont blame the defense today but the ravens might be the worst offensive team in football...next week we are gonna get plastered on defense.
    We're probably play well or something stupid. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Its not about being right its about this team wasting our QB and people trying to excuse our GM/Coach... This team has been so flawed for so long and its disgusting.. Hundley is bad but my god we shouldnt be worse than the colts... People assuming keap coming in would get us wins... maybe we have an extra win but it still doesnt fix the overall problem... Our roster is extremely extremely flawed and we rely way to much on Rodgers... If I am the packers next year do everything in your power to transition away from that... Meaning **** Rodgers stats etc... Bring in some type of down field great back and force the run game... No team should drop off this much when their QB goes down nomatter how great the QB is. Rodgers has maybe 3 years of high level play left... maybe 4... This just gets old while every one outside our fanbase thinks we are loaded.
    They think we're loaded still? Everyone makes fun of our defense. It's just one position they disagree with you on.

This team sucks and Rodgers doesnít make us a SB contender imo ... playoffs with Rodgers ? Yeah maybe but I donít think itís a guarantee. We got so much work to do in filing holes itís ridiculous

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast