Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A QB sneak at 1 yard line on 1st and 10 gets 1 yard making it 2nd and 9. Terrible play call.

Followed by a delay of game, making it 2nd and 10. Piss poor coaching.

Koetter has gone Love Smith conservative in the 2nd half and if we lose that will be the #1 reason why. Absolute ********

This entire OL is trash.

6:42 left, gifted a 1st down by Sun and Koetter coaching like it's 2:42 left. 2 predictable runs for losses when they've dominated our OL all day.

Gerald McCoy was great today. A win is a win, but we still look like a really bad team. The defense has their moments, but overall, they are terrible how many 3rd and longs can you possibly give up.

Overall, the offense was about as effective as you can expect with Fitz at QB, but Jesus, Dirk is just getting worse and worse as a playcaller. I am so tired of watching us lose yardage on one out of every 3 plays and every single ****ing time we are in short yardage situations. Stop it with the HB pitches

Nice win today especially with Fitz, he's been a really nice signing whether or not people want to admit it. Oline still have some major issues, I thought the run game was going nice until the 2nd quarter but what on earth happened?! I would like to see a new Oline coach thats for sure.

Definitely need to salvage this season gotta get the taste of losing out of our mouths.

A few questions about Jameis, 1) Does he get suspended 2) Anyone think if he does they just do it this year? That'd be awful if they decide to do it next year.

Unfortunately it appears investigations will continue the into Spring time, so nothing will be decided until then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12