Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Braves steal AA

Quote Originally Posted by superfio View Post
    Still, didn't St.Louis outbid AA by like 1,000 bucks or something for Chapman? Too long ago likewise not checking it up, but surely St.Louis had inside knowledge of our early front office plans.

Btw, I sorely miss AA because he wiggled out of 2 albatross contracts V.Wells Reyes, traded for a MVP and 2 Cy Young winners, groomed a top 10 closer, 2 #2 starters, a once top 5 SS, locked down 2 premier power sluggers below market value, a top 10 catcher and a top 15 defensive CF all at once. The ninja is fast and furious compared to this Stupiro Napkins half-*** trash-talking duo who can't make up their minds and is blowing every ounce of excitement that once was under AA.

Seriously, the way AA fleeced other GMs every year, we would easily expect another AA wild coup by now and all we got is a burst out Smoak and these small deals that in reality is nothing compared to what Boston and NYY is adding and AA used to do.

This Stupiro Napkins way is way too slow and cumbersome for this day and age. I want AA back at all costs.
    You should go here and post instead: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...Atlanta-Braves

You'll be much happier and I'm sure I can speak for most in saying, we'll be much happier too.

Quote Originally Posted by superfio View Post
    Still, didn't St.Louis outbid AA by like 1,000 bucks or something for Chapman? Too long ago likewise not checking it up, but surely St.Louis had inside knowledge of our early front office plans.

Btw, I sorely miss AA because he wiggled out of 2 albatross contracts V.Wells Reyes, traded for a MVP and 2 Cy Young winners, groomed a top 10 closer, 2 #2 starters, a once top 5 SS, locked down 2 premier power sluggers below market value, a top 10 catcher and a top 15 defensive CF all at once. The ninja is fast and furious compared to this Stupiro Napkins half-*** trash-talking duo who can't make up their minds and is blowing every ounce of excitement that once was under AA.

Seriously, the way AA fleeced other GMs every year, we would easily expect another AA wild coup by now and all we got is a burst out Smoak and these small deals that in reality is nothing compared to what Boston and NYY is adding and AA used to do.

This Stupiro Napkins way is way too slow and cumbersome for this day and age. I want AA back at all costs.
    He made horrible decisions

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    He made horrible decisions
    Thanks for the insight.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345