Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepelfrey View Post
    I disagree. Remember there was already a thread up on the board "ROY R.I.P. That was a respectable tribute thread.

That question was definitely disrespectful and ill-timed. The PROOF is that nobody even bothered to answer his question. Why, Because we all know nothing we say here will have any effect on the logo chosen... And we are commenting because it was intentionally being disrespectful. Very much so.

You may not see it as such but some of us did. Life and Death are serious matters. Logos in the HOF are trivial. By its very nature the question was disrespectful.

Would you have gone up and asked Brandy Halladay that question on monday? You know damned well you wouldn't have, why? Because it's insensitive and disrespectful. That's why.

And TO rapz that's why you're wrong too. You would never have gone up to her AT THAT TIME TO ASK THAT QUESTION.

And you know it.

Except we aren't at the memorial. We are a group of people on a discussion board who, I think it is safe to assume, have no personal connection to the Halladay family. You may be offended by the discussion but many aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Except we aren't at the memorial. We are a group of people on a discussion board who, I think it is safe to assume, have no personal connection to the Halladay family. You may be offended by the discussion but many aren't.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    it doesnt change the fact that you wouldnt ask Brandy Halladay that question until a respectable period had passed. youre just making excuses. period. you have no way of knowing who visits this site or when the visit, its a matter of Propriety and demonstrating.....1f you wouldnt do it in person. you shouldnt do it hiding behind a keyboard in an online forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234