Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 192 of 197 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 2947
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    I genuinely don't understand why anyone is trying to argue with this Hannity clone.
    Joe you're a microcosm of what's wrong today.

Quick someone has a different opinion than my own( plenty of doctors have the same opinion of mine with school openings)
    Don't discuss anything or hear differing views, than use Fox News as an evil reference , and suggest the opposing view be silenced.

It's the same tired playbook

It's been a discussion on here between a bunch of us for a week.
    If you don't want to hear it, it's simple don't post in the Off Topic, I don't recall 1 post other than this being addressed to you.

A cluster of cases has come out of that Georgia school whose picture went viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    A cluster of cases has come out of that Georgia school whose picture went viral.
    Man Sick you really, really want kids dying.

Are you off the drowning already.

We'll keep an eye out for the non existant deaths that come from that school, I'm sure by tomorrow there will be a new school we have to pretend will be wiped out.

Kids aren't dying from Covid and unless the staff has 15 underlying conditions they aren't either.
    Were any of these people sick, or did they have to be told they had this deadly affliction?

I thought everyone in Georgia was going to die in April because they opened too soon.

We'd that narrative go?

Like I told Spliff and everyone who want their " gotcha" post.
    Give me the data that has 1 school worldwide that has been wiped out by Covid.
    You scoured the internet for one offs that are bogus, surely there must be one story somewhere, anywhere of mass deaths caused by an open school.

If you can find Covid drownings you have to be able to find one school with mass Covid deaths.
    Cuomo's opening schools too. Look at NY you guys have it all figured out, minus the 30k deaths and all

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    I genuinely don't understand why anyone is trying to argue with this Hannity clone.
    I'm certainly done. All dude does is spin and deflect everything thrown at him. Can't get anywhere with people that are wilfully ignorant.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm certainly done. All dude does is spin and deflect everything thrown at him. Can't get anywhere with people that are wilfully ignorant.
    No I take the partial info I'm usually given ( missing pertinent parts of a Covid issued death)
    Like 7 year who drowned in Georgia but splashed all over that it was Covid, and I counter argue.

It's not my fault most of you live in evho chambers and are upset by people disagreeing with you.

Still waiting for your case where the school faculty was wiped out by opening

So how’s life and everything, spliff? What’ve you been up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    So how’s life and everything, spliff? What’ve you been up to?

I'm good, man. Making food at home all the time, driving in to the surrounding hills and going on solo hikes, smoking plenty of that sweet cheeba, playing some guitar when my fingertips aren't too shredded up, watching a grip of MLB, and hanging out with 1-2 friends at a time in backyards.

How about you?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Glad you guys are alright. I'm in CT packing my **** and getting ready to move back home for a while. The worst part is not being able to watch the Mets because of the damn blackouts.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Glad you guys are alright. I'm in CT packing my **** and getting ready to move back home for a while. The worst part is not being able to watch the Mets because of the damn blackouts.

Back to VA?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Back to VA?

PA with my girlfriend and her family, mostly because they're so much closer. Just taking it day by day...

I'm good, man. Making food at home all the time, driving in to the surrounding hills and going on solo hikes, smoking plenty of that sweet cheeba, playing some guitar when my fingertips aren't too shredded up, watching a grip of MLB, and hanging out with 1-2 friends at a time in backyards.

How about you?
    I’ve been better. Life is sort of driving me crazy and a few developments in the past 24 hours has me in my bag (if you know what that means)

Things kind of suck also because unemployment checks have run out but on the bright side, I made some good money investing in crypto currency.

I’ve been smoking a little too much recently lol, I’ve been getting really good weed but you’d flip out if you know how much I was paying

One positive note for 2020 in the NY sports world is the Rangers got the first pick in the NHL draft. They're going to pick this kid Alexis Lafreniere. Dude is getting a lot of comps to great wingers of the past and is an elite scorer.

Sadly, they are the only NY team (I root for) I have any confidence in the future of, until at least the Mets are sold.

If you root for the Rangers, prepare to wait until 2048. They win the Stanley Cup every 54 years. :-)