Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 197 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2947
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    I'm done feeding a heartless brainwashed troll, I suggest everyone else do the same.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Troll?
    I'm on here more than you

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No its been 2-3 months. Kids usually are done with school in June (sometimes May depending on where you are) and they weren't removed until March.

There probably was. We weren't testing much in the beginning of this pandemic because there wasn't access to testing but there's no doubt that those environments were spreading the virus. Now that we have more knowledge of the virus and how contagious it is, there's no reason to rush kids back to school this month and next.

You have multiple companies working on 100s of potential vaccines, some of which have come back with very positive results.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...man-this-year/

They're not going to hand it out like candy until there is more experimental testing done but there is plenty of belief in the medical community that a safe vaccine will be available for the world in 2021. The virus is not just about kids spreading it to other kids. Do you understand that? Those kids don't live in a vacuum. They associate with adults (teachers, parents, family) everyday.
    No it's been at least 7 months since it came to the US.

Again where was the mass school outbreak late Winter, early Spring.
    What teacher cluster died, if it's so deadly( over 99 percent recovery rate) wheres the mass outbreak from school last year. Surely someone in the doom and gloom community would have found at least 1 cluster by now

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    No it's been at least 7 months since it came to the US.

Again where was the mass school outbreak late Winter, early Spring.
    What teacher cluster died, if it's so deadly( over 99 percent recovery rate) wheres the mass outbreak from school last year. Surely someone in the doom and gloom community would have found at least 1 cluster by now
    I am talking about the time missed in school. Its not going to do irreparable damage if we keep them home till the end of this year or early next year.

You had very specific locations of this virus in the US in the beginning. New York, California, etc and when it became a public health hazard, schools shut down. They didn't wait long. Now you have 40 to 50 thousand a cases a day in the US (that we know of) spread throughout every state in the country. There is no containment. Now you're going to put hundreds of people in schools everyday in multiple towns,cities, etc across America and think that isn't a recipe for disaster?

Troll?
    Yeah but he’s been here longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I am talking about the time missed in school. Its not going to do irreparable damage if we keep them home till the end of this year or early next year.

You had very specific locations of this virus in the US in the beginning. New York, California, etc and when it became a public health hazard, schools shut down. They didn't wait long. Now you have 40 to 50 thousand a cases a day in the US (that we know of) spread throughout every state in the country. There is no containment. Now you're going to put hundreds of people in schools everyday in multiple towns,cities, etc across America and think that isn't a recipe for disaster?
    No it's not.

It's got a 99.6 percent recovery rate,
    If you want your kids to spend the year home that's fine.
    The majority want them back in school

No it's not.

It's got a 99.6 percent recovery rate,
    If you want your kids to spend the year home that's fine.
    The majority want them back in school
    I dont have kids but I wouldnt put them back to school next month if I did. Certainly not full time in a class room.

I am sure a majority of parents want assurances that their kids will be safe before they send them back. They can't get that from these schools. I dont trust a majority of American's opinions on anything to be honest.

Troll?
    LOL just because you spew more sewage out of your than I do doesn't mean you aren't a lowly troll. At least I actually have the mental capacity to know that I should keep my mouth shut when I don't know what I'm talking about, unlike you, who thinks the more you talk out of your *** about sometime you just recently learned about (yet are somehow the smartest on this whole forum, smarter than a doctor) the more people will listen.

News flash, you're not a doctor and just because you love to preach about how you're the only person on the forum who REALLY knows what's going on doesn't mean that a single word out of your mouth about COVID has any merit. I hope you and all these fools who think this virus, which has caused the entire world to change in profound ways, somehow ISN'T that big a deal, are content knowing the blood of hundreds of thousands of people will be on your hands.

And by the way, a troll is someone who says things to get a ride out of others for their own entertainment, so YES you're a troll. I am so glad I muted you. I'm done wasting my time.

How does this picture make you feel Bandit? Straight from a Georgia high school. Anecdotes about kids fighting over masks, having them being ripped off their faces by others. Oh, it's not a big deal though, we're all just a bunch of babies. It's just the flu! There definitely won't be any horrible repercussions!

Thanks for being a model of what NOT to do. You're truly an inspiration.

I dont have kids but I wouldnt put them back to school next month if I did. Certainly not full time in a class room.

I am sure a majority of parents want assurances that their kids will be safe before they send them back. They can't get that from these schools. I dont trust a majority of American's opinions on anything to be honest.
    What assurance do you want.
    There are no assurances in life.

How does this picture make you feel Bandit? Straight from a Georgia high school. Anecdotes about kids fighting over masks, having them being ripped off their faces by others. Oh, it's not a big deal though, we're all just a bunch of babies. It's just the flu! There definitely won't be any horrible repercussions!

How many students and staff have died from this school?

LOL just because you spew more sewage out of your than I do doesn't mean you aren't a lowly troll. At least I actually have the mental capacity to know that I should keep my mouth shut when I don't know what I'm talking about, unlike you, who thinks the more you talk out of your *** about sometime you just recently learned about (yet are somehow the smartest on this whole forum, smarter than a doctor) the more people will listen.

News flash, you're not a doctor and just because you love to preach about how you're the only person on the forum who REALLY knows what's going on doesn't mean that a single word out of your mouth about COVID has any merit. I hope you and all these fools who think this virus, which has caused the entire world to change in profound ways, somehow ISN'T that big a deal, are content knowing the blood of hundreds of thousands of people will be on your hands.

And by the way, a troll is someone who says things to get a ride out of others for their own entertainment, so YES you're a troll. I am so glad I muted you. I'm done wasting my time.

If you are a doctor than tell me which school opening all over the world has caused Covid deaths.
    Tell me I'm wrong about it basically killing, people over 70, obese and infirmed.
    Tell me the data that shows kids are spreading it.
    Simple asks

I'm never saod I'm the only one who knows whats going on, I said data shows school is safe to open, and worldwide schools have opened and been fine.

This is a baseball message board, none of us played professionaly but we give our opinions on the team, same concept,.
    Thete are pleny of doctors saying open schools. Are there not?

I'm done feeding a heartless brainwashed troll, I suggest everyone else do the same.

Facts!

Good to see the younger generation take **** seriously unlike a boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Facts!

Good to see the younger generation take **** seriously unlike a boomer.
    Oh yeah, all over the country the young people have really helped our.
    The Covid parties, Spring Break, Riots, Statue dumps, and parties in Astoria have shown how serious they take it.

This conversation above is why we have nearly 160k dead Americans from this thing to date.

Stay safe and wear your masks everyone. There’s at least some hope that multiple vaccine candidates look promising and could potentially start rolling out in the winter and early 2021. Until then, stay smart and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.