Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2947
    Kobe Bryant has reportedly died after a helicopter crash in California. Holy ****...

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Kobe Bryant has reportedly died after a helicopter crash in California. Holy ****...
    I just heard this. I am in shock right now. You just never know when your time will come.. This is so damn sad.

It just makes you think about how crazy life is.

RIP KOBE!!!!! Wow this is unbelievable

His children are believed to be in the crash also.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Tomorrow is promised to no one. I didn't hear that his children were involved. That's as brutal as it gets.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Kobe and her 13 year old daughter Gianna confirmed dead. They were traveling to her basketball game.

Awful, AWFUL news...this is a real tragedy.

Next time I'm stuck in traffic I'm not gonna wish I was I could be riding above it all in a helicopter. Just sayin.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Just his oldest daughter which makes this very tragic. Also another parent and their daughter and obviously the pilot I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Just his oldest daughter which makes this very tragic. Also another parent and their daughter and obviously the pilot I would think.
    Nah I thought it was the oldest as well, but it’s not.

His 17 year old wasn’t on the plane, her 13 year old was. They were traveling to her basketball game.

Such a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

It's 2000, I'm at the Cheesecake Factory/Los Angeles (Brentwood) and the place is its typical sardine packed crowd with people waiting for their order pickups or a table.

As a I find a spot to wait, I notice Kobe waiting for a table just like the rest of us two people to the right of me. Standing to my left was a 15/16 year kid wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. I leaned over to him and asked if he would like to meet Kobe, looking at me a bit in shock. Told him to just follow me a few steps and said, 'Mr. Bryant one of your greatest fans would like to get an autograph',could you help him out?

The kid was in total shock. Kobe gave him a big smile and signed his name on the back of the jersey. The kid had one of those huge, cheek to cheek glowing smiles. I'm sure that he has cherished that moment since. It was a moment I've never forgotten too.

Rest in peace KB you were one of the all-time greatest NBA players. It was a joy watching you play. My condolences to his family.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

The thing with Kobe is that he had some black marks in his life including a rape allegation against him but he was an icon who transcended sports and was loved by many outside the NBA.

The really sad thing was his daughter being with him along with 7 other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    It's 2000, I'm at the Cheesecake Factory/Los Angeles (Brentwood) and the place is its typical sardine packed crowd with people waiting for their order pickups or a table.

As a I find a spot to wait, I notice Kobe waiting for a table just like the rest of us two people to the right of me. Standing to my left was a 15/16 year kid wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. I leaned over to him and asked if he would like to meet Kobe, looking at me a bit in shock. Told him to just follow me a few steps and said, 'Mr. Bryant one of your greatest fans would like to get an autograph',could you help him out?

The kid was in total shock. Kobe gave him a big smile and signed his name on the back of the jersey. The kid had one of those huge, cheek to cheek glowing smiles. I'm sure that he has cherished that moment since. It was a moment I've never forgotten too.

Rest in peace KB you were one of the all-time greatest NBA players. It was a joy watching you play. My condolences to his family.

THIS is the best Kobe story I've heard since the tragic death! Well done, Paulie. You've done me proud!