Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 225 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225 LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3363
    He was a great first baseman and a terrific hitter who helped our Mets win some important baseball games back in the day. He’s also fun at times to listen to on SNY.

After that, he’s no better than the the prick who almost ran me over at the mall a few weeks ago only to stick his head out the window to warn, “Watch where you’re walking, sir!”

I’m not particularly interested in the political views of athletes or announcers. They exist to entertain me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Off Topic Thread

The Syndergaard vs Francessa Twitter fight is quite entertaining.

I assumed Keith was anti-vaxx. Didn’t expect him to be THAT far off the deep end, though. Hope he keeps his job, though. I’m sure he’s a sick but on the broadcast with his two friends he’s golden.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I’m not particularly interested in the political views of athletes or announcers. They exist to entertain me.

I’m the other way around. I hate these nut jobs and idiots who are so disconnected from reality, to actually have a semblance of power or a platform to peddle their nonsense.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Happy thanksgiving, y’all.

Thankful for PSD (generally) being a good community and a special thanks to the folks I’ve been dealing with for almost 13 years at this point (damn)

I’ve really known some of you guys for half my life. Thankful I have some good people to talk baseball with.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Thankful for PSD (generally) being a good community and a special thanks to the folks I’ve been dealing with for almost 13 years at this point (damn)

I’ve really known some of you guys for half my life. Thankful I have some good people to talk baseball with.

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya. Haven't been here as long, came over after MLB shut down their forums.

Spending Thanksgiving with my wonderful sidekick covid. Yep, it decided on its own to come over for the holiday, uninvited, unannounced.

Would rather have a room full of arguing adults on Thanksgiving than this.

Quote Originally Posted by mookiewilson View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving back at ya. Haven't been here as long, came over after MLB shut down their forums.

Spending Thanksgiving with my wonderful sidekick covid. Yep, it decided on its own to come over for the holiday, uninvited, unannounced.

Well that sucks. I hope it's mild and your recovery is swift.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Hopefully we'll have something to celebrate before the lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Well that sucks. I hope it's mild and your recovery is swift.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Hopefully we'll have something to celebrate before the lockout.
    Thanks. I'm coming out of it, hopefully. I know CDC's version of mild is not being hospitalized, but this thing knocked me on my butt faster than Mookie himself could get to 2B on a single to RF. I don't consider this mild, I consider it severe.

3 days of 100-101, bad chills, horrible cough which is still with me, headache, pounding head pain, chest pain, lovely shades of grey and green mucus being coughed up.

Anything I do is a huge effort, takes a lot out of me.

Thanks. I'm coming out of it, hopefully. I know CDC's version of mild is not being hospitalized, but this thing knocked me on my butt faster than Mookie himself could get to 2B on a single to RF. I don't consider this mild, I consider it severe.

3 days of 100-101, bad chills, horrible cough which is still with me, headache, pounding head pain, chest pain, lovely shades of grey and green mucus being coughed up.

Anything I do is a huge effort, takes a lot out of me.
    Feel better soon man.

And happy thanksgiving to all.

Ah, geez, Mook! Feel better and get well soon. No way to spend the holidays, Bud. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Happy Thanksgiving, belated, right back, Z, and all. Your yootful enthusiasm (sometimes misguided) is one of the things I look forward to most when checking out there’s posts each day.

If you have access to Disney Plus, I highly recommend “Get Back.” You’re sitting up close in a studio with the Beatles themselves as they begin to hammer out the songs that would appear on the “Let it Be,” and “Abby Road” albums. Having a front row seat to their creative genius is worth the price of admission. But being witness to the banter, frolicking, and flare ups is what makes the movie a one-of-a-kind experience.

I’ve only seen part 1 of 3. Can’t wait to see the next 2.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving, belated, right back, Z, and all. Your yootful enthusiasm (sometimes misguided) is one of the things I look forward to most when checking out there’s posts each day.
    *oftentimes misguided

Happy belated Thanksgiving to my PSD fam! Mook, sorry to hear you’re on your butt! Feel better soon!

Yesterday was Baby Jake’s first turkey day. Just FYI, candied yams were his dish of choice lol