Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2633
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Baseball is coming back soon, canít come soon enough IMO.
    Seriously. Iím not very stoked for the upcoming season but Iím looking forward to next year at this point lmao. Life has just hit the pause button until thereís ever a vaccine.

Having just a little bit of baseball would be nice, though.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Howís everyone been? Howís everyoneís health, families, life, etc?

I still lurk and check this forum daily but itís honestly been understandably very boring around here. Schools over, Iím not working...Iím not comfortable going to crowded places so phase 2 openings donít really affect me.

Lifeís been pretty boring. Depression still comes and goes but thatís gonna happen when you only have so much control over your life at this particular moment. Iíve been trying to find holistic activities to do...I want to start writing again and Iím looking to my old stuff for inspiration. I ordered a coloring book because well...Iíve never been into art but felt like youíre never too old to start so even if thatís childish, why not.

A little bit of meditating and thinking to myself and I feel like Iíve grown quite a bit as a person during this pandemic. When you have nothing to do, youíre sort of forced to reflect on yourself and what matters to you. Itís been a humbling and rewarding last few months lmao.

Stuna and Harry have given me a bit of inspiration to look into more money making opportunities...itís still a little complicated to me but itís definitely worth a shot. I was hoping to go on some vacations, buy a car, and overall do some bigger things but itís obviously not the right time. Iím hoping to save my money and revisit this again next year, Iíll hopefully be even better off financially.

Iím supposed to see this lady later too...cross your fingers for me, boys. Sheís a special woman.

Outside of all of that, itís been a very boring time but itís been all right. Quarantine is pretty humbling and exceptionally boring but considering Iím healthy and my loved ones are healthy, Iím definitely not complaining.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Seriously. Iím not very stoked for the upcoming season but Iím looking forward to next year at this point lmao. Life has just hit the pause button until thereís ever a vaccine.

Having just a little bit of baseball would be nice, though.
    Yeah bro I feel you. Same here.

The forums and the stock market have kept me occupied, but Iím fatigued at this point with the lack of activity.

I live by myself and itís been tough. Iím still not totally comfortable being social yet, but Iím dying inside not doing anything. I was considering buying a guitar and Iíve even been working on my singing voice (I havenít been any good since I went through puberty lol) since I love music.

I just wanna try new things and learn **** Iíve always wanted to learn. Maybe speak Spanish or another some other language. My dad is Haitian and I speak no creole whatsoever smh.

I also had an ankle injury right before this quarantine started and itís still not totally healed. Not being able to run like I normally could has sucked balls. I need to fix this ASAP. Iíve definitely been through depression and I hope youíre doing better with yours bro.

Good luck with the lady, Iím trying to see someone myself so weíll see where that goes. I just hate how corona is still in my mind impacting the activities I do everyday. Riding my bike has helped me get some activity over the past few months but itís been getting repaired for over a week ugh.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 07-02-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Yeah bro I feel you. Same here.

The forums and the stock market have kept me occupied, but Iím fatigued at this point with the lack of activity.

I live by myself and itís been tough. Iím still not totally comfortable being social yet, but Iím dying inside not doing anything. I was considering buying a guitar and Iíve even been working on my singing voice (I havenít been any good since I went through puberty lol) since I love music.

I just wanna try new things and learn **** Iíve always wanted to learn. Maybe speak Spanish or another some other language. My dad is Haitian and I speak no creole whatsoever smh.

I also had an ankle injury right before this quarantine started and itís still not totally healed. Not being able to run like I normally could has sucked balls. I need to fix this ASAP. Iíve definitely been through depression and I hope youíre doing better with yours bro.

Good luck with the lady, Iím trying to see someone myself so weíll see where that goes. I just hate how corona is still in my mind impacting the activities I do everyday. Riding my bike has helped me get some activity over the past few months but itís been getting repaired for over a week ugh.
    Yeah I would imagine that living by yourself is tough. Iím introverted so never being home alone is pretty overwhelming as well.

Dude I canít sing for ****, more power to you for practicing. Canít play an instrument except maybe hot cross buns on the recorder...itís great that youíre taking an opportunity to learn new things. Iím still trying to find other holistic activities to fill in my time.

Youíre half Haitian? Thatís awesome...Probably never wouldíve guessed either. One of my childhood best friends is Haitian but a lot of the younger generation tends not to know the language lol. Donít feel bad, I never picked up Urdu. I also took like 8 years of Spanish and learned jack ****...language is tough dude.

Keep up the rehab and all that. Look on the bright side, with quarantine, thereís no rush to get back out there lol. It has made things difficult, especially when it comes to seeing people. Iíve opened up my circle a little more but have only dealt with 3 people (the woman included) and theyíre all pretty introverted lol. I have friends who will smoke with everybody and their mother or share a drink or whatever the case may be, I havenít seen those people at all lol. Iím sort of picking and choosing but I also think Iím a responsible enough person to know where to draw the line in terms of those things.

Off Topic Thread

Yeah I would imagine that living by yourself is tough. Iím introverted so never being home alone is pretty overwhelming as well.

Dude I canít sing for ****, more power to you for practicing. Canít play an instrument except maybe hot cross buns on the recorder...itís great that youíre taking an opportunity to learn new things. Iím still trying to find other holistic activities to fill in my time.

Youíre half Haitian? Thatís awesome...Probably never wouldíve guessed either. One of my childhood best friends is Haitian but a lot of the younger generation tends not to know the language lol. Donít feel bad, I never picked up Urdu. I also took like 8 years of Spanish and learned jack ****...language is tough dude.

Keep up the rehab and all that. Look on the bright side, with quarantine, thereís no rush to get back out there lol. It has made things difficult, especially when it comes to seeing people. Iíve opened up my circle a little more but have only dealt with 3 people (the woman included) and theyíre all pretty introverted lol. I have friends who will smoke with everybody and their mother or share a drink or whatever the case may be, I havenít seen those people at all lol. Iím sort of picking and choosing but I also think Iím a responsible enough person to know where to draw the line in terms of those things.
    Yeah it was great living alone when I was busy being outside working and stuff, but ever since the injury and quarantine itís been trash lmao I got bored really quickly.

Make no mistake, Iím not a good singer, but I do think I have a little bit of potential if I can stay within my range haha. Yeah my dad is Haitian and my mom is English lol my brother and I are probably the only people in history with this mix

Bro I literally took Spanish for 8 years as well and I only picked up the bare minimum WTF itís clearly not the right way to learn a new language. I would love to learn Spanish just because itís so useful, especially in NYC, but part of me definitely wants to learn creole still so I can connect better with my family on my dadís side.

Yeah thatís really wise on your part. Iíve only seen my parents and brother a few times, and one my friends like twice. Other than that itís been basically me on my bike and only going out to get food really.

Iím definitely going to take my rehab as serious as I can moving forward so I can be ready once things become normal again hopefully.

Howís everyone been? Howís everyoneís health, families, life, etc?

I still lurk and check this forum daily but itís honestly been understandably very boring around here. Schools over, Iím not working...Iím not comfortable going to crowded places so phase 2 openings donít really affect me.

Lifeís been pretty boring. Depression still comes and goes but thatís gonna happen when you only have so much control over your life at this particular moment. Iíve been trying to find holistic activities to do...I want to start writing again and Iím looking to my old stuff for inspiration. I ordered a coloring book because well...Iíve never been into art but felt like youíre never too old to start so even if thatís childish, why not.

A little bit of meditating and thinking to myself and I feel like Iíve grown quite a bit as a person during this pandemic. When you have nothing to do, youíre sort of forced to reflect on yourself and what matters to you. Itís been a humbling and rewarding last few months lmao.

Stuna and Harry have given me a bit of inspiration to look into more money making opportunities...itís still a little complicated to me but itís definitely worth a shot. I was hoping to go on some vacations, buy a car, and overall do some bigger things but itís obviously not the right time. Iím hoping to save my money and revisit this again next year, Iíll hopefully be even better off financially.

Iím supposed to see this lady later too...cross your fingers for me, boys. Sheís a special woman.

Outside of all of that, itís been a very boring time but itís been all right. Quarantine is pretty humbling and exceptionally boring but considering Iím healthy and my loved ones are healthy, Iím definitely not complaining.
    I'm glad you're keeping yourself busy.

I've been mostly okay. I've been getting extremely frustrated with UHart, so I decided get vocal and write an email to music school Dean and some others.

I am just NOT seeing a future where classes happen in person. There's just no way college kids can do it. Someone will screw up and an outbreak will definitely occur.

I got a guitar for my birthday Stuna! It's a Gretsch 5420TG in candy apple red. I figured if I might as well as diversify. It's been awesome. You should definitely find an inexpensive acoustic and give it a shot.

Otherwise I've just been bouncing around the east coast a lot, splitting time between my and my girlfriend's family.

Let me know what you think of those emails. It's actually big news that they're going to allow classes to be taken online as a choice, so I'm staying cautiously optimistic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Off Topic Thread

Nice guitar dude! I was thinking about getting an electric myself, but I may reconsider. Acoustic seems more practical, but Iíd say Iím more of a metal-head/hard-rock kind of guy. It probably does make more sense to start with an acoustic though.

Yeah that would be huge man. I wish I could have taken most of my classes online when I was in college (CUNY is meh). My ex actually went to Hartford actually for a few semesters before dropping out lol I wish I could have went to a college like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    He's front and center from the George Floyd funeral, to being on CNN.
    Look up Tiwanna Brawley hoax and tell me about race baiting Al.
    The KKK was relevant 50 years ago, if you are recycling the David Duke nonsense, Trump addressed that about 10 times pull it of YouTube
    Go back a little further to the 1924 Democratic Convention which actually defeated a motion to condemn the KKK. And that was shortly after giving the USA Woodrow Wilson as a president. Perhaps, the Democrats should pay reparations.

Yeah it was great living alone when I was busy being outside working and stuff, but ever since the injury and quarantine itís been trash lmao I got bored really quickly.

Make no mistake, Iím not a good singer, but I do think I have a little bit of potential if I can stay within my range haha. Yeah my dad is Haitian and my mom is English lol my brother and I are probably the only people in history with this mix

Bro I literally took Spanish for 8 years as well and I only picked up the bare minimum WTF itís clearly not the right way to learn a new language. I would love to learn Spanish just because itís so useful, especially in NYC, but part of me definitely wants to learn creole still so I can connect better with my family on my dadís side.

Yeah thatís really wise on your part. Iíve only seen my parents and brother a few times, and one my friends like twice. Other than that itís been basically me on my bike and only going out to get food really.

Iím definitely going to take my rehab as serious as I can moving forward so I can be ready once things become normal again hopefully.
    Youíll never know unless you keep practicing. A half decent voice can always be fixed with the right music production and equipment lol.

Yeah Iíve never known anybody with that mix for sure lol, itís pretty cool. I actually ordered a 23andme kit last night, funny enough. Iím eager to learn if my genealogy is anything more than just South Asian, who knows. I got the kit so itíll tell me about health and what diseases Iím prone to...itíll be interesting to see.

If you have the capability to pick up a new language then the more power to you...that **** is tough. Languages like Spanish, Urdu, and Arabic have always been something I understood but could never speak. Try duolingo lol.

Iím glad youíre doing well, though. Keep up the rehab and donít push yourself too hard, dude. Always remember to take a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post

I've been mostly okay. I've been getting extremely frustrated with UHart, so I decided get vocal and write an email to music school Dean and some others.

I am just NOT seeing a future where classes happen in person. There's just no way college kids can do it. Someone will screw up and an outbreak will definitely occur.

I got a guitar for my birthday Stuna! It's a Gretsch 5420TG in candy apple red. I figured if I might as well as diversify. It's been awesome. You should definitely find an inexpensive acoustic and give it a shot.

Otherwise I've just been bouncing around the east coast a lot, splitting time between my and my girlfriend's family.

Let me know what you think of those emails. It's actually big news that they're going to allow classes to be taken online as a choice, so I'm staying cautiously optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post

In my experience, typing strongly worded emails has always been effective lol. The people who complain the most are the ones that are listened to.

I donít see classes in person, either. I did last semester online and classes are being portrayed as online only for next semester so idk. Iím not expecting too much.

Also, sick guitar. Iím pretty sure youíre the most musically talented on this forum lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FoC is alive and well.

Later guys.

Good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    FoC is alive and well.

Later guys.
    Glad to hear it.

We all might be internet strangers but Iíd be lying if I said I didnít care about all of yíallís well-being.

Glad to hear it.

We all might be internet strangers but Iíd be lying if I said I didnít care about all of yíallís well-being.
    Same.

Note to self: Be more of a dick to FOC and Z in future.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."