Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 165 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2597
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Unfortunately for a lot of folks, money and business can't come back.

It's a nice talking point, but it's not a reality.
    It is unfortunate, but life must go on.

At least theyíre more likely to be alive to try and turn it around.

Sick, how are your sister and mom?

How are you?

Don't worry. He's got this.

While weíre on the topic of asking about others...Joe, how have you been during this whole pandemic? I know having to work through back issues during a time like this would be difficult.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Sick, how are your sister and mom?

How are you?

Well my sister is doing well, seems she is one of these asymptotic or hardly show any symptoms. Still in quarantine though. I believe she will take the test again this week because the doctor told her that her results may have shown that she was getting over it? I though a test only showed positive or negative.

My mom is worrying me a bit. She was doing fine, but she is telling me she cold today on a hot ****ing day no fever, so thatís good. I am going to get her tested tomorrow and hope she is ok, but she is worrying me right now.

My nephew seems to be doing well as well.

My self I got tested Saturday and got the results back yesterday and I was negative for both antibodies and the virus and am in good shape, though I think the anxiety got to me a couple days ago because I was feeling short of breath, but am doing well now specially after the results.

Thanks for asking bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well my sister is doing well, seems she is one of these asymptotic or hardly show any symptoms. Still in quarantine though. I believe she will take the test again this week because the doctor told her that her results may have shown that she was getting over it? I though a test only showed positive or negative.

My mom is worrying me a bit. She was doing fine, but she is telling me she cold today on a hot ****ing day no fever, so thatís good. I am going to get her tested tomorrow and hope she is ok, but she is worrying me right now.

My self I got tested Saturday and got the results back yesterday and I was negative for both antibodies and the virus and am in good shape, though I think the anxiety got to me a couple days ago because I was feeling short of breath, but am doing well now specially after the results.

Thanks for asking bro.
    Iíll keep her in my prayers.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Thanks for asking bro.
    I know itís easier said than done but try not to over worry yourself. Take things one day at a time and do whatever you can to mitigate the effects. Orange juice, soup, etc you just gotta make sure she and everyone else gets the nutrients they need to hopefully keep this thing down.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Iíll keep her in my prayers.
    Thank you I appreciate that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I know itís easier said than done but try not to over worry yourself. Take things one day at a time and do whatever you can to mitigate the effects. Orange juice, soup, etc you just gotta make sure she and everyone else gets the nutrients they need to hopefully keep this thing down.

Yeah, my sister was doing that and my mom basically all she really eats is soups and she drinks her OJ.

But I am grateful that for now it seems that is not too serious with my sister and my moms Iíll keep an eye on her to make sure she is ok.

Thanks for asking bro.
    Assuming your mom is in her 60s or 70s. Check up on her frequently and if she has any symptoms at all get her tested.

Thereís no way a test is going to tell your sister she is getting better. You are right - the test is a yes/no answer. But Iím glad sheís doing ok. You need to avoid her for 2 weeks minimum.

Assuming your mom is in her 60s or 70s. Check up on her frequently and if she has any symptoms at all get her tested.

Thereís no way a test is going to tell your sister she is getting better. You are right - the test is a yes/no answer. But Iím glad sheís doing ok. You need to avoid her for 2 weeks minimum.

Yeah, she was telling me a doctor told her that her results suggested it was at the tail end of the virus, but I was like their is no way they can know that.

Maybe he did an antibody test on her and not a nasal swab. But thatís no way to diagnose acute covid.

Maybe he did an antibody test on her and not a nasal swab. But thatís no way to diagnose acute covid.

They did both on her.

When she was telling me that I was like that makes no sense.

They are calling my mom to go back into work next week and I donít want her to go in. I might just pay her to stay home. Sheís in her 60s and traveling on the subway and being in a large office just seems way too risky right now. The pay isnít anything special and itís not worth getting sick or dying for...

Yeah man is not worth it.